The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Which icon SBC should I do?

1
realhokies
516 posts An Exciting Prospect
Did the Icon Futswap for no reason and want to get rid in one last icon SBC. Player probably won't start but would just throw in some games for funsies.

Background information: Have Gullit, Vieira, Ronaldinho, Pele, and Eusebio.

Positional needs: None really

Icons considering: Cannavaro, Matthaus, Figo, Socrates, Bergkamp

Thoughts?

Comments

  • WFCBagnall
    75634 posts Moderator
    Cruyff
  • realhokies
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Cruyff

    but he needs like 1000 IFs...where do you play him?
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    3635 posts National Call-Up
    realhokies wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Cruyff

    but he needs like 1000 IFs...where do you play him?

    Cam striker. Do the if sbc
  • Edu
    6846 posts Big Money Move
    Maldini
  • realhokies
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Edu wrote: »
    Maldini

    Really? He looks kinda ❤️❤️❤️❤️...low aggression
  • Edu
    6846 posts Big Money Move
    Maldini is the best CB in the game. He is always in the right place in the right time.
    No need extra aggression.
  • realhokies
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Edu wrote: »
    Maldini is the best CB in the game. He is always in the right place in the right time.
    No need extra aggression.

    Interesting...could use an Icon CB too
  • Kamilflage
    6003 posts Big Money Move
    Hes overpriced and not really meta, but I recently did Maradona out of boredom and I'm having so much fun
  • RebelRob
    5975 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Cruyff

    Best/most fun player imo.

    Best position is ccam, but can play cf or striker.

    Such a joy to use.
  • realhokies
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cruyff or Maldini it seems...I already have so many offensive cards
  • realhokies
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Hes overpriced and not really meta, but I recently did Maradona out of boredom and I'm having so much fun

    He does look interesting...so expensive though for how tiny he is
  • Ulook92
    14758 posts World Class
    Eusebio is fantastic.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23904 posts Club Captain
    realhokies wrote: »
    Cruyff or Maldini it seems...I already have so many offensive cards

    You are very offensive
  • realhokies
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Eusebio is fantastic.

    Have eusebio and he is
  • realhokies
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    realhokies wrote: »
    Cruyff or Maldini it seems...I already have so many offensive cards

    You are very offensive

    Watch your stupid mouth kid
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23904 posts Club Captain
    realhokies wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »
    Cruyff or Maldini it seems...I already have so many offensive cards

    You are very offensive

    Watch your stupid mouth kid

    I compliment your attacking capabilities and this how I'm treated :(
  • realhokies
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    realhokies wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »
    Cruyff or Maldini it seems...I already have so many offensive cards

    You are very offensive

    Watch your stupid mouth kid

    I compliment your attacking capabilities and this how I'm treated :(

    I am new here. I went aggro to avoid being bullied.
  • Kamilflage
    6003 posts Big Money Move
    realhokies wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Hes overpriced and not really meta, but I recently did Maradona out of boredom and I'm having so much fun

    He does look interesting...so expensive though for how tiny he is

    Yeah man...I'm literally past the point of caring in this game and I got a Maradona craze lol....so I abused SBCs till I got a nice set of untradeables and just dumped everything I had....
    Hes just so quick, it's like a stronger messi with 5 star skills
  • Kamilflage
    6003 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Cruyff

    I would have to agree with this...decently priced, VERY fun player
  • realhokies
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Hes overpriced and not really meta, but I recently did Maradona out of boredom and I'm having so much fun

    He does look interesting...so expensive though for how tiny he is

    Yeah man...I'm literally past the point of caring in this game and I got a Maradona craze lol....so I abused SBCs till I got a nice set of untradeables and just dumped everything I had....
    Hes just so quick, it's like a stronger messi with 5 star skills

    Oh I am with you on the caring part...i just dont skill much so I imagine it's not worth for me.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23904 posts Club Captain
    realhokies wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »
    Cruyff or Maldini it seems...I already have so many offensive cards

    You are very offensive

    Watch your stupid mouth kid

    I compliment your attacking capabilities and this how I'm treated :(

    I am new here. I went aggro to avoid being bullied.

    Reminds me of @Carswell
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    realhokies wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »
    Cruyff or Maldini it seems...I already have so many offensive cards

    You are very offensive

    Watch your stupid mouth kid

    I compliment your attacking capabilities and this how I'm treated :(

    I am new here. I went aggro to avoid being bullied.

    Reminds me of @Carswell

    Just don’t use your mod powers to ban me...oh wait...
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23904 posts Club Captain
    Carswell wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »
    Cruyff or Maldini it seems...I already have so many offensive cards

    You are very offensive

    Watch your stupid mouth kid

    I compliment your attacking capabilities and this how I'm treated :(

    I am new here. I went aggro to avoid being bullied.

    Reminds me of @Carswell

    Just don’t use your mod powers to ban me...oh wait...

    I'm now a man of the people, unlike @WFCBagshill
  • realhokies
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Carswell wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »
    Cruyff or Maldini it seems...I already have so many offensive cards

    You are very offensive

    Watch your stupid mouth kid

    I compliment your attacking capabilities and this how I'm treated :(

    I am new here. I went aggro to avoid being bullied.

    Reminds me of @Carswell

    Just don’t use your mod powers to ban me...oh wait...

    I'm now a man of the people, unlike @WFCBagshill

    Whos is Bags? And is a the biggest shill on the forums?
  • EekAlaska
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    realhokies wrote: »
    Did the Icon Futswap for no reason and want to get rid in one last icon SBC. Player probably won't start but would just throw in some games for funsies.

    Background information: Have Gullit, Vieira, Ronaldinho, Pele, and Eusebio.

    Positional needs: None really

    Icons considering: Cannavaro, Matthaus, Figo, Socrates, Bergkamp

    Thoughts?

    Maradona is a lot of fun.

    I just did Ronaldo and Socrates. How is Pele this year? He is one of the ones I still kinda want to complete.
  • EekAlaska
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bergkamp was a lot of fun 4 months ago. I think game has passed him by now though. I used him in Gullit or some other Ico. SBC awhile ago.
  • Tsarov
    4977 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2019
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »
    Did the Icon Futswap for no reason and want to get rid in one last icon SBC. Player probably won't start but would just throw in some games for funsies.

    Background information: Have Gullit, Vieira, Ronaldinho, Pele, and Eusebio.

    Positional needs: None really

    Icons considering: Cannavaro, Matthaus, Figo, Socrates, Bergkamp

    Thoughts?

    Maradona is a lot of fun.

    I just did Ronaldo and Socrates. How is Pele this year? He is one of the ones I still kinda want to complete.

    Pele has sublime shooting and passing. Insane player as a CCAM.

    He is very underrated player here, but is a joy to use. My funniest card this year. He surpassed in that category TOTS Mbappe, PIM Best, Prime Dinho, Prime Eusebio, PIM Socrates, TOTS Havertz, TOTS Ibra.

    The only player which is as fun to use is Neymar.
  • dang was about to commit to R9 now all this Pele temptation :#
  • kfcbucket21
    6093 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2019
    Cruyff. Start jumping ⚡⚡⚡
  • Paciga45
    3832 posts National Call-Up
    Pogba and no icon. Use the icon you got from that Futswap in a 100k pack.

    Just use common sense next time
Sign In or Register to comment.