TOTS Van Persie: one of the best budget CAMs on the game.

Lkane
1067 posts Professional
Been trying him out the last couple of days. Plays behind PIM Kluivert and is massively outshining him. Scores every game and sets up a fair few aswell.

Give him a try. Even as a super sub!

Comments

• Stfc98
    130 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lkane wrote: »
    Been trying him out the last couple of days. Plays behind PIM Kluivert and is massively outshining him. Scores every game and sets up a fair few aswell.

I have him too from Eredivisie tots sbc!
    What chem style do you use?
    I've found his left foot to be the absolute hammer you'd expect but been struggling to get the best out of him in any other way
  • Lkane
    1067 posts Professional
    Stfc98 wrote: »

I've found his left foot to be the absolute hammer you'd expect but been struggling to get the best out of him in any other way

Use engine on him as his shooting is practically maxed out any way. What's worked is using Kluivert as the hold up guy to lay off to RVP and that left foot doesn't miss.

3 wins from 3 games so far in weekend league and he's scored at least twice in each of the games.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6193 posts Big Money Move
    He's excellent apart from his stamina. I used him with Quagliarella, and they are the most lethal strike duo I've used all year.
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner

Use engine on him as his shooting is practically maxed out any way. What's worked is using Kluivert as the hold up guy to lay off to RVP and that left foot doesn't miss.

3 wins from 3 games so far in weekend league and he's scored at least twice in each of the games.

Get that SIF Weghorst and drop Kluivert (unless it's the PIM)
  • Lkane
    1067 posts Professional
    bberger wrote: »

It is the PIM. Huge upgrade on the standard prime.
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    edited July 2019
    bberger wrote: »

It is the PIM. Huge upgrade on the standard prime.

Yep. SIF Weghorst still is the perfect target man and lay off guy for me though.. unbeatable in the air, those long legs reach balls other players wouldn't for a tap in and strong as an ox.

WL before last he replaced my Kluivert and had 26 goals in 19 appearances. Absolute game changer on corners, crosses and holdup (and in my 451 my CAMs usually are the scorers while the ST is just there for cosmetics and holdup)
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    German League SBC 4th player should had been Weghorst!
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    Crysister wrote: »
    German League SBC 4th player should had been Weghorst!

Yep, either him or Poulsen. Both got robbed of a TOTS..
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2019
    I bought him yesterday to have some fun with the game, really like the card at striker with Catalyst. TOTS Blind is another one that really good and underated (love his 4* WF) and playing him next to TOTS De Ligt.
  • Invincibility
    4814 posts National Call-Up
    That balance as CAM frustrated me in my dutch Squad.. Nowhere near Moments Cruyff.. But fun to use as his Last Fifa card untill his ICON
  • limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    Strangely I didn’t get along with him. He seems really stiff and seems to take ages to launch a shot. His left foot and passing are deadly though.
  • Longbow
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got RVP and Cavani in reds. Comparatively, I like RVP 10 times better as a player in reality. But I just could not get him to work. Cavani is way more clinical and is scoring way more than Ibra in my second team. Ibra is my club all time goal scorer even I have TOTS CR7 and Prime Eusebio.

Maybe I should give him another chance.
  • Midnight66
    53 posts Park Captain
    I have PIM Bergkamp as CF between Futties Promes and TOTS Zyech in a "fun" Dutch/Eredivisie 433(5) right now. Would you recommend I switch him to ST and use Van Persie as CAM in a 433(4), or keep RVP as ST and Bergkamp as CAM?
  • Lkane
    1067 posts Professional
    Midnight66 wrote: »
    I have PIM Bergkamp as CF between Futties Promes and TOTS Zyech in a "fun" Dutch/Eredivisie 433(5) right now. Would you recommend I switch him to ST and use Van Persie as CAM in a 433(4), or keep RVP as ST and Bergkamp as CAM?

Out if the two I'd put bergkamp CAM and RVP up top. I only play van Persie at cam because I've got PIM Kluivert at my striker.
  • Midnight66
    53 posts Park Captain
    Midnight66 wrote: »

Out if the two I'd put bergkamp CAM and RVP up top. I only play van Persie at cam because I've got PIM Kluivert at my striker.

Gotchya! Saves me 5k on a CAM>>CF then :smile: