Best affordable LW? Budget around 400-500k

JT_cfc
276 posts Sunday League Hero
Regret that I did FB depay. I don't abuse the 5star skills and he just doesnt feel anywhere near a 98 pace and 96 dribbling to me. Now I am very low on coins and I am not happy with my left wing position. Any suggestions? Had NIF neymar for the longest time but want to try someone new towards the end of the game. Gutted I used my Fut swap on mid icon so Promes isnt available anymore.

Comments

• Ishibum
    12263 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 27
    If you have icons, Onyekuru seems to be the LW with a lot of hype.

If he isn't an option what links do you have?
  • sulley88
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    League squadbuilder felipe anderson is very good.
  • JT_cfc
    Ishibum wrote: »

I have Alonso as LB, and in the middle I have Vieira, Gullit and Cruyff to Link. TOTS mbappe & TOTS Aguero can switch down to CM position. So I guess its either PL, or French or Holland players. I actually used Onyekuru for a bit as an impact sub, but I feel like he is better suited that way. Thanks for the suggestion
  • JT_cfc
    sulley88 wrote: »

His finishing and reaction stats are quite low. Does that hinder him? I dont like his OTW version at all. Is the league sbc version a big upgrade?
  • Retro_G
    28146 posts Player of the Year
    You won't find a better option than Neymar.
  • Ishibum
    12263 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 27
    JT_cfc wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »

I have Alonso as LB, and in the middle I have Vieira, Gullit and Cruyff to Link. TOTS mbappe & TOTS Aguero can switch down to CM position. So I guess its either PL, or French or Holland players. I actually used Onyekuru for a bit as an impact sub, but I feel like he is better suited that way. Thanks for the suggestion
    Probably the best version of Hazard you can get then. Otherwise maybe 90 Mane. If you can sort the chem though, the best version of Neymar (as mentioned above) would be where I'd go.
  • AliT
    76 posts Park Captain
    H/L Sane. Powerful and direct.
  • Moe_86
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    Birthday Mbappe
  • sulley88
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JT_cfc wrote: »
    sulley88 wrote: »

His finishing and reaction stats are quite low. Does that hinder him? I dont like his OTW version at all. Is the league sbc version a big upgrade?

He is a good upgrade from his otw which i used 200+ games. His shooting does seem better. But if you didnt like his otw then its a bit of risk due to him being untradeable.
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I play with prime rivaldo right now but I dpad switch formation and play him on the right because of his weak foot. Only played a couple of games with him so cant really review him yet but so far I really like him.
  • Prime nedved
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime nedved

Forgot him and yes he is really good👍
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Put Marksman on him, makes him feel much better
  • Lkane
    927 posts Professional
    edited July 27
    90 Henry.

I hated him when I had him but others love him.

Plus it's Henry. Even as a spurs fan I could appreciate how good he was when he played.
  • stevotrueblue
    826 posts Professional
    If like me u have used nif neymar for awhile then whoever u go for will have a lot to live up to.
    I tried that prommes and he was just ok,, better as a striker tho.
    Prime nedved felt slow and sluggish.
    If u can wait another week until able to stretch to 650k,,,, then go for future star vinicius junior ,, seriously i just got him and hes banging in more than neymar did, had about 20 goals in 25 games,, div2 and weekend lg,,,, could have had more too if i wasnt trying to score so much with the flashback players for the objective.
    He is so quick, great dribbler, has the skills if needed and finishes for fun,, keeps getting into great positions as well.