352 users.

joehuk
3201 posts National Call-Up
edited July 23
So I'm gonna give this a go upcoming WL pretty bored of all formations 3 at the back is something I've never really tired.

tllrC55.jpg

Team I'll use, what instructions do you use on LM and RM?? Since I'm using full backs do I need to use come back on defense or ?

Comments

• BLUESBOY345
    1388 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sick team man.
    Imo your full back on come back on defense would be great and otherwise you can stay balanced on everything else as it is quiet an attacking formation already
  • Chavez76
    2506 posts Fans' Favourite
    am playing 352, but with way more attacking LM / RM (97 Salah, 97 Dinho) and even with balanced they already come back to defend.
    Dont think you really need to put it on come back on def tbh..
  • joehuk
    I'll leave them on balanced and see how it goes.

Any other specific instructions I should be using? Really not clue how 352 will go i feel pretty bad at defending most of the time always defend with my selected player never let AI do my defending.
  • Dolly_2006_
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I tend to have my strikers on stay forward and get in behind, have my cam on stay forward and get into box. Have my wide players on stay wide and get in behind them have my 2 cdms on stay back. Do concede goals but always seem to score
  • Dutch3723
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve got a very similar set up to this. I use come back but if you feel it’s too defensive (you shouldn’t) then change to balanced. I would have subs for the wide players ready for about the 60 -70 min mark - you’ll need them👍
  • joehuk
    I have 91 promes and 91 salah as pure wide players if needed.

I'll give the above ago this evening see how it works out.
  • RoosterBlue
    1127 posts Professional
    I leave my wife players on balanced.
    I have Kimmich as my RM, even with his life defensive work rates I don't feel exposed.
  • Team Sam
    1875 posts Fans' Favourite
    Screenshot-20190720-082534-Companion.jpg

Gonna give it a try too next week
  • joehuk
    Abit more stacked than mine :joy: but good luck!

Regret not doing that Ramos tbh was so cheap aswell.
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    Team Sam wrote: »

Move Ramos to the inside. You'll want your LCB and RCB to hang back and your CCM to provide more of an outlet. H/M, M/M or H/H is preferrable at CCB but H/M imho is a no-no in a 352 at the outside CB positions.

3412 I prefer the opposite though as you need more central cover and your wingers need to help out more. In 352 your CDMs can cover the CCB position and you need your outside central backs to cover far post crosses.
  • Seanregal
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I leave my wife players on balanced.
    I have Kimmich as my RM, even with his life defensive work rates I don't feel exposed.

Don't leave your wife.
  • Team Sam
    1875 posts Fans' Favourite
    bberger wrote: »
    Team Sam wrote: »

Move Ramos to the inside. You'll want your LCB and RCB to hang back and your CCM to provide more of an outlet. H/M, M/M or H/H is preferrable at CCB but H/M imho is a no-no in a 352 at the outside CB positions.

3412 I prefer the opposite though as you need more central cover and your wingers need to help out more. In 352 your CDMs can cover the CCB position and you need your outside central backs to cover far post crosses.

Thanks mate.

Just created this team, but haven't played with it. Was planning on swapping a few players around in game. Eusebio will be CAM I think.