NICOLAS PEPE TO ARSENAL

Futfanatic
12464 posts Has That Special Something
Get ready to be violated by that Auba-Pepe combination next fifa 🍆

Comments

• DannySTFC
    989 posts Professional
    3* WF though 🤷🏻‍♂️ Did Emery check up on that **** 😆

In all seriousness I don’t think I’ve ever properly watched him play so I’d love to see him in the Prem.
  • BeardGang
    1151 posts Professional
    Man Utd could do with a winger but of course let’s not get one! Hahshdhdhshshhs hate utd
  • CustardHippo
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I saw a few games last season but not enough to pass off solid judgement. Potential to be a great signing for Arsenal however would like the thoughts of some French football fans / people who have actually watched him more than a YouTube compilation. And as with any signing, let’s hope he can adapt to the PL quickly.
  • Paulopudasso
    1049 posts Professional
    BeardGang wrote: »
    Man Utd could do with a winger but of course let’s not get one! Hahshdhdhshshhs hate utd

What team do you support?
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    He will be a awesome otw
  • BeardGang
    1151 posts Professional

Check me pic
  • Caspertjuh
    801 posts Semi-Pro

Check me pic

Queens PARK rangers?
  • selb
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Dont get ahead of yourself @Futfanatic, we've been gazumped numerous times, looks promising right now though
  • rukawai
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Arsenal needs a world class Centre back, not reinforcements to our attack. Laca-Auba combi is strong enough. Our defense is leaking goals
  • Futfanatic
    rukawai wrote: »
    Arsenal needs a world class Centre back, not reinforcements to our attack. Laca-Auba combi is strong enough. Our defense is leaking goals

We have no wingers are you joking, now we have a class one
  • selb
    6302 posts Big Money Move

Counter argument - we rely far too much on them, stats prove that when they didn't score or play well we rarely won so we, arguably, need someone else to help out
  • BeastlyHusla
    2717 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pepe atm one season wonder. Hes not young. If any clubs want to sign him for 80mil, try next season.
  • NeverTooLate
    91 posts Park Captain
    Tbh we need a player who can actually take on defenders. We don’t have one atm and don’t mention iwobi! If laca or Auba have an off day then we don’t have anyone else who can create. This is good signing if we manage to do it!
  • Lightning
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park

They’re getting Dybala instead, he is on another level to Pepe
  • SuperSonicSean
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    Can't wait to run Laca/Auba/Pepe up top next year in a 433 or 4321 (starting in a 442 for chemistry).
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    Futfanatic wrote: »

We nee both. Squad is fundamentally broken and unbalanced.

Incompetent wenger
  • JayyThunder
    4268 posts Big Money Move
    Well well well, another African in the prem...and now I can FINALLY get a green link with PEA with someone I like.

Mane-PEA-Pepe it is then for fifa 20
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well well well, another African in the prem...and now I can FINALLY get a green link with PEA with someone I like.

The African players are some of the best there are

Salah, auba, mane, mahrez, now Pepe

So much talent from Africa atm. Not to mention people who declared for non-African countries
  • Futfanatic
    Futfanatic wrote: »

We nee both. Squad is fundamentally broken and unbalanced.

Incompetent wenger

Window is not over yet, dry your tears and be excited!
  • IxToMxI
    5497 posts Big Money Move

The African players are some of the best there are

Salah, auba, mane, mahrez, now Pepe

So much talent from Africa atm. Not to mention people who declared for non-African countries

I’ve said for years Mane would be wanted by Barca/Real/Juve if he wasn’t African

The dude is redic don’t get anywhere near enough love
  • Bobo23
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The amount of players Arsenal have almost signed over the years..... Will Pepe be the next :D
  • Grifan
    1198 posts Professional
    Mane was wanted by real but when Zidane left the deal fell through
  • rukawai
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Centreback should be first priority ..... saliba was bought and loaned back to Saint Etienne..... knowing arsenal’s budget after this 80m purchase we probably don’t have funds to buy anyone else lol
  • Invincibility
    3427 posts National Call-Up
    PRE ORDER OTW Confirmed.. Shall I pre order on PS4 or xbox think xbox will be dead next year
  • PiotrLolo
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 27
    Booooooooo! I wanted him in Napoli. But I'm not surprised, his agent wanted stupid amount of money for just signing. Money that only overpaid english clubs can pay (and chinese).
  • IxToMxI
    5497 posts Big Money Move
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Booooooooo! I wanted him in Napoli. But I'm not surprised, his agent wanted stupid amount of money for just signing. Money that only overpaid english clubs can pay (and chinese).

Rich English clubs*

The clubs ain’t overpaid
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13065 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 27
    3 elite attackers, 1 decent midfielder and no good defenders.

Balanced team
  • Kove
    4013 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 27

Balanced team

What are you on about, Sead has 99 composure and 99 aggression
  • Futfanatic

Balanced team

Haters gonna hate
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    Hope that leaves you with no money for Tierney