Best move for beating a rushing sprinting player

I seem to struggle sometimes and I know these guys are just sprinting at me . If I do it I run past them. .
Used to love playing these guys in 18 used to do backwards semi circles and I was gone , but that's a bit useless now. .nice to hear other techniques

Comments

• maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    Jockey (L2/LT) + left stick
  • No if I'm attacking
  • Empyrium7
    2758 posts Fans' Favourite
    No if I'm attacking
    maksi wrote: »
    Jockey (L2/LT) + left stick

• Finesse_4days
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    La croqueta which is Lb + left stick to the left or right
  • RileyD
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quick passing in triangles, one two's with a through ball.

I mean some people like this are another level but usually I love to see my Iniesta pass around them constantly
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    La croqueta which is Lb + left stick to the left or right

It's actually the right stick to the left or right.
  • MLZlatan_Fan
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hope you have a good connection and just laugh as they run by. Otherwise enjoy being run into at full speed and watching them counter.
  • Gnomenclature
    2623 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fake shot or croqueta...
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 24
    If they just sprinting at you, use 1-2 pass (L1/LB+pass), this is basic of football (they have to cover the run and can't just tackle you)

This is why fifa gameplay is in such bad shape, they trying to please people that have no clue about football and think this is pinball.
  • maksi wrote: »
    If they just sprinting at you, use 1-2 pass (L1/LB+pass), this is basic of football (they have to cover the run and can't just tackle you)

This is why fifa gameplay is in such bad shape, they trying to please people that have no clue about football and think this is pinball.

As in me knows nothing ? I know how to do a 1 2 it's easy talking about it but in the heat of the moment , he's sprinting at me and his ai is sprinting at the dude I'm about to pass too lol. In fifa 18 I used to love these guys id face my own keeper and do a semi circle towards goal I'm screwing in to and he would run past . It's like online is on legacy defending
  • Practice long passes,, that will kill them,, switch attacks from L-R n r-L
  • Lackosweat
    5503 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 24
    Ball roll is the king. It has been the single most consistent skill move in any FIFAs since its first introduction. One perfectly timed ball roll can do it all from skipping past direct challenge to creating space for your next moves.

3-touch roulette is also very effective against rushing defenders.