Was the addition of the opponent cursor in FIFA 18 a good addition? poll for FIFAPRODK

Knowlesdinho
10140 posts Has That Special Something
edited July 24
Poll for @FifaProDK ...I would like to see what people think about the adding of the opponent cursor in Fifa 18 was a good or a bad thing for the game.
Post edited by Knowlesdinho on

Was the addition of the opponent cursor in FIFA 18 a good addition? poll for FIFAPRODK 38 votes

Yes - why
60%
RadioShaqIshibumKeepthechangebbergerRecobamadwulliesevenRoosterBlueLackosweatThefranchise92P1tch_1nvaderz88DiemFCBluntBeastlyHuslaDanVallettaFifapayneBernaLeo87Ki3r4nM95Chavez76Empyrium7 23 votes
No - why
34%
Pieman25FifaProDKmaksiregia5bgabcdefg123Jaggy SnakejoehukEdward220967FatZedgreif44BugayokoThunder001mr_flibble 13 votes
Other
5%
kcichrisWarrenBarton 2 votes

Comments

• maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    No - why
    I hate it, it took a lot of element of suprise from defending, now you have to run and switch like madman to suprise your opponent.
  • madwullie
    4155 posts National Call-Up
    Yes - why
    Because I can tell if the opponent is letting the AI defend for him or not and based on that I decide how I'm gonna play.

• Yes - why
    Absolutely,, let us plan the passes
  • FifaProDK
    610 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 24
    No - why
    maksi wrote: »
    I hate it, it took a lot of element of suprise from defending, now you have to run and switch like madman to suprise your opponent.

This

And thank you Knowlesdinho.
  • RadioShaq
    14889 posts Moderator
    Yes - why
    Probably be split. It’s nice to see who is defending but also points out who is not defending.
  • what3v3r
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes - why
    Because I can tell if the opponent is letting the AI defend for him or not and based on that I decide how I'm gonna play.

what this man said
  • FCBlunt
    1953 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes - why

• Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    As long Bendtner is still king...
  • DanValletta
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes - why
    As said. It helps against the ai defending people.
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    Yes - why

• kcichris
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    Other
    don't really care
  • FifaProDK
    610 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No - why
    bberger wrote: »

It helps against the people who don't ai defend too, you avoid the cursor if you can, this is why ping pong passing is so used in this game.
  • Pieman25
    15986 posts World Class
    No - why
    I'd rather just play the game in front of me instead of trying to second guess the cursor. The ai is there regardless so I'd rather just get on with it.
  • joehuk
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    No - why
    I'd rather not know if I'm going to against the AI 1on 1 just play my game, now I let the cursor get the better of me if I see a lil triangle running away from me it triggers me.

Also as above it takes away element of surprise when I'm defending.
  • DanValletta
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes - why
    joehuk wrote: »
    I'd rather not know if I'm going to against the AI 1on 1 just play my game, now I let the cursor get the better of me if I see a lil triangle running away from me it triggers me.

Also as above it takes away element of surprise when I'm defending.

Maybe you would see just how much more ridiculous ai defending would be if the cursor was not there.

When I see the triangle running away I just carry on dribbling with the player I have selected. Without the cursor I'd probably pass right into their cdm.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12975 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes - why

• WarrenBarton
    7306 posts Big Money Move
    Other
    What’s up pussycat
  • Thefranchise92
    3552 posts National Call-Up
    Yes - why
    Hated it at first because i thought it would make it harder. Barely noticed it till you made a poll about it
  • regia5bg
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    No - why
    I'd like more to leave a surprise :)
  • Ishibum
    12263 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes - why
    It has shown up just how much defending has been left to the AI.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10140 posts Has That Special Something
    What’s up pussycat

Woohooohooo.