-300 points and counting....

Mrmad1980
116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
How many rivals points people lost already trying to do the objectives,, or is it just me who goes into meltdown. Gone from 1650 to 1350 already. Completed the flashback player using Pato who is shocking know why I got rid of him in first place. 3 out of 6 for mendy objective.. any advice who to use and were to finish cos Halloween mings is killing me at left cam I struggle in rivals best of times without having to play god squad after god squad with players out of position. Just ended a 7 game loosing streak on a positive note!

Comments

• malky
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    The weekly objectives are not worth bothering about👍
  • Mrmad1980
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    malky wrote: »
    The weekly objectives are not worth bothering about👍
    I don’t normally do the rivals ones but I need sbc fodder, for either Pogba, richarlison or hopefully fb ibra
  • Andyh60
    444 posts Sunday League Hero
    once again should be separate objective mode, nothing more obvious now.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Red Robertson killed it in d1 at cam assisted ever game
  • MarkMCFC
    440 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mrmad1980 wrote: »
    How many rivals points people lost already trying to do the objectives,, or is it just me who goes into meltdown. Gone from 1650 to 1350 already. Completed the flashback player using Pato who is shocking know why I got rid of him in first place. 3 out of 6 for mendy objective.. any advice who to use and were to finish cos Halloween mings is killing me at left cam I struggle in rivals best of times without having to play god squad after god squad with players out of position. Just ended a 7 game loosing streak on a positive note!

I gave a couple of goals away at the start of the game don t care about the win it's July then I messaged asking for the assist 6 out of 7 people let me but there is always one haha
  • spy
    483 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m not bothered about taking the losses as you don’t have to win for the objective so just focussing on getting the assists with the right players even if it means missing other good scoring opportunities
  • MPLL44
    12 posts Ball Boy
    uefa Alonso at cam did a decent jb for me... actually,come to think about it,he was beter there than lb
  • Paulopudasso
    1049 posts Professional
    Uel alonso and fttf aurier at lw and RW and flashback Luiz at cam
  • Mogga
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is it just me or is uefa Alonso just absolute trash. Turns like a battleship and basically gets done for pace every time . He's getting sbc'd , probs for pogba
  • Chavez76
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mogga wrote: »
    Is it just me or is uefa Alonso just absolute trash. Turns like a battleship and basically gets done for pace every time . He's getting sbc'd , probs for pogba

i like im better at CDM, he is very good there! usually go from a 433 to a 352 in game, with him as CDM. Great overall, good pace for CDM, tall, strong and good shot as an added bonus