Futties Richarlison - appreciation zone [he is a unit]

Comments

• Ulook92
    20354 posts Club Captain
    I did him for no reason at all. He is my sub. Brought him on in in his first game and scored within 2 minutes with an insanely poweful shot iff the post.

My first impressions of him is he feels like a stronger Neymar.

Makes me feel even better knowing i did him for profit so i expect nothing from him.
  • Edu
    7118 posts Big Money Move
    Is he good?
    I really disliked the otw and UP richarlyson
  • BrentfordFC
    13456 posts Has That Special Something
    Better than ronaldo on the floor tbf. Only downside is his heading but it’s still ok.
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Better than ronaldo on the floor tbf. Only downside is his heading but it’s still ok.

Surprising, he kills the headers for me
  • BrentfordFC
    Tof33z wrote: »

It’s decent but comparing to Ronaldo it’s not :lol:
  • Scutch
    15346 posts World Class
    Quite looking forward to using him now.
  • JohnDoe
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    I did the Eusebio SBC a couple of days before Rich was released. Used them both in the last WL+6 DR matches. I have to say that I think Rich is better than Eusebio. Rich has better passing, pace physicality and positioning and Eusebio has slightly better shooting and slightly better dribbling on Rich.

I have to say that I now feel like I wasted coins and untradables on Eusebio, Rich feels better to me in almost every aspect, and Eusebio's relatively poor passing really does show IG at times. Rich is less of a liability in that regard.

All in all, I'd say Futties Richarlison resembles TOTS Havertz in the sense that they were both tailor-made for this game. They both have the coveted 5* WF, good physicality, good passing, good movement and good shooting. Havertz is better, imo, but Rich is an outstanding player and a must have for almost anyone, especially if on a tight budget. 300k was a bargain for this dude.
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner

Brent probably not a very good crosser tbf, @ORANGEeffect05 @BrentfordFC
  • Ulook92
    20354 posts Club Captain
    Im in the same dilemma. I did R9. Now i think Richarlison feels better :lol:
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26060 posts Player of the Year
    Carswell wrote: »

:open_mouth:
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    He really is very like Tots Havertz. Outscored him for me actually over first 40 games
  • BrentfordFC
    Carswell wrote: »

Oi. Benrahma merts
  • BrentfordFC
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Im in the same dilemma. I did R9. Now i think Richarlison feels better :lol:

Brazilian cr7 mert. Don’t diss the god :trollface:
  • Tsarov
    6172 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2019
    Can we make this an appreciation thread? :trollface:

@BrentfordFC Done.
  • Libguy
    5341 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah, he's good. Though it does point to something off about the game when freaking Richarlison is somehow the evolutionary R9.
  • Tsarov
    6172 posts Big Money Move
    Libguy wrote: »
    Yeah, he's good. Though it does point to something off about the game when freaking Richarlison is somehow the evolutionary R9.

I do not see the point of completing Prime R9, Pele or Cruyff. I have Neymar, Mbappe and Eusebio, so Richarlison complement them fantastically.
  • BrentfordFC
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Can we make this an appreciation thread? :trollface:

@BrentfordFC Done.

YESSSS @Tsarov
  • ROCKNROLLA
    1156 posts Play-Off Hero
    Felipe Anderson sbc worth doing for the strong link? 550 seems alot
  • Ian_Ando08
    10918 posts Has That Special Something
    Felipe Anderson sbc worth doing for the strong link? 550 seems alot

wasnt a fan tbh
  • Cadey 5
    12234 posts Has That Special Something
    My Richarlison struggling but then he has replaced Pele who is now at CAM. Less then a contribution per game ATM,