Anyway I can get these players in one team? Thanks

Muzza11
8249 posts League Winner
GK Courtois or maybe VDS
CB’s Militao and Varane
LB Telles
RB Da Costa (not bothered about full chem)
CDM’s Modric and Vieira
Attackers Neymar, CR7, Mbappe and Eusebio.

If you can then you are a genius ;) if not please let me know. Thanks all.

Comments

  • Orison
    47827 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Cancelo for Da Costa and it's possible.

    Havertz instead of Mbappe and the only player on 8chem would be Neymar.
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Cancelo for Da Costa and it's possible.

    Havertz instead of Mbappe and the only player on 8chem would be Neymar.

    Love Da Costa and Mbappe too much mate lol. Surely CR7 can’t be better than Mbappe?
  • Orison
    47827 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited July 30
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Cancelo for Da Costa and it's possible.

    Havertz instead of Mbappe and the only player on 8chem would be Neymar.

    Love Da Costa and Mbappe too much mate lol. Surely CR7 can’t be better than Mbappe?

    Better by a country mile.

    I sacrificed TOTY Mbappe in a heartbeat when I got the chance to get TOTS CR7 instead.
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Cancelo for Da Costa and it's possible.

    Havertz instead of Mbappe and the only player on 8chem would be Neymar.

    Love Da Costa and Mbappe too much mate lol. Surely CR7 can’t be better than Mbappe?

    Better by a country mile.

    I sacrificed TOTY Mbappe in a heartbeat when I got the chance to get TOTS CR7 instead.

    Didn’t you pack CR7.
  • Orison
    47827 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Cancelo for Da Costa and it's possible.

    Havertz instead of Mbappe and the only player on 8chem would be Neymar.

    Love Da Costa and Mbappe too much mate lol. Surely CR7 can’t be better than Mbappe?

    Better by a country mile.

    I sacrificed TOTY Mbappe in a heartbeat when I got the chance to get TOTS CR7 instead.

    Didn’t you pack CR7.

    I wish.
    27d87c1945012e5248551c3e35f4a291.png
Sign In or Register to comment.