EA can you fix your broken Web-App please?

mindm4ster
4945 posts Big Money Move
I'm tired of refreshing this broken thing 5 times per minute because I get errors when trying to bid on player and losing it just because I get that stupid glitch

Also I forgot how many times I "won" auction just to realise I actually didn't because green outline and "Processing...." means - nah it's a lag and auction is still going -you got outbid and deal with it

Comments

• Denz
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't know if anyone else has the issue but when doing sbcs on the Web app quite often I won't be able to click to add a card and so have to back out and go back in. Not a big issue but frustrating when having to do it a few times per a single sbc sometimes.
  • mindm4ster
    4945 posts Big Money Move
    Denz wrote: »
    Don't know if anyone else has the issue but when doing sbcs on the Web app quite often I won't be able to click to add a card and so have to back out and go back in. Not a big issue but frustrating when having to do it a few times per a single sbc sometimes.

Web App has countless issues
  • BeardGang
    1313 posts Play-Off Hero
    Denz wrote: »

Allllll the time