The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Who is the best Brazilian CDM/CM

oneskyworld
1026 posts Professional
Want to build up the triangle with Firmino and Rich, in a 4222 squad. Have Petit as the other CDM, and has telles, Militao in the back.

So chemistry is not an issue, could be any Brazilian.

Am considering RTTF Fabinio, cause I always like tall midfielders.

Comments

• Delvinho
    1921 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS Allan is incredible for me. Got him in my reds a few weeks back and can’t complain. Always struggle against that Lille TOTS as well. Thiago Mendes I think his name is?
  • JohnDoe
    11346 posts Has That Special Something
    Delvinho wrote: »
    TOTS Allan is incredible for me. Got him in my reds a few weeks back and can’t complain. Always struggle against that Lille TOTS as well. Thiago Mendes I think his name is?

Allan does have the perfect workrates to play alongside Petit. He's the best option, imo.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional

Is his height an issue?
  • MaddMike3711
    11457 posts Has That Special Something
    Fernandinho, /thread.

Allan is too small, Mendes is ****, haven’t used Fred in fairness but he looks meh, Casemiro is too slow, and Fabinho just isn’t as good as Fernandinho.

Paulinho was a steal for the price, but still not nearly as good as Fernandinho. :)
  • Riggs006
    963 posts Professional
    I used TOTS Fernandinho for a while and at CDM he was always consistent for me! Only getting rid of him now to fit Futties Pogba into my team.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    Riggs006 wrote: »
    I used TOTS Fernandinho for a while and at CDM he was always consistent for me! Only getting rid of him now to fit Futties Pogba into my team.

Now that I think of, I can actually fit futtie Pogba in my squad too. Just too pricey to bite in.
  • Pacey3_16
    2312 posts National Call-Up
    Fabinho
  • Riggs006
    963 posts Professional
    Riggs006 wrote: »

Now that I think of, I can actually fit futtie Pogba in my squad too. Just too pricey to bite in.

Yeah that's true, it's a pretty expensive SBC and I'm sure prices have gone up recently so makes it even more so. I have a lot high rated untradeables to get rid of though so made sense to throw them into the Pogba SBC!
  • Delvinho
    1921 posts Play-Off Hero

Is his height an issue?

Partners big Pat for me and never notice it as an issue
  • Lackosweat
    6499 posts Big Money Move
    Militao is the best brazilian CDM
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Fernandinho has been very very solid for me. Always consistent, no complaints.
  • Ishibum
    13630 posts Has That Special Something
    Allan for me. Packed Fernandinho and Thiago Mendes during tots as well. Allan the one that's still in the club
  • Iceborg
    7 posts Ball Boy
    +1 to TOTS Fernandinho. I tried RTTF Fabinho and other variants in my squad and keep going back to TOTS Fernandinho - links well to FB Luiz and FB Firmino too :)

Vieira and TOTS Fernandinho are my CDMs at the moment and killing it :)
  • JWNYsg
    1131 posts Professional
    did the Casemiro League SBC, one of my most favourite cards for Fifa 19
  • FifaProDK
    951 posts Professional
    Renato Augusto if you got his 92.
  • Invincibility
    4653 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Miltao and Allan at CDM
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    FifaProDK wrote: »
    Renato Augusto if you got his 92.

Is excellent SBC fodder
  • Headshrinker363
    5766 posts Big Money Move
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    did the Casemiro League SBC, one of my most favourite cards for Fifa 19

He’s never let me down. Playing in 4-4-2(2)
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    thanks for all the advices, I end up got Mendes. Just too cheap to pass by right now. If he doesn't work, I'll switch to Fernandinho. Very glad I didn't make any decision yesterday.

• Tennster10
    2118 posts Fans' Favourite
    thanks for all the advices, I end up got Mendes. Just too cheap to pass by right now. If he doesn't work, I'll switch to Fernandinho. Very glad I didn't make any decision yesterday.

Any review on him?
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    Tennster10 wrote: »

Any review on him?

Only used him for one game last night. Feels very good. Can definitely notice his speed and presence.
    I also tried militao in cdm. Switched with futtie Danilo in game. He is better