Rashford or Promes+Boateng+Weiss?

regia5bg
924 posts Semi-Pro
I already have a PL oriented team, and I field Aubameyang TOTS and CR7 OTW as forwards, with 2 between Lacazette TOTS, Bernardo Silva TOTS and Henry Prime Moment as wingers, and KDB TOTY as off.midfielder (Gullit def.midfielder).

Rashford Futties in that team would be just "one more", despite being a wonderful player at my eyes (his HL was a beast for me before TOTS). And I don't need supersub, I have tons of players from various "stupid" leagues.

Promes+Boateng+Weiss would come with 14 tokens (as much as Rashford) and I'm thinking if it'd be better to take them, in case of objectives and other stuff like that, as I can obviously buy players if needed but they'd be 3 quite good player, very useful in that case.

I don't need SBC fodder as I already have too many, so I'm not thinking about using them for SBCs later, that's not a matter.

Opinions? :)

Comments

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    I'd take the 3 players
  • OZero
    7609 posts League Winner
    I won’t spend 14 swaps for preparing objectives @ end of July.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    OZero wrote: »

Why not
  • OZero
    7609 posts League Winner

Why not

Objectives for what? August’s swap token?

And honestly I never spend more than 10K to buy players for objectives. I genuinely don’t think it worths.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class

Why not

And honestly I never spend more than 10K to buy players for objectives. I genuinely don’t think it worths.

3 high rated players to put in pogba, a good icon to cut costs
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    If rashford aint starting then get the other 3 or get icon and put into 100k pack
  • OZero
    7609 posts League Winner

Why not

Yea that would make sense but OP said he doesn’t need any more fodder
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class

Why not

Yea that would make sense but OP said he doesn’t need any more fodder

Gotta be Rashford then
  • regia5bg
    924 posts Semi-Pro

Why not

Objectives are part of the fun during the week.

Without objectives I wouldn't play anything else than some SB match and a couple of DR matches (enough to rank 2nd in my division, no more than that), so yes, I think they're useful, I even used players as SBC fodders trying to imagine who wouldn't have been anymore useful for objectives xD

As Rashford wouldn't play anyway probably (with CR7 I need to field one between Silva and Lacazette for chemistry reasons, and that makes impossible to field Rashford unless I bench a better player), it makes sense to go for the other 3 maybe.

I'll choose tomorrow xD
  • regia5bg
    924 posts Semi-Pro

Why not

Objectives are part of the fun during the week.

Without objectives I wouldn't play anything else than some SB match and a couple of DR matches (enough to rank 2nd in my division, no more than that), so yes, I think they're useful, I even used players as SBC fodders trying to imagine who wouldn't have been anymore useful for objectives xD

As Rashford wouldn't play anyway probably (with CR7 I need to field one between Silva and Lacazette for chemistry reasons, and that makes impossible to field Rashford unless I bench a better player), it makes sense to go for the other 3 maybe.

I'll choose tomorrow xD
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Rashford has been really good for me. I don’t think he’s good enough to start in front of your forwards, but he feels like a NIF Ronaldo with pace and agility if you’re thinking of using him for your bench.