Where can I find the entire pitch notes for every patch?

OfficerJimlahey
1902 posts Fans' Favourite
Going to see what the 16 patches have supposedly fix. I’ll make a thread at some point, listing them all in an effort to put people off buying 20, or at least put EAs incompetence in black and white. Cheers 👍

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    This will actually be hilarious I'm looking forward to seeing this. The list of everything they have fixed is going to be some of the most broken things currently in the game 😂
  • OfficerJimlahey
    This will actually be hilarious I'm looking forward to seeing this. The list of everything they have fixed is going to be some of the most broken things currently in the game 😂

Can’t seem to find the list past patch 5 though 🤷‍♂️. The list will be massive though 😂

• Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up

Can’t seem to find the list past patch 5 though 🤷‍♂️. The list will be massive though 😂

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-19/pitch-notes
  • OfficerJimlahey
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-19/pitch-notes

Cheers man. I’ll work my way through it tomorrow, it’s a bit late for tonight 👍
  • I fear for your life. Digging this far back into this companies incompetence is gonna put you on an EA watch list. Lock your door tonight.

Can’t wait to see what I know already though :)
  • OfficerJimlahey
    I fear for your life. Digging this far back into this companies incompetence is gonna put you on an EA watch list. Lock your door tonight.

Can’t wait to see what I know already though :)

Haha they’d turn up to assassinate me and end up bringing me breakfast in bed, such is the incompetence of this company 😂.

I’m not bothered what they do, already deleted my club (prime vieira prime gullit, tots aguero etc etc). I’ve got no intention of buying fifa 20 bar a miracle!
  • I quit playing in like October. Play online seasons from time to time but the game is such a let down that it’s pretty much just pushed me beyond caring about it anymore. My first fifa was 97 on the Sega. Played every single fifa since with the exception of one on the early 2000s (can’t remember which) but I think I’m finally over it. I mean I have been since the first month of 19 so far. I’m 29 now. Relationships, work, social life. All of it leaves little time to game nowadays anyway. Would rather spend my limited gaming time on a game that is actually worth while.

I’m a football lover and have enjoyed many years of fifa. But it’s game has shifted massively. It is no longer looked at as a game by this company so much as a competitive revenue stream and it shows.

I still follow this forum mostly for the banter and to see what all the cool new cards that come out are like. At this point, even if the community raved about how perfect fifa 20 was, I don’t think I would buy it. The game was too bad for too long. I’ve genuinely just lost interest.

The first couple of years of UT were the days. Me and my college roommate sharing an account and building squads together. Now it’s a card collecting game. The gameplay itself is trash. If I wanted to collect cards I would get into MTG. At least they hold their value longer than 12 months lol