St Juste

EekAlaska
1648 posts Play-Off Hero
Anyone thinking of using him? With the right chem style his defense, physical and pace could all look really nice. Might be good as a CDM as well.

Comments

  • lippyone
    1151 posts Professional
    H
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Anyone thinking of using him? With the right chem style his defense, physical and pace could all look really nice. Might be good as a CDM as well.

    When you look at his individual stats he looks like a 94 rated player, but his overall rating quite low

    Odd
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yup, there are plenty of other players its the exact opposite for. If you look at actual stats they dont always line up with what's on the face of the card.
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    I'll try him I think. Stats look good and I have had good experiences with H/M and M/M partnerships.
  • DannySTFC
    1006 posts Professional
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Yup, there are plenty of other players its the exact opposite for. If you look at actual stats they dont always line up with what's on the face of the card.
    lippyone wrote: »
    H
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Anyone thinking of using him? With the right chem style his defense, physical and pace could all look really nice. Might be good as a CDM as well.

    When you look at his individual stats he looks like a 94 rated player, but his overall rating quite low

    Odd

    It’s probably due to the reputation.
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Yup, there are plenty of other players its the exact opposite for. If you look at actual stats they dont always line up with what's on the face of the card.

    You have to factor in "International Reputation". It's an hidden attribute that does nothing except add a +1,+2,+3,+4 or +5 to your overall. (Look on futbin or sofifa).

    That's the reason low profile silver IFs can play like Messi with an 86 OVR after a couple of upgrades..
  • lippyone
    1151 posts Professional
    edited July 30
    bberger wrote: »
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Yup, there are plenty of other players its the exact opposite for. If you look at actual stats they dont always line up with what's on the face of the card.

    You have to factor in "International Reputation". It's an hidden attribute that does nothing except add a +1,+2,+3,+4 or +5 to your overall. (Look on futbin or sofifa).

    That's the reason low profile silver IFs can play like Messi with an 86 OVR after a couple of upgrades..

    Interesting, I never knew that. So am I right in thinking that a 90 rated international will play worse than a 90 rated unknown player? All other things being equal?

    Also assuming Ronaldo has an international reputation of 5 then why does his 94 card not play like an 89?
  • Ben
    3299 posts National Call-Up
    The face stat means nothing , it’s literally made up. That’s why someone with 95 acceleration and 99 sprint speed has 99 pace.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4854 posts Big Money Move
    lippyone wrote: »
    bberger wrote: »
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Yup, there are plenty of other players its the exact opposite for. If you look at actual stats they dont always line up with what's on the face of the card.

    You have to factor in "International Reputation". It's an hidden attribute that does nothing except add a +1,+2,+3,+4 or +5 to your overall. (Look on futbin or sofifa).

    That's the reason low profile silver IFs can play like Messi with an 86 OVR after a couple of upgrades..

    Interesting, I never knew that. So am I right in thinking that a 90 rated international will play worse than a 90 rated unknown player? All other things being equal?

    Also assuming Ronaldo has an international reputation of 5 then why does his 94 card not play like an 89?

    Not always. It’s the in game stats that matter. International reputation is just a way to make cards higher rated and give value to otherwise unusable players.
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    Used him straight into Pogba, he did a wonderful job too.
  • King_Cantona77
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    I preferred St Anger.
  • Anti_Replay
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He looks good and can be full chem in my squad. Too bad the silver cards are expensive and took forever to find opponents on PC. And yea they don’t quit after 1-0 up so meh
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am not sure if I want to use at CB or CDM. Will give him a few games in rivals before WL to see.
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    He looks good and can be full chem in my squad. Too bad the silver cards are expensive and took forever to find opponents on PC. And yea they don’t quit after 1-0 up so meh

    Only problem i faced was ppl with TOTS players in friendlies, I get there aren't many casual modes but that was an insta quit from me. I did it in 5 in the games I actually played. You can always just resell the silvers for same price you bought for in you didn't overpay.
Sign In or Register to comment.