Anyone else going for a one club rtg in Fifa 20?

SimenHP
1935 posts Fans' Favourite
Every year I have a squad like this or better while never spending any FP

3d327b5d58b24436382d4d55b9bbbf85.jpg

and while I enjoy having icons in my team, I get bored pretty fast by using them, so next year I'm thinking about going with a full Real Madrid squad from the start and build the team until I have all the best Real Madrid players and RM icons in the game.

Anyone else doing the same or have done it this year with your favourite club?

Comments

• FinEverton
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Would like to have full Everton squad, like previous years, but then I cant compete against godsquads.

Fifa17, RTG squad, Niasse & Kone as attackers good times
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm sticking with 19.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10143 posts Has That Special Something
    First purchase will be Allan, then work towards Gullit...then whimsy.
  • Gnomenclature
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would love to, but it's almost august and there still isn't a single mls defender over 75 rated....

If I could run a Seattle sounders squad that could compete then I would. Highest rated is 76 I think...

There is SOO much content in this game, I just can't understand why ea won't give mls supporters a decent starting 11.

Ffs, you can build a competitive Saudi squad... even Turkey has decent players.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10143 posts Has That Special Something
    I would love to, but it's almost august and there still isn't a single mls defender over 75 rated....

If I could run a Seattle sounders squad that could compete then I would. Highest rated is 76 I think...

There is SOO much content in this game, I just can't understand why ea won't give mls supporters a decent starting 11.

Ottoman got to do to get a competitive MLS squad?
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1416 posts Professional
    Ima go with a full piemonte squad, imaginary club for a dream squad
  • SimenHP
    edited July 27
  • SimenHP

That's why I want bronze and silver cups back, I would love to play with Lillestrøm (Norwegian league), but the highest rated player in the team is 69, so how am I suppose to use that team in Rivals or WL?
  • BernaLeo87
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Switching to PES
  • SimenHP
    BernaLeo87 wrote: »
    Switching to PES

If you don't want to play Fifa, I recommend stop playing football games in general, unless you want to play offline. Pes online is even worse than Fifa