Futties Pogba and hitting the post.

DanValletta
1555 posts Play-Off Hero
So I am really toying with the idea of doing Pogba as he looks so much fun.

I've watched a few videos and seen people using him on stream.

The one thing I can't escape is that I always seem to see him hitting the post a lot.

So for those that have used him. Does he actually hit the post a lot or his he very good at shooting/finishing?

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    I have a sniper on him and his finishing isn't an issue. In fact he has an absolute rocket of a shot on him and finishes everything.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Hitting the post will grant u a coin bonus in fifa 20 😂
  • Gnomenclature
    8225 posts League Winner
    Dude.... Eusebio hits the post a lot too. In fact, EVERY striker hits the post constantly.

I think Pim cruyff is the only player I've used that consistently finishes his chances. Pim Socrates long shots are also very consistent.
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dude.... Eusebio hits the post a lot too. In fact, EVERY striker hits the post constantly.

I think Pim cruyff is the only player I've used that consistently finishes his chances. Pim Socrates long shots are also very consistent.

I use prime Eusebio and yeah he hits the post a lot for me too. I don't think every striker does but some players definitely seem to more than others.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    1636 posts Play-Off Hero

This. Idk what it is with Cruyff but everything seems to go top corner.
  • Longbow
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My TOTS CR7 hits the post too. I just tried PIM R9 in draft. Wow, he is soooo good. He hit the post once in the few games that I had with him.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7920 posts League Winner
    Everyone hits the post a lot. I’m actually trying to keep my players between 90-95 on the finishing stat. Because it seems when they get to 99 they hit the post more.