Are Pim maldini and pim blanc worth it over some tots cb’s

Cantonal7l
835 posts Professional
Players like tots pique more or less have the same stats for a lot less. Are they still superior over tots players? I haven’t used a prime or pim cb

Comments

• Wooly1203
    2485 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’d imagine Maldini is fantastic but haven’t been able to use him this year. Blanc is amazing though. Definitely a step above Pique.
  • 2easym8
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes! End of story.
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    Cheers guys
  • SuperSonicSean
    6048 posts Big Money Move
    Pique >>>>> Blanc. Haven't used Maldini though.

Blanc is overrated. I run him at CDM now because I lack tall options there, but as a CB, he's lacking a bit. He doesn't have the strength/jumping to be able to run Shadow on him, and he's not fast enough to get by with an Anchor. Most TOTS CBs have enough strength/jumping to run Shadow with no consequences.
  • AjaxLegends
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maldini always locks me down. Blanc not so much.
  • Amdp9
    3379 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 26
    Maldini is brilliant I have both PIM blanc and Maldini they are a brick wall
  • Gnomenclature
    3651 posts National Call-Up
    Blanc and fb luiz are pretty much the same - if that helps. Haven't tried maldini.

Futtie kimpimbe is actually really good if you can get him in your squad.
  • DanValletta
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    Probably against the grain. I used maldini prime and the loan pim. As good as his tackling and positioning is. He just didn't feel dominant aerially or aggressive enough.

Pim blanc loan was ok. I hate playing against him because his auto blocks are broken.

They all seem to have faults. I have poty vvd and Toty varane. I want Ramos eventually.

You just have to go with what suits you.
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    Probably against the grain. I used maldini prime and the loan pim. As good as his tackling and positioning is. He just didn't feel dominant aerially or aggressive enough.

Pim blanc loan was ok. I hate playing against him because his auto blocks are broken.

They all seem to have faults. I have poty vvd and Toty varane. I want Ramos eventually.

You just have to go with what suits you.

Yeah, I was thinking the same about his aerial ability.
  • Maddez
    58 posts Park Captain
    PIM Maldini is a complete beast. Best pure defender in my opinion. His physical is no problem