Futties POGSBUNNY SBC out now!

Comments

• HyperOCD
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    Bags wrote: »
    Anyone thinking untradable sink before the repeatable TOTS sbc comes out?

Why people bother about that, at least here you know what you get.. a tots SBC will be a rip off as there will be 99% trash in the packs

Gk Galore
  • cantonagod
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    What’s the best chem style to put on him ?
  • Jovand1988
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 28
    Replaces my Vieira as Gullit slides in to the stay back CM role.
    Pogba is worth the coins does everything Gullit did in the same role but better shooting.
    However he is noticabely more clunky then Gullit but Vieira is more clunky.

TLDR If you already have Gullit and Pogba can fit in its a yes to do.
    If you do not have Gullit I would save as he is better then Pogba overall.

Worth mentioning defensively I've conceded less with Pogba and Gullit then with Vieria and Gullit.

(I prefer him to TOTS Goretska and Aouar simply doesn't compare good as super sub though)
  • solnasolna08
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    4c93dbaef88fd2819d19c2fe25b0dd60.png

1.2 million vs 10 million.
  • KurtyH
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is he worth doing if you have Vieira but don't have Gullit?

Got around 2 million and was planning on doing Gullit doubt I would have enough for both especially with my poor pack luck - would it likely work having all 3 - Vieira Pogba and Gullit in the same team?
  • solnasolna08
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 28
    eea9e05332aff96d292550f4e3383d63.jpg

When u have a french team u have to do Pogba!

B) B)
  • Moe_86
    942 posts Professional

Still the Icon will be better, all this stats on futbin just numbers, otherwise the unknown TOTS players are better than Icons. Icons have their own attributes,Physics,also Movement.
  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    Moe_86 wrote: »

Still the Icon will be better, all this stats on futbin just numbers, otherwise the unknown TOTS players are better than Icons. Icons have their own attributes,Physics,also Movement.

Pogba is unique though, plays akin to his real world counterpart, like Ronaldo, Neymar etc. Now your generic TOTS players don't play anything like icons. Pogba fits the meta for a midfielder, there isn't many physical players at 6'3" in the game.
  • munchie63
    2864 posts Fans' Favourite
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Should I do him, he’s expensive and where should I fit him?

g3gbzx.png

How big of a Pogba/United fan are you? Any of your mids is better than Pogs, imo.

Not at all hahaha, I’m a gunner!

:#

g3gbzx.png

How big of a Pogba/United fan are you? Any of your mids is better than Pogs, imo.

I use him in the cam or cm, I’d replace your Neymar so you can pic up intercepts and headers.

Yeah, and then you could make great use of his 84 finishing at CAM.

Ya, too bad there isn’t attribute cards like sniper and deadeye that make it 99 🤦‍♂️ 🐒

cracks me up anyway. There are games where 81 rated players first time finesse into the top corner from outside the box. I doubt Pogba wil have any problems scoring.
  • Vaporduff777
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    eea9e05332aff96d292550f4e3383d63.jpg

When u have a french team u have to do Pogba!

B) B)

Nice team. Get lloris carnival it’s a lot better then that one I found.
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite

g3gbzx.png

He would replace Vieira, that's what I'm doing. 4231 who needs a defensive mid anyway? 😂

dont do it. upgrade neymar to tots.
  • Forestcowboy
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 28
    This card is great but the requirements are awful... I sold the 92 and maybe I will get it.
    Voted for Kongdogbia anyway...
  • EisenErmin
    5773 posts Big Money Move
    Everyone has some useless untradeable TOTS and some high rated WL TOTS rewards. Throw them into this SBC and you will bring his prize down to maybe 600K. I think he is worth it. This card on the market would be 3 million
  • D0lvl
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's definitely like having another Gullit. I don't think he plays H/L. I have him as CM and he's everywhere like a H/H.
  • IncredibleK
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gonna cost me about 400k + cleared my high rated fodder, will be worth it. Waiting on Emre Can selling so I can finish the last squad . Had terrible pack luck barring 2 85 TOTS and Isco from the 89 squad
  • Seleukos
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Argh. Got him, First Game, 1g1a but i have to das "sorry" to my opponent. He dabs automatically...
  • Toonleew
    2183 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone who does him is brain dead imo. EA LAUGHING THEIR HEADS OFF 😂😂😂😂
  • Oweyman
    941 posts Semi-Pro
    Couldn't resist doing him and he will slot in as a CM next to Vieira meaning Gullit is my new left back as I fancied a change to either flashback Sandro or TOTS Telles! :D
  • Mikep2212
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did him for 350k and all my sbc fodder. Completely gutted my club but hes amazing as a cm pairing with prime Vieira.
  • EisenErmin
    5773 posts Big Money Move
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    Toonleew wrote: »

@Toonleew its almost august.. people sitting on huge amount of coins.. stacked with untradeable cards that they will never use .. and they go and do sbc for top elite player

go figure

the only brain dead here is you.

I would not say brain dead, but honestly it is a truly worth top tier card (not like all these mediocre FB cards that are nice to have but barely making it into a good squad) . I dont mind spending coins and dumping untradeable useless junk for Pogba. He is truly unique and there wont be a better SBC this year most likely. A 92 Milinkovic Savic would have been great, but as it is i am happy to take Pogba.
  • Seleukos
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    Toonleew wrote: »

@Toonleew its almost august.. people sitting on huge amount of coins.. stacked with untradeable cards that they will never use .. and they go and do sbc for top elite player

go figure

the only brain dead here is you.

This.
    Card costs me about 150k
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just whoop my first opponent with pogba in it .. pogba only touch the ball once to slow on the field .. thats what i saw
  • Invincibility
    3827 posts National Call-Up
    Made 1.5M transferprofit the moment he was released.. So thanks folks for completing him on your cost
  • selb
    6565 posts Big Money Move
    Made 1.5M transferprofit the moment he was released.. So thanks folks for completing him on your cost

Now you can complete him and still have a lot of profit 👌
  • joehuk
    3329 posts National Call-Up
    GMCdXGc.jpg

Did him as I was switching my CM position the most might aswell just take an untradable CM yes outrageous cost but meh less than two months the games being uninstalled.

Cba playing any games tonight tho.

I wasn't about 200k pack from packs. Oh well.
  • Zambo9
    5114 posts Big Money Move
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Everyone has some useless untradeable TOTS and some high rated WL TOTS rewards. Throw them into this SBC and you will bring his prize down to maybe 600K. I think he is worth it. This card on the market would be 3 million

I was drained after TOTS and the only fodders I had were the futties they gave us in the past weeks. Spent 150k and used the 90+ free cards they gave us for finish it and got back a Sancho that sold for 160k. People who complain about his price are delusional, there has been hundreds of coin drain SBCs but this is not one of them, you all thought EA will gift you a card like that for cheap?
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro

I was drained after TOTS and the only fodders I had were the futties they gave us in the past weeks. Spent 150k and used the 90+ free cards they gave us for finish it and got back a Sancho that sold for 160k. People who complain about his price are delusional, there has been hundreds of coin drain SBCs but this is not one of them, you all thought EA will gift you a card like that for cheap?

talking pure trash - there is no difference in any pogbas - you just been swindled again but then again the same ppl fall for the next edition too .. so crack on
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11367 posts Has That Special Something
    lukey200 wrote: »

talking pure trash - there is no difference in any pogbas - you just been swindled again but then again the same ppl fall for the next edition too .. so crack on

There's a massive difference between base Pogba and this Futties Pogba. Anyone that thinks there isn't obviously hasn't tried both.