Futties POGSBUNNY SBC out now!

Comments

• number7rocky
    4317 posts National Call-Up
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I had to do Pogba, the card looks ridiculous, cost me less than what's on futbin, only used three untradable cards. You can bring the cost down a good bit by using TOTS cards from obscure leagues. I still have a good few cards to sell on that weren't needed....

20190727-203546.jpg

I spent 185k plus untradables on the sbc, was on 325k after selling everything I'm at 326k 😂 That's Richarlison and Pogba done for next to nothing for me.
  • bossie1984
    10 posts Ball Boy
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Hes only 12 stats higher than tots auour.. lol

Yeah and that’s where all the comparisons with that midget end.

At least that midget can actually finish, run and defend.

indeed.
  • Retro_G
    29196 posts Player of the Year
    I had to do Pogba, the card looks ridiculous, cost me less than what's on futbin, only used three untradable cards. You can bring the cost down a good bit by using TOTS cards from obscure leagues. I still have a good few cards to sell on that weren't needed....

20190727-203546.jpg

I spent 185k plus untradables on the sbc, was on 325k after selling everything I'm at 326k 😂 That's Richarlison and Pogba done for next to nothing for me.

Nice, you done well mate. I bought before prices shot up, he still cost me a good bit, but didn't have many untradables.

20190727-204637.jpg
  • Retro_G
    Insta sold, should've stuck him up for more. :smiley:

20190727-205024.jpg
  • hjdjydyufu
    7781 posts League Winner
    MVIMG-20190727-151806.jpg
  • o0OainavO0o
    2226 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should I do him, he’s expensive and where should I fit him?

g3gbzx.png

How big of a Pogba/United fan are you? Any of your mids is better than Pogs, imo.

Not at all hahaha, I’m a gunner!

:#

g3gbzx.png

How big of a Pogba/United fan are you? Any of your mids is better than Pogs, imo.

I use him in the cam or cm, I’d replace your Neymar so you can pic up intercepts and headers.

Yeah, and then you could make great use of his 84 finishing at CAM.

Ya, too bad there isn’t attribute cards like sniper and deadeye that make it 99 🤦‍♂️ 🐒
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not sure which direction I'll be going with my team. If futties Varane comes out, I'll be swapping Pepe with Mbappe for chem, getting TOTS Mendes to partner Pogba at CDM. I'll go with a french icon CB if futties Varane doesn't happen.

20190727-204006.jpg

How's 96 Pepe is he worth the 800k?
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Not sure which direction I'll be going with my team. If futties Varane comes out, I'll be swapping Pepe with Mbappe for chem, getting TOTS Mendes to partner Pogba at CDM. I'll go with a french icon CB if futties Varane doesn't happen.

20190727-204006.jpg

HE’S WORTH 80 MILLION BOY
  • Retro_G

20190727-204006.jpg

A bit trash to be honest, preferred nif Mbappe. His weak foot is terrible, his 99 shot power has you cracking or blasting the ball over the bar all the time.
  • bberger
    5165 posts Big Money Move
    mr_flibble wrote: »
    Most realistic thing from fifa all year. An over rated and over priced pogba

Made my day. Thank you :joy:
  • Muzza11
    8466 posts League Winner
    Modric TOTY is still the best.
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something

g3gbzx.png

Not at all hahaha, I’m a gunner!

:#

g3gbzx.png

I use him in the cam or cm, I’d replace your Neymar so you can pic up intercepts and headers.

Yeah, and then you could make great use of his 84 finishing at CAM.

Ya, too bad there isn’t attribute cards like sniper and deadeye that make it 99 🤦‍♂️ 🐒

lol
  • HyperOCD
    508 posts An Exciting Prospect
    joined the club, paid 400k > now moving on to finish the Brazilian MAN

EAgw-Yr-PWk-AAt-Onb.jpg
  • mark1089
    477 posts Sunday League Hero
    What’s the fuss about? His festival of football card last year was a 94 and more expensive. I’m about to do richy and pogba right now
  • Vezzo
    919 posts Professional
    Vezzo wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    When is batch 3 in packs does anyone know or have they gone in already?

Curious about it too, in one of the other threads prediction is next wednesday.

It's confirmed batch 3 on Wednesday

Tnx. Waiting till then with all the packs and then will decide
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    lippyone wrote: »
    If you do this SBC you will be like Man United

A one man team

You mean the man at the goal?
  • libertao
    970 posts Professional
    Thinking about replacing TOTS Eriksen with him at CAM. Good idea or bad? Just played against him, definitely was a handful.
  • IncredibleK
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Spent about 250k and gave up some good player so far and still have 2 squads left to do. With only a few months till the next FIFA theres no point sitting on coins and players who don't get a game
  • BeastlyHusla
    2805 posts Fans' Favourite
    Spent about 250k and gave up some good player so far and still have 2 squads left to do. With only a few months till the next FIFA theres no point sitting on coins and players who don't get a game

You have 17 more days to complete this. In that time, 4 more futty sbcs will be released..
  • D0lvl
    1524 posts Play-Off Hero
    spent about 150k after using high untradeables but packed amazing cards from the sbc. Haven't sold the 91 Mbappe yet but I'll be in profit if I do after doing this pogba sbc.
  • Grifan
    1230 posts Professional
    I done him just because it’s the final days but I’m not that impressed of yet. Mind you he’s replacing who I think is the best player on the game kai haverts so it’s not all that fair
  • Low Ki
    11787 posts Has That Special Something
    Nah. Double the price of his headliner card at 1.2m when balance, acceleration and finishing remain problems?

Going for Gullit.
  • IncredibleK
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special

You have 17 more days to complete this. In that time, 4 more futty sbcs will be released..

Doubt there will be any on Pogbas level or who I'd be after
  • Retro_G
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Nah. Double the price of his headliner card at 1.2m when balance, acceleration and finishing remain problems?

Going for Gullit.

He has better balance, agility than prime Vieira. 97 composure too, his stats are ridiculous for a tall 6'3" player.
  • Low Ki
    11787 posts Has That Special Something

Going for Gullit.

He has better balance, agility than prime Vieira. 97 composure too, his stats are ridiculous for a tall 6'3" player.

H/L workrates on a CM/CDM?

H/M can be a bit iffy and shaky compared to H/H. Don't even want to imagine how problematic H/L can be.

I always played Pogba CAM near the start of the game. Was a liability deeper.
  • GL
    6643 posts Big Money Move

Going for Gullit.

H/M can be a bit iffy and shaky compared to H/H. Don't even want to imagine how problematic H/L can be.

Instructions have a larger influence than workrates
  • Retro_G

Going for Gullit.

I use 4-2-3-1, only one CDM on stay back. My second CDM, in this case Pogba will be instructed to get forward, overload the midfield. Works wonders against the majority of the community who sit back on low depth.
  • spy
    529 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Managed to get this done using about 200k of cards I bought and the rest either untradeable or packed (although I could have sold the cards for about 350k). The only cards I was a bit reluctant to lose were Futties Musa, re
  • Thunder001
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    Who's an alternative at 1.2m?
  • Zambo9
    5117 posts Big Money Move
    Bags wrote: »
    Anyone thinking untradable sink before the repeatable TOTS sbc comes out?

Why people bother about that, at least here you know what you get.. a tots SBC will be a rip off as there will be 99% trash in the packs