FOF Pogba on 18

erdhfdsjh
163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited September 5
Nowadays, almost every special card is hard to find on FIFA 18. Most cards are still obtainable with a bit of patience, but not the highest rated cards or the TOTYs. If you have any of these, and would like to help the FIFA 18 community out, all contributions to the 18 market would be great.
Post edited by erdhfdsjh on

Comments

• Dazzler
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero
    And are we still using black and white TV's?
  • erdhfdsjh
    Don’t know who it was, but someone just listed a bunch of special cards, including the Modric. Thank you, whoever you are.
  • erdhfdsjh
    Bump in the hope there are more people out there with TOTYs in their old squads.
  • erdhfdsjh
    edited August 2
    At least three TOTS Ronaldos listed just today. Thanks for helping out, I'm sure they will be appreciated.
  • erdhfdsjh
    Wow, there’s been so many great cards on the market lately. I’ve filled my squad with almost all the players I wanted. I even saw TOTYs listed that I haven’t seen for months. Thank you all.

The only players I have yet to find are FOF Pogba and FOF Sanchez. Please message me if you want to sell one.

Also, I know a few others are still looking for Griezmanns and Messis, in case you have any.
  • erdhfdsjh
    I’m still looking for that 94 Pogba. Will of course pay max.

@angy still looking for Messi.

@Imtnt still looking for Griezmann.

And of course, if you list any TOTYs, you are my hero.

• Imtnt
    4868 posts Big Money Move
    We need your help with the old Fut. Market is dead and most of you got some special cards in your old Fut.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Holding mine in the hopes they bring back generations.
  • Imtnt
    4868 posts Big Money Move
    Bump
  • erdhfdsjh
    Still looking for Pogba and Sanchez. Found every card I can dream of now, except those two.
  • is1996
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    Just a question . Did you guys buy fifa 19 and realized it was **** and went back to fifa 18 ? Or did you just get bored of 19 and went back for fun to 18 . Or did you all just flat out skipped 19 and kept playing 18 all throughout this year ??
  • Hi. Anyone could sell Kante 95 rose card please. For PC. Tks.
  • erdhfdsjh
    is1996 wrote: »
    Just a question . Did you guys buy fifa 19 and realized it was **** and went back to fifa 18 ? Or did you just get bored of 19 and went back for fun to 18 . Or did you all just flat out skipped 19 and kept playing 18 all throughout this year ??

I played 19 at a friend’s, and decided to stay on 18.
  • Chavez76
    2506 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hi. Anyone could sell Kante 95 rose card please. For PC. Tks.

might not have much luck with that in the PS forum mate
  • Ishibum
    12258 posts Has That Special Something
    Is there a way to check and see what players you have in '18 without installing the game? I might have one or two cards knocking about
  • Ishibum wrote: »
    Is there a way to check and see what players you have in '18 without installing the game? I might have one or two cards knocking about

Hi, are you talking about pc? The only way is installing fifa 18 app turning off update or installing the game. The app you will find it in sites. Not in play store.
  • Ishibum
    12258 posts Has That Special Something
    Ishibum wrote: »

Hi, are you talking about pc? The only way is installing fifa 18 app turning off update or installing the game. The app you will find it in sites. Not in play store.

PS4 (as this is the PlayStation forum).

I suspect I would need to install the game again (and I'm sorry but not curious enough to do that)
  • erdhfdsjh
    Hope running out, but would still love to try that 94 Pogba before FIFA 20.