• Professor
    1394 posts Professional
    Hes only 12 stats higher than tots auour.. lol

Dont forget he's about a foot taller.
  • Pieman25
    16323 posts World Class
    apoelfc wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    When is batch 3 in packs does anyone know or have they gone in already?

Wednesday

Thank you @apoelfc
  • OZero
    5185 posts Big Money Move
    Pretty sure it’s Futeconomist who is handling these SBC already?
    First blood lol
  • greggles
    1087 posts Professional
    kongdobia's stats would have looked waaaay better
  • joehuk
    3337 posts National Call-Up
    1.5m on PC.

could complete for 1m - Selling all i was going to use.

absolute madness i'll stick with Goretzka.
  • tom4s
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Meh. I will await some reviews. That low agility and balance, plus the price, puts me off a bit.
  • Danielb
    901 posts Professional
    I did him and he scored 11 goals in W/L and he was free with all the untradeables i had. Insane card, Broken etc etc...
  • Bags
    806 posts Semi-Pro
    Anyone thinking untradable sink before the repeatable TOTS sbc comes out?
  • Grezzerk
    920 posts Semi-Pro
    Am I the only one who doesn’t think hes actually that overpriced? If that card was released in packs it would be going for close to 2 million easily. Around 1.7 Atleast. He’s 6ft 3 with 5 star skills so fits what most people want in a player this year. He’s in prem and is french so simple to link. His standard card defended far better than the stats suggested aswell. Can do this with nothing in your club for about 1.1 million I reckon. With a few high rated players I reckon you’ll be able to do it for around 800/900 maybe even cheaper depending on who you have.
    Also please don’t bring the argument that your untradeables have value or that your investing 1 million into an untradeable card. If you said that a few months ago fair enough. Now we coming to end of game that argument is completely invalid. Unless you found a way to transfer coins and untradeables to fifa 20.
  • spy
    529 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not sure whether I would be better doing Gullit instead of this. I might just sell all the TOTS cards I bought ready to do it. :(
  • greggles
    1087 posts Professional
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    Am I the only one who doesn’t think hes actually that overpriced? If that card was released in packs it would be going for close to 2 million easily. Around 1.7 Atleast. He’s 6ft 3 with 5 star skills so fits what most people want in a player this year. He’s in prem and is french so simple to link. His standard card defended far better than the stats suggested aswell. Can do this with nothing in your club for about 1.1 million I reckon. With a few high rated players I reckon you’ll be able to do it for around 800/900 maybe even cheaper depending on who you have.
    Also please don’t bring the argument that your untradeables have value or that your investing 1 million into an untradeable card. If you said that a few months ago fair enough. Now we coming to end of game that argument is completely invalid. Unless you found a way to transfer coins and untradeables to fifa 20.

is this your first futties? most if not all futtie winners only required an 85 rated squad last year. Futties was all about affordable OP cards, I think this is why ppl are mad
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    1.2 M, loool. Kovacic, where are you now?
  • starfox1284
    1774 posts Play-Off Hero
    Made absolute bank on the 5 TOTS Blind's, and nunerous other TOTS i bought for far too cheap :D
  • Gnomenclature
    3164 posts National Call-Up
    Lol. Stupid me thinking 600k and and 89 untradable squad would be enough... already have gullit, pogba can gfh..

I though maybe if I pulled something from the future stars throwback... Not even a board lol.
  • Grezzerk
    920 posts Semi-Pro
    greggles wrote: »

is this your first futties? most if not all futtie winners only required an 85 rated squad last year. Futties was all about affordable OP cards, I think this is why ppl are mad

Correct me if I’m wrong but last year wasn’t it always the lowest rated cards that won and not the most desirable? I can’t think off top of my head if an elite player actually won but I’m pretty sure they didn’t. There certainly wasn’t anyone last year that won that is anywhere near pogbas level.
  • starfox1284
    1774 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 27
    Lol. Stupid me thinking 600k and and 89 untradable squad would be enough... already have gullit, pogba can gfh..

I though maybe if I pulled something from the future stars throwback... Not even a board lol.

I just decided it wasnt worth gutting the club to get Pogba, especially with more Futties to come possibly.
  • greggles
    1087 posts Professional

Correct me if I’m wrong but last year wasn’t it always the lowest rated cards that won and not the most desirable? I can’t think off top of my head if an elite player actually won but I’m pretty sure they didn’t. There certainly wasn’t anyone last year that won that is anywhere near pogbas level.

82 GK:Asmir Begovic (Bournemouth.
    84 CB: Kostas Manolas (AS Roma)
    80 RB: Šime Vrsaljko (Atlético Madrid)
    77 LB: Jordan Lukaku (Lazio)
    82 CDM: Tiémoué Bakayoko (Chelsea)
    78 RM: Romain Alessandrini (LA Galaxy)
    83 LM: Anthony Martial (Manchester United)
    79 LW: Hirving Lozano (PSV)

its july....
  • torakun
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still contemplating either do him or pim matthaus. Sigh..
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vezzo wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    When is batch 3 in packs does anyone know or have they gone in already?

Curious about it too, in one of the other threads prediction is next wednesday.

It's confirmed batch 3 on Wednesday
  • Grezzerk
    920 posts Semi-Pro
    the card has a shelf-life of a month before the game is dead, the price is ridiculous no matter how you try to spin it

Ok so you don’t spend your 800/900k on him because you dont want to be stuck with him what are you going to spend it on instead? Game pretty dead right now and only going to get worse so what on earth is point of keeping your coins liquid and saving untradeables? Unless your going to carry on playing Fifa 19 past September that is. Pogba is an over powered card on this game and this is most likely the best version he will get. Come September it ain’t going to matter if you have all unteadeables or a full tradeable team. Personally I think this card is good value if you can get him for under a million.
  • fut2020
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Excellent. Pl bumble boys got what they deserved
  • greggles
    1087 posts Professional

they were cheap because there was only a month to use them, even peresic was half a mil
  • greggles
    1087 posts Professional
    3350be3a7e99794680286400d6312c3b.jpeg

that's 1 expensive dab
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    3350be3a7e99794680286400d6312c3b.jpeg

Sexyyyyy did you get something from the packs?
  • Grezzerk
    920 posts Semi-Pro

its july....

So no top tier player won last year. I suppose you could argue martial standing out there but he certainly is nowhere near pogba level. Yes it’s july and his headliner card still like 600k ain’t it? If you can get this card for 800/900k then I’d definitely say it’s well worth the coins for an extra 300k. I mean his headliner is 200k more than the next card down and that’s a tiny upgrade...
  • Retro_G
    29203 posts Player of the Year

I just decided it wasnt worth gutting the club to get Pogba, especially with more Futties to come possibly.

There won't be a futties as good this Pogba.
  • greggles
    1087 posts Professional
    edited July 27

its july....

So no top tier player won last year. I suppose you could argue martial standing out there but he certainly is nowhere near pogba level. Yes it’s july and his headliner card still like 600k ain’t it? If you can get this card for 800/900k then I’d definitely say it’s well worth the coins for an extra 300k. I mean his headliner is 200k more than the next card down and that’s a tiny upgrade...

Futties is about cheap high rateds, Hes not cheap. End of mate xD
  • Retro_G
    29203 posts Player of the Year
    Made absolute bank on the 5 TOTS Blind's, and nunerous other TOTS i bought for far too cheap :D

I'd hold, TOTS cards are still cheap. They're going to go up.