Fifa 20 news

Gingerboaby83
190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hey guys

Has there been any official news on what will be in the switch version of ultimate team? I’m not only meaning gameplay modes but what kind of sbc content will we be getting? Are we to get sbcs throughout the year or will we just get the starter stuff? Will we be getting flashback players, icons, league sbcs, end of era, icons and so on?

We never got much news before last years release so hopefully you can give us a bit more for fifa 20.

Comments

• Gingerboaby83
    They have released something this time but it’s not very clear on what sbc content and special players will be in game
  • Bgomez93
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
  • Gingerboaby83
    Yeah mate I saw it. Doesn’t give much away does it haha
  • Is the switch version quite restricted in content? I would like the sbcs etc to be present and flash backs are always nice.

Is the market overly inflated?
  • Gingerboaby83
    Is the switch version quite restricted in content? I would like the sbcs etc to be present and flash backs are always nice.

The market is empty compared to Xbox/PS4. The most Items I saw in fifa 19 on the market was 50k but you can get everyone on it if you are patient. As for sbc content switch got about 50% of what the other consoles got. For fifa 20 we don’t know what we will get, no one from ea has said what we can expect.

• Is the switch version quite restricted in content? I would like the sbcs etc to be present and flash backs are always nice.

The market is empty compared to Xbox/PS4. The most Items I saw in fifa 19 on the market was 50k but you can get everyone on it if you are patient. As for sbc content switch got about 50% of what the other consoles got. For fifa 20 we don’t know what we will get, no one from ea has said what we can expect.

Cheers for the reply (again haha)

Interesting to see the market activity, i didnt expect it to be as active as xb, aslong as theres movement i will be happy.