Anyone looking to pre order digitally - CD Keys

Moiizer
15813 posts World Class
CDKeys currently have £50 PSN codes for £41.99

If your looking to pre order the Ultimate edition, this should bring the price down considerably, especially if you get the in-game 10% discount and the EA Access 10% discount.

Hope this helps someone.

Comments

• ha032742
    50530 posts Moderator
    Good spot and thanks for sharing :+1:

However, after how bad the preorder packs were for me last year thinking standard may be the way to go :joy:
  • IxToMxI
    8233 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »

However, after how bad the preorder packs were for me last year thinking standard may be the way to go :joy:

I’m in just for the otw untradable, however with how good the otw will be this year I would be surprised if EA do the untradable OTW recycle like last year gunna be full of huge names, could still have Pogba & Neymar to add

SmS and Bruno Fernandes could be insane
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »

I’m in just for the otw untradable, however with how good the otw will be this year I would be surprised if EA do the untradable OTW recycle like last year gunna be full of huge names, could still have Pogba & Neymar to add

SmS and Bruno Fernandes could be insane

The OTW untradable will be heavily weighted for the trash players.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    edited July 2019
    Definitely going for standard myself tbh, every year i've got the ultimate edition and got complete crap from the packs

Also with having EA Access now on PS4 theres no need to buy the 3 days early access because you'll have 10 hours of gameplay on EA Access a week before anyway :)
  • number7rocky
    8825 posts League Winner
    Pre ordered the ultimate edition 2 days ago digital also got the EA access so 20% off. I need the best version mainly to play 3 days early 😂 The OTW will probably be trash but you never know, I also did pack Pogba this year from the pre order packs.

Gf will be on holiday with a friend when Fifa 20 is released aswell and I also need to use all my holidays up by Sept 30th anyway and care for our child whilst she is away. All quite convenient 😂
  • Moiizer
    15813 posts World Class
    Pre ordered the ultimate edition 2 days ago digital also got the EA access so 20% off. I need the best version mainly to play 3 days early 😂 The OTW will probably be trash but you never know, I also did pack Pogba this year from the pre order packs.

Gf will be on holiday with a friend when Fifa 20 is released aswell and I also need to use all my holidays up by Sept 30th anyway and care for our child whilst she is away. All quite convenient 😂

I just get a message on PSN regarding the ea access and them crediting me 10% of the cost back lol. You get same?

So i preordered, got 20% discount and i just got another 10% returned to me lol
  • number7rocky
    8825 posts League Winner
    Moiizer wrote: »

I just get a message on PSN regarding the ea access and them crediting me 10% of the cost back lol. You get same?

So i preordered, got 20% discount and i just got another 10% returned to me lol

Nothing for me 😂 With my 20% of I paid £72 I think.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6193 posts Big Money Move
    No point in getting special editions. Does anyone who bought a special edition really have an advantage? Maybe for a few weeks or so, but if you're a decent trader, you can close the gap in no time.
  • number7rocky
    8825 posts League Winner
    No point in getting special editions. Does anyone who bought a special edition really have an advantage? Maybe for a few weeks or so, but if you're a decent trader, you can close the gap in no time.

It's not about an advantage, I want to play 3 days earlier 😂
  • ICE_UP_SON
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero

That is a major advantage if you trade wisely. I will be getting it for that reason
  • Orison
    75641 posts Icon

Just wait if the ea access glitch works?

Don't wanna say it’s stupid to buy the ultimate edition, but smart is also not the word I would use :trollface:
  • Moiizer
    15813 posts World Class
    Orison wrote: »

Just wait if the ea access glitch works?

Don't wanna say it’s stupid to buy the ultimate edition, but smart is also not the word I would use :trollface:

Yeah I accept i dont fall into the smart category but i ended up with 30% off the Ultimate edition so in my small mind im happy