How stupid can EA be to make the 4th Ligue 1 SBC player Kurzawa

JayyThunder
4269 posts Big Money Move
I mean...it's not like he hasn't had 2 other SBC cards? Jesus Christ EA.....

Saint-Maximin, Areola, Ruffier, Draxler, BALOTELLI (LIKE WTF!?!), Guastavo, Niang, Cornet...idk anyone else could've been used.

Comments

• Boysie91
    8192 posts League Winner
    I will stick with Mendy thanks
  • Ea love to give multiple special cards to the same players.
    Happens every year, boring.
  • gorillabear
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Neither of Kurzawas special cards are attainable (Swap deal + expired SBC). All the rest of those have special cards too. Balotelli has an IF, OTW, Scream, and Futmas card. Plus you knowwww people would complain about a GK.

This pick isn't for you but its not a bad choice.
  • EisenErmin
    5407 posts Big Money Move
    Neither of Kurzawas special cards are attainable (Swap deal + expired SBC). All the rest of those have special cards too. Balotelli has an IF, OTW, Scream, and Futmas card. Plus you knowwww people would complain about a GK.

No one could complain about Areola. The guy is a giant and gives the needed links to Thiago Silva, Marquinos and Kimpembe (perfect link). There are so many choices for each and every position available on the market, but there is no decent french league GK that gives green links. The 89 Maignan(????) TOTS is a midget and horrible. I tried him. People were stupid to chose Neto over Areola in the first place too and EA is not aware of it as usual.
  • JayyThunder
    EisenErmin wrote: »

No one could complain about Areola. The guy is a giant and gives the needed links to Thiago Silva, Marquinos and Kimpembe (perfect link). There are so many choices for each and every position available on the market, but there is no decent french league GK that gives green links. The 89 Maignan(????) TOTS is a midget and horrible. I tried him. People were stupid to chose Neto over Areola in the first place too and EA is not aware of it as usual.

Areola would've been wonderful
  • gorillabear
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect

Buffon gives green links to all 3 defenders plus decent for a hybrid (and hes solid imo). I'd enjoy a special Areola, I agree with you he'd be a quality addition. People complain about every single thing though and a GK that requires you to complete 20 sbcs would certainly be one. There will even be people complaining if we get an awesome Richarlison card tomorrow.
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up

gives the needed links to Thiago Silva, Marquinos and Kimpembe (perfect link).

So does Kurzawa.
  • EisenErmin
    5407 posts Big Money Move

Buffon gives green links to all 3 defenders plus decent for a hybrid (and hes solid imo). I'd enjoy a special Areola, I agree with you he'd be a quality addition. People complain about every single thing though and a GK that requires you to complete 20 sbcs would certainly be one. There will even be people complaining if we get an awesome Richarlison card tomorrow.

Yeah, people complain a lot, thats true. I was just saying that it would be nice if these league SBC players are somewhat unique by giving good links when there are no other good options around. And Areola would have been perfect for that.
  • Ishibum
    12267 posts Has That Special Something
    Kurzawa looks pretty good tbh (apart from work rates). While there were a few options they could have went with, this isn't a bad option.
  • Paulopudasso
    1049 posts Professional
    Buffon gives green links to all 3 defenders plus decent for a hybrid (and hes solid imo). I'd enjoy a special Areola, I agree with you he'd be a quality addition. People complain about every single thing though and a GK that requires you to complete 20 sbcs would certainly be one. There will even be people complaining if we get an awesome Richarlison card tomorrow.[/quote]

LOL buffon is a bum
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move

Didn't he just leave PSG and re-sign with Piemonte Calcio?
  • limjitwe
    6739 posts Big Money Move
    Kurzawa isn’t a bad choice frankly. Mendy is soooo exp for a decent french LB
  • JayyThunder
    Nice...another Mendy....do you guys still support this decision?
  • bberger
    Any chance the new SBC guy is french? The old one clearly was a West Ham guy, but it's kinda obvious with this one.. lol
  • limjitwe
    6739 posts Big Money Move

Mendy is via an objective. Not complaining as he links to Laporte :D
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero

Rip Kurzawa
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 26
    Can't you see the trend? They gave multiple special cards to the players that had multiple cards already. Lack of imagination and effort. Plus Mendy now.
  • bberger

Rip Kurzawa

It's the Man City Mendy..
  • Ishibum
    12267 posts Has That Special Something

Kurzawa is an overall better card (around 100 IGs more). Why would I change my mind on Kurzawa being a good idea? A weird hill to die on tbh.