Manual control filter options on FUT

speeches123
80 posts Park Captain
EA can you please add a feature you already have in regular online seasons to FUT?

Please give us manual control players the opportunity to play FUT matches online against other people who use manual controls. It works perfectly on the regular seasons - choose you controls and search.

If it was a crazy new feature I get it but this is literally taking something you already have. It opens the game up to more people

Comments

• hooligan87
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't understand them at all! They add even more arcade and non-realistic modes, but they do not want to add a filter to find an opponent with manual control! How else can you ask them? They're ignoring us! They are more interested in doing kung fu football!
  • eladlad
    558 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They didn't even patched the bug in fifa 19, in which you can't roll the ball on the ground with the gk on manual pass.
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    I don't understand them at all! They add even more arcade and non-realistic modes, but they do not want to add a filter to find an opponent with manual control! How else can you ask them? They're ignoring us! They are more interested in doing kung fu football!

It's ridiculous. It's literally something they already have so just copy it over please!

@EA_Andy
  • hooligan87
    I hope that the new Advisor will pay attention to this! This topic should be renewed!
  • hooligan87
    I want to compete with a rival! With his brains, his football thinking and skill! What is the skill in auto-control? Quickly press the buttons and make good use of the game script? On manual control a real football simulator! And it is played by real players who love and understand football!
  • Balazska01
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have been asking them for this for many years also coop season as well.... hopefully next year...