Sooooo..:is there a market crash now with te new content?

CheeseSlice
734 posts Semi-Pro
Loads banging on about the market crashing cos of the tots sbc .. but pogba sbc is up to 100k

Comments

• OZero
    4986 posts Big Money Move
    Why would the fodders crash?
  • CheeseSlice
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    OZero wrote: »
    Why would the fodders crash?

I seen someone on here going to buy havertz for 1.5 mill and a few people said to wait for 6pm as there would be a crash
  • Retro_G
    28303 posts Player of the Year
    Pogba will go up, because of the 86 rated TOTS SBC taking cards off the market. Your expensive TOTS cards will start to crash.
  • OZero
    4986 posts Big Money Move
    But you talking about Pogba SBC which is related to fodders not end game cards...
  • lippyone
    1165 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Pogba will go up, because of the 86 rated TOTS SBC taking cards off the market. Your expensive TOTS cards will start to crash.

It will be temporary, wait a few days and it should decline. Will be lots doing Ibra is well, plus all those doing the Tots sbc. Rush will pass in a couple of days
  • Retro_G
    28303 posts Player of the Year
    lippyone wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »

It will be temporary, wait a few days and it should decline. Will be lots doing Ibra is well, plus all those doing the Tots sbc. Rush will pass in a couple of days

There is going to more futtie votes too, can only see one way for SBC fodder, that's up.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1441 posts Professional
    It will go up in the short term (first couple of days), as soon as batch 3 hits and thursday rewards drop all the high end tots, every totw, and the occasional top league filler cards will plummet
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    It will go up in the short term (first couple of days), as soon as batch 3 hits and thursday rewards drop all the high end tots, every totw, and the occasional top league filler cards will plummet

patch 3 has all the TOTS cards ?
  • Darkwing1708
    965 posts Professional
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

patch 3 has all the TOTS cards ?

I think Batch 3 will be Batch 1 and 2 together.
    Any info on this yet?
  • spy
    483 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Absolutely no point doing SBCs today unless you already have the cards in your club. Market will definitely go down when the initial rush has calmed down, in fact I might just sell my 86s I have now and then do the SBCs I want later in the week.