• Grezzerk
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    greggles wrote: »
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    Am I the only one who doesn’t think hes actually that overpriced? If that card was released in packs it would be going for close to 2 million easily. Around 1.7 Atleast. He’s 6ft 3 with 5 star skills so fits what most people want in a player this year. He’s in prem and is french so simple to link. His standard card defended far better than the stats suggested aswell. Can do this with nothing in your club for about 1.1 million I reckon. With a few high rated players I reckon you’ll be able to do it for around 800/900 maybe even cheaper depending on who you have.
    Also please don’t bring the argument that your untradeables have value or that your investing 1 million into an untradeable card. If you said that a few months ago fair enough. Now we coming to end of game that argument is completely invalid. Unless you found a way to transfer coins and untradeables to fifa 20.

is this your first futties? most if not all futtie winners only required an 85 rated squad last year. Futties was all about affordable OP cards, I think this is why ppl are mad

Correct me if I’m wrong but last year wasn’t it always the lowest rated cards that won and not the most desirable? I can’t think off top of my head if an elite player actually won but I’m pretty sure they didn’t. There certainly wasn’t anyone last year that won that is anywhere near pogbas level.

82 GK:Asmir Begovic (Bournemouth.
    84 CB: Kostas Manolas (AS Roma)
    80 RB: Šime Vrsaljko (Atlético Madrid)
    77 LB: Jordan Lukaku (Lazio)
    82 CDM: Tiémoué Bakayoko (Chelsea)
    78 RM: Romain Alessandrini (LA Galaxy)
    83 LM: Anthony Martial (Manchester United)
    79 LW: Hirving Lozano (PSV)

its july....

So no top tier player won last year. I suppose you could argue martial standing out there but he certainly is nowhere near pogba level. Yes it’s july and his headliner card still like 600k ain’t it? If you can get this card for 800/900k then I’d definitely say it’s well worth the coins for an extra 300k. I mean his headliner is 200k more than the next card down and that’s a tiny upgrade...

Hes not cheap. End of mate xD

Certainly not cheap no I agree with you there. I’m just looking at him as a card regardless of the fact he untradeable and just trying to get my point across that if he was in packs he’d be close to 2 million I think so to get him for under a million ain’t bad in my opinion. Obviously it would be great for ea to turn round and say here’s pogba for 300k but we all knew that would never happen with a company like this.
  • greggles
    1057 posts Professional
    Am I the only one who doesn’t think hes actually that overpriced? If that card was released in packs it would be going for close to 2 million easily. Around 1.7 Atleast. He’s 6ft 3 with 5 star skills so fits what most people want in a player this year. He’s in prem and is french so simple to link. His standard card defended far better than the stats suggested aswell. Can do this with nothing in your club for about 1.1 million I reckon. With a few high rated players I reckon you’ll be able to do it for around 800/900 maybe even cheaper depending on who you have.
    Also please don’t bring the argument that your untradeables have value or that your investing 1 million into an untradeable card. If you said that a few months ago fair enough. Now we coming to end of game that argument is completely invalid. Unless you found a way to transfer coins and untradeables to fifa 20.

is this your first futties? most if not all futtie winners only required an 85 rated squad last year. Futties was all about affordable OP cards, I think this is why ppl are mad

Correct me if I’m wrong but last year wasn’t it always the lowest rated cards that won and not the most desirable? I can’t think off top of my head if an elite player actually won but I’m pretty sure they didn’t. There certainly wasn’t anyone last year that won that is anywhere near pogbas level.

its july....

So no top tier player won last year. I suppose you could argue martial standing out there but he certainly is nowhere near pogba level. Yes it’s july and his headliner card still like 600k ain’t it? If you can get this card for 800/900k then I’d definitely say it’s well worth the coins for an extra 300k. I mean his headliner is 200k more than the next card down and that’s a tiny upgrade...

Certainly not cheap no I agree with you there. I’m just looking at him as a card regardless of the fact he untradeable and just trying to get my point across that if he was in packs he’d be close to 2 million I think so to get him for under a million ain’t bad in my opinion. Obviously it would be great for ea to turn round and say here’s pogba for 300k but we all knew that would never happen with a company like this.

so if hes not cheap nor overpriced then what's the point in futties? just do guillet if you do this card
  • Grezzerk
    829 posts Semi-Pro

its july....

so if hes not cheap nor overpriced then what's the point in futties? just do guillet if you do this card

Tbh with you I don’t actually see the point in it. Futties last year is when I lost interest in the game and sames happening this year. I don’t think pogba should ever of been in the vote but I think he fairly priced. Would of loved renato Sanchez to win a few votes ago but it’s obvious who going to win every time nominees revealed. Should be less popular players that win but with crazy tots stats to add a bit or variation instead of being a popularity vote.
  • Moe_86
    909 posts Professional
    20kujjr.jpg
    Down for 1 , all unreadable.😬
  • number7rocky
    4309 posts National Call-Up
    Spent 185k plus rest untradables, now to open the packs
  • SimenHP
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite
    So it looks like my 150-200k and untradable fb David Villa won't be enough
  • Futs kovacic>>>... Pogba,, both interms of objectives, n kova's workrate
  • ml1dch
    1411 posts Professional
    I've done it. Expensive, but it's not like red Izzo, Van Persie and all the untradeable TOTS cards that don't make my squad are going to be used for anything else for the next six weeks.
  • Gnomenclature
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    Lol. Stupid me thinking 600k and and 89 untradable squad would be enough... already have gullit, pogba can gfh..

I though maybe if I pulled something from the future stars throwback... Not even a board lol.

I just decided it wasnt worth gutting the club to get Pogba, especially with more Futties to come possibly.

Exactly. Don't wanna put everything into one card when there are 3 more futties coming. At least they put 17 days on it. Couple more weeks of rewards.

If a varane comes next week, I wanna be able to grab him. Then there is the position change...

Also, mls all stars is what I'm really hoping for. At least those cards will be cheaper - assuming ea puts out a promo... it's looking unlikely since futties overlaps it.
  • Libguy
    4825 posts National Call-Up
    There’s like a 85% chance that Pogba gets an assist in the first game of the season and EA gives him a 96 inform.
  • Moe_86
    909 posts Professional
    35imzj5.jpg
    Fits nicely on my team 😀
  • greggles
    1057 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: »

its july....

Futties is about cheap high rateds, Hes not cheap. End of mate xD

Futties used to be about cheap cards, but it's clearly a different story this year as the majority of them have been overpriced. They know most people are low on coins at this stage of the game, after a TOTS that robbed the player base with rubbish guaranteed TOTS SBC's that were heavily weighted towards a GK, or a rubbish low rated TOTS.

exactly
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Should I do him, he’s expensive and where should I fit him?

g3gbzx.png
  • greggles
    1057 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »

g3gbzx.png

would be a sub at most
  • JohnDoe
    11276 posts Has That Special Something

g3gbzx.png

How big of a Pogba/United fan are you? Any of your mids is better than Pogs, imo.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2226 posts Fans' Favourite
    3350be3a7e99794680286400d6312c3b.jpeg

Sexyyyyy did you get something from the packs?

Yes, a few random tots that were used in the lower packs, started off on the 89, got some hero cards, got Buffon and umtiti which also helped, used nothing but untradeables and cards from the packs. Tried him two games in wl, hate to say he still kind of has that hit or miss shot, missed an easy volley and then scored an amazing run on scissor out of the air with defenders up his **** and riding his dong in the box in the first game, hit the post twice in the second but made a midline interception and assist in the second game that resulted in the winning goal. He has an excellent presence in the midfield with his ability to intercept, head, pass, and skill.
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    JohnDoe wrote: »

g3gbzx.png

How big of a Pogba/United fan are you? Any of your mids is better than Pogs, imo.

Not at all hahaha, I’m a gunner!
  • number7rocky
    4309 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 27

g3gbzx.png

He would replace Vieira, that's what I'm doing. 4231 who needs a defensive mid anyway? 😂
  • Pieman25
    16238 posts World Class
    edited July 27
    Roll on Monday

2fec114f4c6e5ea4019bba8d65c8d535.png
  • o0OainavO0o
    2226 posts Fans' Favourite

g3gbzx.png

I use him in the cam or cm, I’d replace your Neymar so you can pic up intercepts and headers.
  • JohnDoe
    11276 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 27

g3gbzx.png

Not at all hahaha, I’m a gunner!

:#

g3gbzx.png

I use him in the cam or cm, I’d replace your Neymar so you can pic up intercepts and headers.

Yeah, and then you could make great use of his 84 finishing at CAM.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14568 posts Has That Special Something
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Roll on Monday

Nice team
  • Retro_G
    29074 posts Player of the Year
    Pogba's defensive stats are similar to prime Guillt.
  • Pieman25
    16238 posts World Class
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Roll on Monday

Nice team

Thanks, shame it's the end of the game but sure it is what it is.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11306 posts Has That Special Something
    Just need Rashford tomorrow night now 😎

2cmp3pu.jpg
  • Retro_G
    I had to do Pogba, the card looks ridiculous, cost me less than what's on futbin, only used three untradable cards. You can bring the cost down a good bit by using TOTS cards from obscure leagues. I still have a good few cards to sell on that weren't needed....

20190727-203546.jpg
  • Retro_G
    20190727-203806.jpg
  • Retro_G
    Not sure which direction I'll be going with my team. If futties Varane comes out, I'll be swapping Pepe with Mbappe for chem, getting TOTS Mendes to partner Pogba at CDM. I'll go with a french icon CB if futties Varane doesn't happen.

20190727-204006.jpg