Any PES players on here?

malky
234 posts Sunday League Hero
edited July 29
How is the gameplay and the game in general compared to Fifa? Can no longer play this [Removed] joke of a game. EA should be refunding us all!

Removed swearing and moved to off topic. ~Rtas
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Comments

• Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    You should wait until Tuesday, they're releasing their new demo for Pes 20 and you can play online.
  • malky
    👍
  • Thefranchise92
    3358 posts National Call-Up
    http://www.pesgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1
    malky wrote: »
    How is the gameplay and the game in general compared to Fifa? Can no longer play this bullsh1t joke of a game. EA should be refunding us all!

Thats where you'll find your pes players. Wont find many on a FIFA forum..
  • Grown93
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    Gameplay is far better. Some team play make feel real, opposite on Fifa imo. But unfortunely myclub gameplay with responsive delay and button, its unplayable. 10x way worse than Fifa.
    Really hope Konami finally fix that.
  • AliasMaurice
    1900 posts Fans' Favourite
    I mainly play fifa but have tried pes. Both games have their faults for different reasons. The problems with fifa are evident but with pes it's the fact the game is literally made on a ps3. Such a lack of animations and variation in goals and general play.

But pes 2020 demo is out Tuesday. New game engine. Finally latest console build after about 6 years. Looks like a big improvement. If the game is more responsive I'll give it more time.

Fifa has the player base and it does have a really good game with the level of control and animations but the gameplay, the mechanics of that's the same old I'll probably do the same of buy it on release and sell around Christmas.
  • Pieman25
    15757 posts World Class
    The game is so trash Sony backtracked and removed it from PS Plus in fear of backlash.
  • leon1309
    4135 posts National Call-Up
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    The game is so trash Sony backtracked and removed it from PS Plus in fear of backlash.

Total bs...they removed it because version of PES (Myclub part) is free, not because the game is bad.
  • Grown93
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    I mainly play fifa but have tried pes. Both games have their faults for different reasons. The problems with fifa are evident but with pes it's the fact the game is literally made on a ps3. Such a lack of animations and variation in goals and general play.

But pes 2020 demo is out Tuesday. New game engine. Finally latest console build after about 6 years. Looks like a big improvement. If the game is more responsive I'll give it more time.

Fifa has the player base and it does have a really good game with the level of control and animations but the gameplay, the mechanics of that's the same old I'll probably do the same of buy it on release and sell around Christmas.

The hell is the PS3 part? Lmao. and new engine? the engine is the same as previous editions. Fox Engine, the same of Metal Gear.
  • Pieman25
    15757 posts World Class
    leon1309 wrote: »

Total bs...they removed it because version of PES (Myclub part) is free, not because the game is bad.

So why was it included in the 1st place? It was free at that point as well.
  • BGAlum
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 28
    My son really likes PES.

We may buy the latest version of PES depending on the demo. Definitely not buying FIFA.
  • OZero
    4958 posts Big Money Move

The rumour is EA complained that this could create unfair competition

The game is not rubbish. Instead it’s one of the commercial success which gives Konami funds to sign exclusive deals with Juventus.

So stop BS.
  • bberger
    5119 posts Big Money Move

Pretty sure they pulled it because of the EA Access deal..
  • Pieman25
    15757 posts World Class
    OZero wrote: »

The game is not rubbish. Instead it’s one of the commercial success which gives Konami funds to sign exclusive deals with Juventus.

So stop BS.

So EA told Sony to remove the game and Sony said yeah no problem and removed it? Seems legit
  • OZero
    4958 posts Big Money Move
    OZero wrote: »

So stop BS.

So EA told Sony to remove the game and Sony said yeah no problem and removed it? Seems legit

Why not? You know it’s the free game offer exclusively for July right? You can still DL the lite ver for free and full ver at discount price.
  • malky
    pieman works for EA😂😂
  • bberger
    5119 posts Big Money Move
    pieman works for EA😂😂

Nothing funny about that..
  • Pieman25
    15757 posts World Class
    pieman works for EA😂😂

Nah just stating fact that Sony removed the game from their lineup, something that is quite the unusual step after announcing it and also received a poor general response after the initial email went out.
  • FatZed
    851 posts Semi-Pro
    PES plays a much better 'football game', graphics and realism is better up close but from the gameplay views doesn't look as good (going off 19 and older versions). Online just doesn't have the bells and whistles FUT does so struggles to keep you playing plus smaller player base and connection quality. Would love them to pick up in these areas to add pressure to EA's pathetic FUT 'football' game
  • torakun
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    I personally can't wait for PES.. Master league was my childhood, and I cant wait to experience it again.. It wont be as nice as FUT, but then again, I don't have to spend money on it (the temptation for me is too huge).

Another feature that I love in PES is one... I CAN PLAY PLAYERS ANYWHERE I WANT without losing effectiveness. I want messi to play on the wings, I want pogba to play as a ST, I want to duet Messi-cr7-neymar-pogba without worry about positioning or WAIT for position change cards, etc

Best of all, I can just come back to the game anytime I want. The game won't bind and make me commit and regret if I don't play it. As for FIFA 21? lets see how they address the problems from FIFA 17-19 first on the 20, then we'll talk.
  • A relative of mine accidentally bought me pes 2019 instead of Fifa it was the first time I've played pes I've always been 100 percent FIFA but I was taken back by the smooth gameplay better graphics especially on PS4 pro I felt it was the closest to a football game I eventually got FIFA 19 and it was basically the same as fifa 18 defending shocking just with the uefa competitions it definitely is the first time I thought pes 2019 was better than FIFA 19 it's just a shambles the licensing battle between the 2 games this year and it will get worse.
    It will be interesting to see this year if pes actually overtakes FIFA imagine that and see what's better Pes 2020 member league or FIFA 20 career mode both have made drastic changes.