FUT swaps - Rashford or Sanchez

spy
483 posts An Exciting Prospect
I have seen lots of comments about Rashford but not much about Davidson Sanchez. Has anŷone gone for him and would you recommend him. I feel there are lots of good EPL strikers but not many decent defenders so tempted to go for Sanchez as he is probably the best prem defender after Van Dijk.

Comments

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    14127 posts Has That Special Something
    What do u lack in? Pick what would make your team better
  • Erashel
    231 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 29
    I took Sanchez but haven't played with him yet. I pulled his RTTF back when it first was in packs and he's been my CB ever since. He's always been great and if not for the swap he would be playing till the end

• Paulopudasso
    1049 posts Professional
    I took sanchez last week played him in weekend league, he was solid with fb Luiz beside him big lump
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Rashford is unreal.
  • EekAlaska
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rashford is unreal.

• VandyDuke
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Sanchez is almost like another TOTS VVD on the back line for me. I said almost...
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    edited July 30
    Not to overreact, but Rashford has 6 goals in my first two Rivals games with him. His pace and strength are just insane, dribbling is immense and passing is surprisingly good. He put 4 goals past 89 Van der Sar with ease.
  • OZero
    4969 posts Big Money Move
    You can’t go wrong with Rashford.
  • Jonboyparker
    5265 posts Big Money Move
    Personally, if I had 14 futswaps, I’d be getting Rashford in a heartbeat. Card looks insane.

I only had 12 futswaps so I got Sanchez for my 2nd team. He’s a brick wall but nothing more than that. He is 2nd best EPL CB but I’d rather hybrid someone else in like Militao (which I did).
  • OZero
    Personally, if I had 14 futswaps, I’d be getting Rashford in a heartbeat. Card looks insane.

I only had 12 futswaps so I got Sanchez for my 2nd team. He’s a brick wall but nothing more than that. He is 2nd best EPL CB but I’d rather hybrid someone else in like Militao (which I did).

How? I think it’s quite hard to fit in a hybrid team unless you are settled with Lloris or Aurier.

Luiz can fit in nicely with Brazilians and VVD has lots of strong links (TAA or Alisson or even Gullit)
  • Jonboyparker
    OZero wrote: »

How? I think it’s quite hard to fit in a hybrid team unless you are settled with Lloris or Aurier.

Luiz can fit in nicely with Brazilians and VVD has lots of strong links (TAA or Alisson or even Gullit)

I meant I’d rather hybrid another defender in than take Sanchez so I could get Rashford. I know it’s difficult but if it was possible for OP, that’s the route I’d take.

Sanchez is good but he’s no VVD. I have militao and VVD in my 1st team. Sanchez isn’t anywhere near them I’m afraid.
  • Jonboyparker
    What’s the rest of your team look like?

That would give a good indication of who to get.
  • jackluhg
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Went for Sanchez over Rashford as I already had loads of strikers but regret it a bit now... Sanchez is decent but not better than Luiz or VVD for me. What team are you running atm?
  • spy
    jackluhg wrote: »
    Went for Sanchez over Rashford as I already had loads of strikers but regret it a bit now... Sanchez is decent but not better than Luiz or VVD for me. What team are you running atm?

This is my current team but only because I sold all my high rated players in advance of futties batch 3 being released. Planning to buy back Van Dijk, Sterling and Robertson in the next few days and put Alexander-Arnold who I will have back in the team. I will probably do Richarlison so will have Werner, Eusebio, Richarlison and Firmino as strikers but in defence my best options to partner Van Dijk would be either Kimpembe off chem or to buy TOTS Alderweirald or Laporte.

From the reviews I am thinking maybe Sanchez isn’t that great and if he is no better than Luiz then I am not sure he is worth doing!

lsPRcZh.png

• spy
    edited July 31
    OZero wrote: »

I meant I’d rather hybrid another defender in than take Sanchez so I could get Rashford. I know it’s difficult but if it was possible for OP, that’s the route I’d take.

Sanchez is good but he’s no VVD. I have militao and VVD in my 1st team. Sanchez isn’t anywhere near them I’m afraid.

Not sure which non-EPL defenders I could hybrid in. Possibly TOTS Pique if I kept Alonso at LB or stick with Futties Kimpembe with either Lala at RB (but would rather play Alexander-Arnold) or Futties Mendy at LB.

Militao wouldn’t really fit as I would then have to get Telles LB and change the LM to a Brazilian which would mean dropping Werner :(

• spy
    Can anyone advise? Leaning towards Rashford as the reviews all seem so good
  • KurtyH
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anybody seen nickrunthefutmarket's review on Rashford he kept missing easy chances and wasn't great.
    It's not the only review like this on him.

Better off with Sanchez, a few of mates did Rashford and they say he's been average missing a lot of chances for them and is going to be sbc fodder.
  • OZero
    He saved me 4m coins by replacing Mbappes role.
  • D0lvl
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    KurtyH wrote: »
    Anybody seen nickrunthefutmarket's review on Rashford he kept missing easy chances and wasn't great.

Better off with Sanchez, a few of mates did Rashford and they say he's been average missing a lot of chances for them and is going to be sbc fodder.

I haven't seen a lot of reviews on Rashford. Maybe 2 others and they were raving about him. (talking about youtube reviews).

I saw runthefutmarket's review and those misses with RAshford were very bad shots and 1 first time shot....

• spy
    Nick didn’t seem to like Sánchez much either though. Wish I could try them out first as really don’t know which to get! Only an hour left to decide :|
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    D0lvl wrote: »

I haven't seen a lot of reviews on Rashford. Maybe 2 others and they were raving about him. (talking about youtube reviews).

I saw runthefutmarket's review and those misses with RAshford were very bad shots and 1 first time shot....

This. It was mistakes on Nick's part not Rashfords. He's played 22 for me scored 26 and assisted 11. He's leathal.
  • spy

This. It was mistakes on Nick's part not Rashfords. He's played 22 for me scored 26 and assisted 11. He's leathal.

Wear mode was that in? If it’s in rivals or WL then much more impressive than SBs

• D0lvl
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 31
    Didn't have much time with Rashford as I got him late at night and only like a few hours before the end of WL. Him and Richarlison helped get to G2 easily. Could've tried for g1 but didn't have enough time before WL ended.

I was using tots aubamayang with rich before but I insta sold auba (good thing too since he's dropping quick). Rashford can do all things tots auba can and he's a 5* skiller.
  • KurtyH
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 31

A non bias view is the only opinion worth listening too

No offence but if you look all through your posting history, you rave about any Man utd player you get and they've all scored so many goals for you and are "lethal" or "unstoppable", and you never top their goal records up with squad battles :D
  • Pieman25
    15952 posts World Class

No offence but if you look all through your posting history, you rave about any Man utd player you get and they've all scored so many goals for you and are "lethal" or "unstoppable", and you never top their goal records up with squad battles :D

For me he's not up to standard, way behind Richarlison and his finishing actually makes me question my ability at the game. Am looking a way to get him out of the team because he's dragging down the others, possibly not suited to a 2 striker formation.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    spy wrote: »

Wear mode was that in? If it’s in rivals or WL then much more impressive than SBs

All been WL and Rivals D2.

It's not being biased towards united it's the fact they released two fantastic cards with Pogba and Rashford in 2 days and yes they both are unstoppable. And I don't play squad battles unless it's for an objective like to get the Rashford card. Haven't played anything but WL and Rivals D2 with Rashford. Just giving an honest review of him.
  • oldboiler
    1979 posts Play-Off Hero
    Was looking at Rashfords stats yesterday, if you don’t get blinkered by the 99 pace, they’re not particularly great as a ST.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    oldboiler wrote: »
    Was looking at Rashfords stats yesterday, if you don’t get blinkered by the 99 pace, they’re not particularly great as a ST.

What's not to like. He's tall, strong, great shooting stats, great dribbling stats, 5* skills, 4* weak foot and fantastic stamina. What are you seeing that's not great?😂
  • Natureboy44
    847 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 31

What's not to like. He's tall, strong, great shooting stats, great dribbling stats, 5* skills, 4* weak foot and fantastic stamina. What are you seeing that's not great?😂

How many you selling? 😂

tbf he'd make a decent winger not striker, but Sterling looks much better with his 99 finishing 99 pace and is better in every dribbling stat.

• Fifa_Hawk_85

How many you selling? 😂

tbf he'd make a decent winger not striker, but Sterling looks much better with his 99 finishing.

He's making a brilliant striker for me lol

Thankfully these are free cards so can't be sold haha