Who to pick? Keane90, Vieira86 or Rijkaard90

iBarçaBoy
1918 posts Play-Off Hero
Want to buy final player for team.
Only have 500-600k.
will be CDM in 4222 formation.
in the midfield next to FS Arthur90 or Flashback89 Vidal.

Thnx for advice.

Comments

  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    16689 posts World Class
    Viera
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    Viera

    Thnx for advice. Is the 86 version still a good card?
  • Wooly1203
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    I bought the 86 a while ago and he has been fantastic. Used him both as a CDM in 41212 and a CM in 433(4) and he did great in both. Doesn’t score much, but does a great job winning the ball back and distributing which I what I need from him in my team.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wooly1203 wrote: »
    I bought the 86 a while ago and he has been fantastic. Used him both as a CDM in 41212 and a CM in 433(4) and he did great in both. Doesn’t score much, but does a great job winning the ball back and distributing which I what I need from him in my team.

    Ok thnx
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    Why not base Blanc? He's better than those 3 imo, whack an anchor on him and he's golden
  • BorussenBernie09
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rijkaard 90 has been immense for me...he's a bit clunky, but with him my Midfield was way more stable defensively
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    I couldn't resist the Rivaldo SBC for 630k... Did it for less then 450k.
    Coin balance is now 53k... So unless i pack something decent fifa is done for me.

    Thnx for the replies.
  • Hibee
    12590 posts Has That Special Something
    Rijkaard. Have used all 3 and he is the best if you are after a solid CDM. Best out of them irl as well.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hibee wrote: »
    Rijkaard. Have used all 3 and he is the best if you are after a solid CDM. Best out of them irl as well.

    Think i will save the coins now for rijkaard...
  • Vaporduff777
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I picked up the 86 yesterday and he’s been really really good for me.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    iBarçaBoy wrote: »
    I couldn't resist the Rivaldo SBC for 630k... Did it for less then 450k.
    Coin balance is now 53k... So unless i pack something decent fifa is done for me.

    Thnx for the replies.

    After this i did Alaba Futties SBC and my coinbalance is now 450k...
    So fifa is not done for me.
    Can stretch my budget to 600k coins so could get 88Vieira...
Sign In or Register to comment.