Richarlison or prime R9

JED_JD
1569 posts Fans' Favourite
Obv other than the 5* skills and the links, can richarlison be the best striker in the game? His pace shooting and physicals are sublime

Comments

• Lackosweat
    5506 posts Big Money Move
    Lmao
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    JED_JD wrote: »
    Obv other than the 5* skills and the links, can richarlison be the best striker in the game? His pace shooting and physicals are sublime

If I live 1000 years i will never see richarlison have a better card than prime r9
  • Alex_cr
    4795 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve got both. I’d never play Richarlison instead of Ronaldo but I’ve played 10 games with them both up top and Richarlison has 19 goals in 10 games all WL. I mean that’s just silly
  • JT_cfc
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is Richardlison the real deal? His balance and longshot kinda put me off. Will play him at LCAM/RCAM.
  • azj222
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Better workrates also ... and way more physical and heading. I was actually wondering exactly the same, should i bench my prime R9. Would be full chem also with cr7, neymar, mbaooe
  • Cbn
    594 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This shouldnt be even a question and its a shame they Release these joke upgrades
  • Adam_MUFC
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Never have played with Icon Prime Ronaldo and probably never will get a chance but Richarlison is up there with the best I've used. That includes the 99 CR7 I packed last year. He is just sublime
  • SomeNextGuy
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    😂 😂 Wow...

Richarlison has superior stats all over, how is this even a question?
  • JED_JD
    1569 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sorry.. I should have mentioned, price tag included 300k vs 3 million coins. Is there THAT much of a difference
  • Denz
    2030 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fantastic budget striker but no in game he won't be as good as r9. Maybe short term but over longer period of games no.
  • Delboy13710
    4723 posts National Call-Up
    Played about 5 games against him think he scored a late conciliation in 1 game . Firminho causes me way more problems