R9 SBC

Invincibility
3447 posts National Call-Up
This week I'll decide if I'm completing him..

Going for the Futswap Icon knocks 300K of the price.. I just concept made all SBC squads and it will cost me less then 1 Million to complete it.. But I need to put in Moments Kluivert and Seedorf and most of my specials..

Have anyone tried R9 next to TOTS Havertz.. Right now I got TOTS Suarez and TOTY Mbappe as 2nd strikers.. Will R9 be better then those 2 or should I wait for a next big Promo SBC such as Pogba..

I also like TOTS Werner and SON which will be my 4th striker on the bench :D

Comments

• Invincibility
    I was bored and bought all the concept players from the SBC's think it will cost me less then 750K to complete after the Futswap icon
  • You love your strikers. R9 is amazing for me, partnered with E10. Both are lethal
  • Ishibum
    12267 posts Has That Special Something
    At this stage, go for it. I completed the SBC a few weeks back and I have zero regrets.
  • Invincibility
    Yeah I'll submit all the squads after the Futswap Icon.. Imagine pulling R94 and submitted all the squads for the prime :D
  • Ishibum
    12267 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah I'll submit all the squads after the Futswap Icon.. Imagine pulling R94 and submitted all the squads for the prime :D

Would be sod's law. The one time you want Inzaghi, you pull a biggie :lol:
  • Guvnor
    1033 posts Professional
    I’m tempted to sell my prime cruyff and do this, would leave me with about 1.8mill, would that be enough? I have very few players left as did pim maradona last week. If anyone roughly knows??
  • Invincibility
    Guvnor wrote: »
    I’m tempted to sell my prime cruyff and do this, would leave me with about 1.8mill, would that be enough? I have very few players left as did pim maradona last week. If anyone roughly knows??

Really depends if you also got Icons to submit you need 3 for R9
  • Guvnor
    1033 posts Professional
    No, used them on maradona, so that’s 900k for icons alone, leaving 900k maybe a million for the rest.
  • EekAlaska
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero

Going for the Futswap Icon knocks 300K of the price.. I just concept made all SBC squads and it will cost me less then 1 Million to complete it.. But I need to put in Moments Kluivert and Seedorf and most of my specials..

Have anyone tried R9 next to TOTS Havertz.. Right now I got TOTS Suarez and TOTY Mbappe as 2nd strikers.. Will R9 be better then those 2 or should I wait for a next big Promo SBC such as Pogba..

Wait why is Pogba SBC happening? Id love it if it does, just never heard it was b4.

Also Im in same boat. I have about a mil plus 20+ 84 or higher rated IFs and about 20 90+ special cards. Just not sure I want to get rid of 2 Icons then still have to buy another one. I am still holding out hopes MLS AS gets released.
  • Invincibility
    EekAlaska wrote: »

Wait why is Pogba SBC happening? Id love it if it does, just never heard it was b4.

Also Im in same boat. I have about a mil plus 20+ 84 or higher rated IFs and about 20 90+ special cards. Just not sure I want to get rid of 2 Icons then still have to buy another one. I am still holding out hopes MLS AS gets released.

Headliner Pogba without a new special card for this season would be a fraud by EA
  • EekAlaska
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    EekAlaska wrote: »

Headliner Pogba without a new special card for this season would be a fraud by EA

He got an IF right after the HL came out didn't he?
  • Hulkmodus
    1322 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did it last night. Had 2 icons to submit and some untradeables. Pretty cheap.

But pack return was......
    Not a single walkout from all the packs
  • Invincibility
    Jeeezzz just as I aspected they dropped a Futties Pogba.. Only need to submit all the squads for R9 but now holding off
  • SimenHP
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jeeezzz just as I aspected they dropped a Futties Pogba.. Only need to submit all the squads for R9 but now holding off

Your joking right? Pogba over R9?
  • Invincibility
    SimenHP wrote: »

Your joking right? Pogba over R9?

Will replace TOTS Goretzka at CDM next to Gullit.. Will complete R9 on monday made 1mil today selling TOTW's so that ain't an issue..

Don't want to submit cards now that will be needed to complete Futties Pogba
  • kraid
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have r9 in front of tots mbappe, pim cruyff and tots havertz. R9 is the worst of the 4 imo, but I had a tonne of untradables and didn’t have to pay much. Tbh at this stage I can’t imagine many other high cost sbc’s coming round so why the hell not. I still have more then enough to do futties pogba if I want to
  • Invincibility
    Completed Pogba and Richarlison on Saturday.. Made enough coins trading to complete R9.. Now I can buy a fresh moments moments Ronaldinho of the market going for 6mil...

Will play Moments Ronaldinho as LST in 4222 or go for R9 SBC
  • D0lvl
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've had r96 for a while now and can say futties Richarlison and futties Rashford are better ST.

r96 97 pace doesn't feel fast at all. Could be his player model but he 'feels' short for a 6fter.

But it's the end of fifa 19 and wouldnt stop you from completing r9 sbc if it's your last 'project' for fifa 19.
  • Invincibility
    Traded my way up to 7Mil in these 2 weeks.. Think I'll buy a fresh TOTS CR7.. cuz of Piemonte Calcio next year :s
  • Invincibility
    edited August 1
    Just bought TOTS CR7 at 6.2M first match 4 Goals in division 1.. R9 has to wait till september :D
    Sub out Costa for TOTS Eriksen Suarez or Werner ingame

Screenshot-20190801-134441-Chrome.jpg
  • Invincibility
    Jeez CR7 went down 1.2M in 2 days.. Is it still worth to complete R9 or should I buy cheap TOTS of the market such as Yedder Dembele Pepe and Laccazate
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2314 posts Fans' Favourite
    Icons have hidden stats

Always them
  • Invincibility
    JEEEEZZZZ! What have they done to this R9 Absolute trash for me.. anyone else find The current TOTS Better
  • Freddieboi_27
    244 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep R9 is woeful for me... im actually thinking about submitting him for a 100k pack.
    Eusebio is WAAAAYY better than him even TOTS Ben Yedder out performs both of them
  • D0lvl
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    Read my previous statement. Futties rashford/richarlison makes better runs. Eusebio is more effective and tots ben yedder is the tots version of Eusebio.

If I could go back, i would've done PIM Cruyff instead of r96.
  • Invincibility
    D0lvl wrote: »
    Read my previous statement. Futties rashford/richarlison makes better runs. Eusebio is more effective and tots ben yedder is the tots version of Eusebio.

If I could go back, i would've done PIM Cruyff instead of r96.

Yeah I invested allot in 93 and 94's not selling so completed him cheap.. But man this card is bad how the hell do the pro's forcing this card in their starting 11
  • Apparently you need the 94 for the low defensive work rate to balance out his medium attacking work rate
  • Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air
    922 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 9
    Apparently you need the 94 for the low defensive work rate to balance out his medium attacking work rate
    Nah, pros use the 96/97 & have no problems with his runs. They also use TOTS Havertz at ST & he also has no problems. Think people are just looking for an excuse to blame his WR for their poor play.
    Post edited by Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air on
  • Freddieboi_27
    244 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mine sucked.... he just went into a 100k pack
  • I SiR MartY I
    5456 posts Big Money Move
    Fine for me, M/M isn't a problem because even with H/L, H/M or H/H, he would still make awful runs. Its the game's fault attacking AI is so bad and defensive AI is so good.

I took get in behind off and just leave everything on balanced and let him do his own thing and he is amazing, always scores when I need him to.