The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Ibra dilemma

Murphdogz
1524 posts Play-Off Hero
Done flashback ibra again.regretted putting him into a sbc months ago.but now sorta remembered why I did.
He is pretty bad to be fair.he ain't jumping for headers what so ever.he slows down my attacks.
He ain't doing nothing on corners either.
He's played 8 scored 6 and assisted 6.
Was shocked to see that when I looked as I feel he ain't doing much atal in game.ive started to try build up play around him instead of through him.

I've dropped futties richarlinson to cm now as I already have alot of attackers.
Don't know if he is wasted their and I should just put ibra onto tots sbc.?

What you guys think?or should I give him another run out?
Don't think he will be champs ready at this stage

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    5598 posts Big Money Move
    He seems good for you with that many goals and assists
  • need his tots at this stage
  • LiamSully
    6853 posts Big Money Move
    I use him at CAM, every time I bench him I immediately notice his physical presence is missing
  • Murphdogz
    1524 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not sure whether to try him for a few more games or put him into kdb sbc actually and promote richarlinson back to skriker.

Yea that's what I mean his stats seem really good after looking but I just don't feel his presence in game atal.

Think I'm gonna have to play another 10-15 games to be sure
  • Murphdogz
    1524 posts Play-Off Hero
    LiamSully wrote: »
    I use him at CAM, every time I bench him I immediately notice his physical presence is missing

I've got him in striker next to prime eusebio.he last a full 90 their.and playing prime ronaldinho in cam role and think he will outplay ibra in that position.

He always causes me problems in matches he is a real threat against me.but don't know if it's just the game play tonight be he just feels lazy and ain't jumping or nothing.

Would you play richarlinson or ibra?
  • LiamSully
    6853 posts Big Money Move
    Rich is better I think
  • Pacey3_16
    2309 posts National Call-Up

Is he any good at cam?
  • Murphdogz
    1524 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »

Is he any good at cam?

Surely he will be dead by 45th min with 72 stamina
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    Murphdogz wrote: »
    Done flashback ibra again.regretted putting him into a sbc months ago.but now sorta remembered why I did.
    He is pretty bad to be fair.he ain't jumping for headers what so ever.he slows down my attacks.
    Was shocked to see that when I looked as I feel he ain't doing much atal in game.ive started to try build up play around him instead of through him.

I've dropped futties richarlinson to cm now as I already have alot of attackers.

With lag he is useless
  • Pacey3_16
    2309 posts National Call-Up
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »

Is he any good at cam?

Surely he will be dead by 45th min with 72 stamina

Not if you use him the way you need to use messi
  • Gnomenclature
    5077 posts Big Money Move
    The problem is that players with low balance are awful in bad gameplay... if your gameplay is any bit ❤️❤️❤️❤️ than ibra is gonna feel terrible on the ball.
  • Vix14
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He is pretty bad to be fair.

• Wooly1203
    2679 posts National Call-Up
    I’m debating whether I should do him or not. He’s one of my favorites in real life but he doesn’t link with my team at all so he’d have to be a sub. Still worth getting? I didn’t start playing until late this year so I missed the first time around
  • makkan00
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect

I did his SBC first time and despite playing 10-20 times, I could not get used to him. I was bringing him on as sub and he could not make much difference in last 20-30 minutes.

Then, I made a team around him to give him full chemistry and after trying different chemistry styles, settled on hunter. Tried him at various positions and for me he is best as CAM.

So IMHO,
    1- Pace is his main issue and hunter works best. I have used shadow as well but there was no shooting augmentation with that chemistry style.
    2- As a sub, you do not get max out of him. Get him as starting eleven and use icons to give him full chemistry.
    3- His long shots are OP and from CAM position, he scores bangers. As a striker, his shots hit goal post!
    4- Corners--> Ibra and his header conversion is similar to CR7 / Havertz TOTS if not better.
    5- Physical strength is his main attribute and if you know how to use that, then you can hold the ball and as soon as defender is recouping, shoot!
    6- 5 star skill is the biggest gain!

To summaries, he is the best of both. He can be used/abused by skillers and equally if you do not use skills, his physical strength allows him to score many goals, as defenders struggle to get him off the ball. One of the reasons he is so popular in Fifa!
  • makkan00
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect

I've got him in striker next to prime eusebio.he last a full 90 their.and playing prime ronaldinho in cam role and think he will outplay ibra in that position.

He always causes me problems in matches he is a real threat against me.but don't know if it's just the game play tonight be he just feels lazy and ain't jumping or nothing.

Would you play richarlinson or ibra?

Richarl as ST and ibra as CAM. Ronaldinho on the bench and bring on as sub Cam.
  • regia5bg
    864 posts Semi-Pro

Still using him as supersub, especially when losing.

His strenght and power are crucial in the last 15 minutes, despite being slower than other players.

And he was so cheap...
  • Manutelli
    19785 posts World Class
    77a4b8b5-0330-49dd-a983-036b57fe78f0.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=hnQ2Rm8ZuyJbTp%2FeOPoBB2FsaYlpnTntPxqJfdqJsgk%3D

Best striker for me this year.