Ea access is out now

Mathew1606
2092 posts Fans' Favourite
Fyi

Comments

• Squeezy94
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    But Fifa 20 pre order via fifa 19 menu is still 10% off instead of 20% ..
  • Mathew1606
    Squeezy94 wrote: »
    But Fifa 20 pre order via fifa 19 menu is still 10% off instead of 20% ..

Unsure mate, i pre ordered a while ago, my 10% off points is showing in 19
  • Moiizer
    6006 posts Big Money Move
    Just a heads up, if you go through the banner in fifa 19 it now discounts to 20%. £72 quid and change for the ultimate.
  • Mathew1606
    Now to confirm fps carry over
  • Moiizer
    6006 posts Big Money Move
    Mathew1606 wrote: »

Ive been on Xbox for the past games (since fut founder) and its done it every year plus you can just buy points on the trial if you dont wana risk it.
  • Mathew1606
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Mathew1606 wrote: »

Ive been on Xbox for the past games (since fut founder) and its done it every year plus you can just buy points on the trial if you dont wana risk it.

Same mate, i prefer for the 100% confirmation from ea as i have some codes stacked up
  • Squeezy94
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    Never mind, i have now the 20% discount
  • Double_D
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    So if I have ea access already on Xbox, do I just get this as well? Or is it a separate subscription?
  • Mathew1606
    Double_D wrote: »
    So if I have ea access already on Xbox, do I just get this as well? Or is it a separate subscription?

Unsure but id assume a separate subscription
  • LiamSully
    6004 posts Big Money Move
    Just for Fifa 20, what do you get from EA Access?

10 hour trial
    10% off FPs

Is there anything else?
  • shez82
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    Assume you also need the digital pre order of fifa 20 to get the 10 hour free trial?
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1163 posts Professional
    I used cd keys for fp in the past but the 20% off the game is tempting me tbh. Cant be any worse than 19, surely?
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    shez82 wrote: »
    Assume you also need the digital pre order of fifa 20 to get the 10 hour free trial?

This is what we need to know
  • Mathew1606
    Donovan86 wrote: »

Would imagine not, the madden 20 trial is available now and iv not got that pre ordered
  • CarpeDiem
    1564 posts Play-Off Hero
    Donovan86 wrote: »

Dont have to pre order to get the 10 hour trials.
  • KRANG00
    1712 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 25
    I used cd keys for fp in the past but the 20% off the game is tempting me tbh. Cant be any worse than 19, surely?

Endless promises about fixing things they've know about for months and didn't bother fixing in 19 and 0 clues how to fix the biggest issue...the servers

Want to bet on that my man?
  • Dazzler
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero

You sure, it’s been on a downward spiral for some time!!
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1163 posts Professional
    Dazzler wrote: »

Im an optimist lol.

I went ahead and got ea access and the pre order in game on 19. Used cd keys for psn tops , a £35 card is £29.99 for eg. So the £72.89 for the £90 ultimate version cost me 62.
  • is1996
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    what if i want the hard copy ? I know I may be old school but I like to know I physically own the game
  • Retro_G
    28157 posts Player of the Year
    Dazzler wrote: »

Im an optimist lol.

I went ahead and got ea access and the pre order in game on 19. Used cd keys for psn tops , a £35 card is £29.99 for eg. So the £72.89 for the £90 ultimate version cost me 62.

Yeah but your EA Access will have ran out before the game releases. Best to wait until the month Fifa releases to get EA Access because you will get the ten hours early access on Fifa 20. You will have to buy another subscription in September.
  • Humblez
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just signed up for ea access. My pre order banner in fifa 19 still shows 10% only. Do i hve to pre order from somewhere else? Or will it be updated ltr?
  • Basket
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I havent signed up yet .. but when i click the preorder link in fifa19, it goes to store and i see 2 prices mentioned .. 1 with and 1 without ea access
  • Wz000
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you get ea access when are you able to fully play fifa 20 like with out restrictions, like more than 10 hours,... unlimited play