FIFA The Journey Trilogy

Hi , I want to know is there any difference between fifa 19 stand alone and fifa 19 in trilogy ? Does FIFA The Journey Trilogy has the FUT 19,18,17 or u Should buy it separately or with in-game purchases ?

Comments

• Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    The Journey is the single worst thing ever of all time.

Does it have FUT ?
  • Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up
    It looks to me like the Trilogy has fifa 17,18, and 19, so that should include Ultimate Team.

Fifa is the sort of game where most people just move on to the next iteration. So unless you have some beast team in 17 or 18 that you still want to play with, there's not a lot of reason to buy the earlier fifas. If you actually want to play the Journey, then all three games isn't a bad deal .

Also, if you have EA Access, I'm pretty sure you can play 17 and 18 (maybe 19 too now) for free.
  • Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up
    I played the first Journey and it's not terrible. The story / cinematics / acting was actually really well done. The big problem is the gameplay is just endless training drills and games vs. the AI.
  • Arash555
    7 posts Ball Boy
    Libguy wrote: »
    It looks to me like the Trilogy has fifa 17,18, and 19, so that should include Ultimate Team.

Fifa is the sort of game where most people just move on to the next iteration. So unless you have some beast team in 17 or 18 that you still want to play with, there's not a lot of reason to buy the earlier fifas. If you actually want to play the Journey, then all three games isn't a bad deal .

Also, if you have EA Access, I'm pretty sure you can play 17 and 18 (maybe 19 too now) for free.

Thank you 👍
  • Massito2727
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited August 1
    Arash555 wrote: »
    Hi , I want to know is there any difference between fifa 19 stand alone and fifa 19 in trilogy ? Does FIFA The Journey Trilogy has the FUT 19,18,17 or u Should buy it separately or with in-game purchases ?
    The journey trilogy is FIFA 17 + 18 + 19. Full games, just without bonuses. Bought for 16€, while I've sold the physical edition of FIFA 19 on ebay for 28€. Pretty good deal, I also like the journey, never played before.
  • Paciga45
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    Libguy wrote: »
    I played the first Journey and it's not terrible. The story / cinematics / acting was actually really well done. The big problem is the gameplay is just endless training drills and games vs. the AI.

It’s about as exciting as watching paint dry. However some people actually enjoy SB so I’m sure we have some strange folks who enjoy this sort of thing