Futties Richarlison - appreciation zone [he is a unit]

Comments

• Eddie Jones
    2533 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any further reviews on him? Was about to pull the trigger.
  • Libguy
    5341 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2019
    Sercs wrote: »
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Not too impressed after few games in Rivals so far. Using him as a RCAM with engine and he feels heavy while turning.

Balance will always give you an idea of the card will be OP or not.

There is a reason why EA give special cards like Richarlison 90+ all round but only give him a +6 on the 86 card for balance.. makes them ultra effective vs without it

I suspect it works that way with composure and reactions too. You'll see these incredible cards but the composure is like 82. I think if they'd jacked up the composure, then the card would be unstoppable. It's like EA's way of making you think the card is top tier, but actually keeping its effectiveness relative to what you're paying for it.
    Post edited by Libguy on
  • Muzza11
    10924 posts Has That Special Something
    Played against him 3 times now and he has been non existent.
  • Eddie Jones
    Ok cheers. Guess I’ll wait for Pogba tomorrow.
  • Eddie Jones
    Just snuck into the GD side and see a bunch of good reviews. 👀
  • Muzza11
    Just snuck into the GD side and see a bunch of good reviews. 👀

Had a look in there and saw an Everton fan, not biased at all :lol:
  • Eddie Jones
    Lol. I’m going to hold off until I come up against him and get wrecked.
  • bhafc1901
    2269 posts Fans' Favourite
    He was very dominant for me in the few games I used him.
  • McRaven
    5893 posts Big Money Move
    He feels really good for me in the few games I've played with him. Like a faster FB Firmino with a 5* WF. His balance can be boosted, but doesn't seem like a big issue so far.
  • Tsarov
    6172 posts Big Money Move
    One thing is clear - his shooting is extremely powerful.
  • BrentfordFC
    13456 posts Has That Special Something
    Play him as a striker.

Le croq for dat L
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    edited July 2019
    What's not too like? He has good physique, pace, he can head the ball, he has 4 stars for la croqueta spam and 5* WF to finish of from anywhere with a timed low driven. Great links too. Meta player all around.
  • Tsarov
    edited July 2019
    Libguy wrote: »
    Not too impressed after few games in Rivals so far. Using him as a RCAM with engine and he feels heavy while turning.

There is a reason why EA give special cards like Richarlison 90+ all round but only give him a +6 on the 86 card for balance.. makes them ultra effective vs without it

I suspect it works that way with composure and reactions too. You'll see these incredible cards but the composure is like 82. I think if they'd jacked up the composure, then the card would be unstoppable. It's like EA's way of making you thinking the card is top tier, but actually keeping its effectiveness relative to what you're paying for it.

@Pauldejong6 90+ balance and he would be a complete package.
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner

I suspect it works that way with composure and reactions too. You'll see these incredible cards but the composure is like 82. I think if they'd jacked up the composure, then the card would be unstoppable. It's like EA's way of making you thinking the card is top tier, but actually keeping its effectiveness relative to what you're paying for it.

Honoustly not for me, idc. I have TOTS CR7 with 77 balance iirc and he's by far the best player on this game imo. I like the type, Richarlison is the same 'type', just a lighter version.
  • Sercs
    19193 posts World Class

Honoustly not for me, idc. I have TOTS CR7 with 77 balance iirc and he's by far the best player on this game imo. I like the type, Richarlison is the same 'type', just a lighter version.

He will still be good just people will expect more from his stats at this stage of the game
  • Fantastic, dribbling, strength, size, weak foot all on point. Ripping it up from Lcam
  • Tsarov
    Yes, I am enjoying him more with every single game. Maybe I will not decide to do PIM Cruyff/Pele SBC. I cannot simply imagine them being that much better than Richarlison considering much higher amount to be invested.
  • FrankFrank
    4102 posts National Call-Up
    How does he compare to prime Eusebio / nif Ronaldo guys?
  • holdenwait
    65088 posts Icon
    edited July 2019
    using him in that attack and he's been on par with the rest of the gang. he's the brazilian mbappe (looks like him IG a bit facewise-that haircut- but chunkier in player model)

addecdc95f2e0b2d1ed058f6483e2da7.png
  • Tsarov
    FrankFrank wrote: »

To be fair, he feels very similar to Prime Eusebio. Both of them are not as agile as Neymar or Mbappe, Eusebio is more consistent than Richarlison, but on the other hand Brazilian attacker is more powerful.

So for that amount you cannot simply go wrong. He is an end game attacker. I can invest untradeables and coins into PIM Cruyff, but it is simply not worth it. Going into Maldini instead.
  • Tsarov
    holdenwait wrote: »
    using him in that attack and he's been on par with the rest of the gang. he's the brazilian mbappe (looks like him IG a bit facewise-that haircut- but chunkier in player model)

addecdc95f2e0b2d1ed058f6483e2da7.png

@holdenwait Can you show rest of your team?
  • Muzza11
    “What hairstyle would you like Richarlison?”

“Hold my Beer”
  • iSptmnky
    8142 posts League Winner
    Excellent, truly excellent
  • FrankFrank
    4102 posts National Call-Up

To be fair, he feels very similar to Prime Eusebio. Both of them are not as agile as Neymar or Mbappe, Eusebio is more consistent than Richarlison, but on the other hand Brazilian attacker is more powerful.

So for that amount you cannot simply go wrong. He is an end game attacker. I can invest untradeables and coins into PIM Cruyff, but it is simply not worth it. Going into Maldini instead.

Great! Thanks for the review. I will probably sell nif Ronaldo and get him and Pogba then.
  • Tsarov

Great! Thanks for the review. I will probably sell nif Ronaldo and get him and Pogba then.

This is a good step, especially if you do not have an end game team. Two great value for money players are always better than a single one.
  • Tsarov
    Have few laggy games today and of course he did not feel as smooth as Neymar or Mbappe, but with engine chemistry style he is really doing the job. His shooting feels so powerful. Similar to Flashback Rooney. Ball is flying like a bullet.
  • MaddMike3711
    12938 posts Has That Special Something
    Played against him in WL last night (albeit after a few beers) but he destroyed me, had 4 goals.
    I can’t wait until I get my hands on him. :naughty:
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    48g 16a in 40 games. Fantastic card
  • One of the greatest cheap cards in any Fifa, he’s scored goals I haven’t seen all year
  • BrentfordFC
    13456 posts Has That Special Something
    Can we make this an appreciation thread? :trollface: