Is PIM cruyff worth doing?

Cantonal7l
835 posts Professional
Is he much better than tots Suarez and lewandowski.m or anyone else below 2 mil

Comments

• Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    I need to decide on the next icon sbc to complete to use my sbc fodder.

I’ve already got prime gullit, prime vieira, middle Eusebio and prime best
  • SimenHP
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    Worth doing depends on what you want. I just did R10 and Cruyff, because my team look a lot cooler with them in it, but if you want the best players, players like tots Son, Ben Yedder or Havertz will do just as good of a job
  • CeeQue
    11149 posts Has That Special Something
    I did Cruyff yesterday and played a few games. He's meh atm can't give him a review till this weekend. But i use MVB as my go to striker and use Johan as my CAM.
  • HyperOCD
    553 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CeeQue wrote: »
    I did Cruyff yesterday and played a few games. He's meh atm can't give him a review till this weekend. But i use MVB as my go to striker and use Johan as my CAM.

@CeeQue this reply scares the hell out me
    Im just about to sell cr7 for cruyff
    Playing him also in a cam begind prime Eusébio and tots Havertz
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    i use him as ram and nif neymar lam and nif neymar scores more, but cruyff has slightly more assists, but eusebio is my cam and he outshines both by a mile
  • CeeQue
    11149 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 25
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »

@CeeQue this reply scares the hell out me
    Im just about to sell cr7 for cruyff
    Playing him also in a cam begind prime Eusébio and tots Havertz

Well I crafted him so its a bit different. I have OTW Cr7 and he's generally a beast.

Plus I didn't get much games for him to give a good review. Sometimes players for me tend to gel over time.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PIM Cruyff is a phenomenal CAM. He is so much fun to use with his 5* 5*. I play him behind FB Zlatan and Tots Ben yedder. Rest of the midfield is prime gullit, Vieira and Lothar. Cruyff is the 1 player on my roster i would not replace.
  • starfox1284
    1889 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 25
    If you don't utilize the 5* skills I think you will find him to be not worth it....I like his card but he is literally the king of hitting the posts. I also feel that when he actually scores a goal that they are all more or less pinging in off the posts.

Additionally...his stamina will let you down as well at this stage of the game, especially if you like to use him at CAM and have anything on him other than stay forward. He will need to be subbed out towards the end of games.
  • Koning Spijker
    1205 posts Professional
    I use PIM Cruyff as CAM or ST, in different formations. Only player who really 'listens' to my commands. Shooting is phenomenal, dribbling is excellent and his passes are just perfect. I notice with Lozano (who has get in behind) that the amount of runs are way better and more often.
    You have WBY, who also has 'Tries to Beat Defensive Line/Offside trap'
    So I think, play Ibra as Targetman, lay back to Cruyff, through pass to WBY
  • futaddikt
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    At this stage of the game I would say just do what you want?
  • Gnomenclature
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    I did him yesterday too. Hard to give a 4eview considering how bad the game play is....

He's not as good as I thought he'd be. Great player, but only if you skill hard lol. Eusebio is much better imo. Gonna try a formation with cams instead of wingers and see if that helps.
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    I did him yesterday too. Hard to give a 4eview considering how bad the game play is....

He's not as good as I thought he'd be. Great player, but only if you skill hard lol. Eusebio is much better imo. Gonna try a formation with cams instead of wingers and see if that helps.

I feel your pain bro. Trying to do a heel to heel with this delay just ain’t happening