Squad battles rigged as ever

Comments

• Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    ILevis wrote: »
    Crysister wrote: »
    Question is, if EA can't code a human-a-like Ai or if they code it this way on purpose.
    Coding "better" Ai by turning up their value in speed, perfect passes, rebound always Ai>Human and clean-sheet-goalkeepers, is NOT professionel coding, but lazy cheap choice. Playing on Amatuer is actual good reallike Ai behaviour, but it just too easy.
    Take that behavoiur and do it a little better and you have a good and fun Ai to play against. This Ai can't outrun smart through-passes or outrun fast players, it can't always pass perfect or rebound-win-everything and best of it all...its make mistake, like human being...

Do you have any idea how hard it is to code human like AI for a video game as complex as FIFA?

With tons of money on FUT, they should have a quality code team avaible...

Ok, you dont. Thats what i thought

Ok, professor!
  • Alx192
    645 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Question is, if EA can't code a human-a-like Ai or if they code it this way on purpose.
    Coding "better" Ai by turning up their value in speed, perfect passes, rebound always Ai>Human and clean-sheet-goalkeepers, is NOT professionel coding, but lazy cheap choice. Playing on Amatuer is actual good reallike Ai behaviour, but it just too easy.
    Take that behavoiur and do it a little better and you have a good and fun Ai to play against. This Ai can't outrun smart through-passes or outrun fast players, it can't always pass perfect or rebound-win-everything and best of it all...its make mistake, like human being...

Do you have any idea how hard it is to code human like AI for a video game as complex as FIFA?

Yeah, let's cut them some slack because coding takes time and effort. Also, let's forget the part that they get paid to do it.
  • lippyone
    1129 posts Professional
    Seasons does not have the same bad gameplay issues as Squad battles. Play is far more consistsnt and human like than itis in squad battles. Still lose gsmes but it feels more like a deserved loss in seasons.
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    lippyone wrote: »
    Seasons does not have the same bad gameplay issues as Squad battles. Play is far more consistsnt and human like than itis in squad battles. Still lose gsmes but it feels more like a deserved loss in seasons.

The different in Seasons and Squad Battles is money. Money at stack!
  • malky
    234 posts Sunday League Hero
    What does rigged mean?
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2114 posts Fans' Favourite
    I easily beat 90 rated teams with terrible teams for objectives on legendary difficultly

Yes stuff happens. My players miss open goals. They don’t pass in the direction I’m aiming. The ai scores some crazy header from 20 yards out where my keeper lies on the floor and won’t move

Doesn’t stop you winning though. The ai are terrible
  • PiotrLolo
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 26
    I just barely won 2:0 against 71 rated silver team on legendary. AI had 58% possession. In 2nd half I was chasing those silver players and couldn't get the ball back. Insane.
  • lukey200
    768 posts Semi-Pro
    the whole game is rigged
  • ARE SQUAD BATTLES RIGGED
    Most weeks I get to Elite 1 and play professional level though some games at semi- pro or legendary depending on rating / chemistry. So when a bronze team of 59/44 I thought rather than play legendary and win comfortably I’ll try ultimate level as it can’t be that much more difficult. I played with a la Liga team 90/100 and I couldn’t get the ball of them they played better tiki taki football than Barcelona. Can’t believe Jordi Alba with 93 pace being left for dead by a **** 71 Belgian player in fact my whole squad were slower than there’s. Even Bale with a pace of 95 and a mile head start was caught by a 64 paced defender. Defenders just stand still, don’t even move and if I manage to get a tackle in their players come out with the ball even if Im 10 times stronger. I know I’m only an average player but FIFA squad battles are becoming a joke, there’s no battle anymore.
  • PiotrLolo
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    Never play on ultimate, no matter what. Even the worst players have over 90 stats then.
  • joehuk
    3161 posts National Call-Up
    Tbh I don't find AI difficult on legendary.

But I know what you mean about if the AI is going to score they will and you can feel it coming but I'm generally 5-6-7 up by time that kicks in.

Unless I have poor gameplay then the whole game is a chore.
  • George_Cook_Over60
    233 posts Sunday League Hero
    ARE SQUAD BATTLES RIGGED
    Most weeks I get to Elite 1 and play professional level though some games at semi- pro or legendary depending on rating / chemistry. So when a bronze team of 59/44 I thought rather than play legendary and win comfortably I’ll try ultimate level as it can’t be that much more difficult. I played with a la Liga team 90/100 and I couldn’t get the ball of them they played better tiki taki football than Barcelona. Can’t believe Jordi Alba with 93 pace being left for dead by a **** 71 Belgian player in fact my whole squad were slower than there’s. Even Bale with a pace of 95 and a mile head start was caught by a 64 paced defender. Defenders just stand still, don’t even move and if I manage to get a tackle in their players come out with the ball even if Im 10 times stronger. I know I’m only an average player but FIFA squad battles are becoming a joke, there’s no battle anymore.

I feel the last week or two, SB's has been even worse. I'm now losing games i would never before, all the things you have mentioned have been there forever but seems to be happening much more now. You would think, as fifa 19 is at an end they might make it a bit more playable. There is no incentive to buy fifa 20 yet.
  • L1vingl1fe
    3072 posts National Call-Up
    Squad battles is so easy on legendary. Don’t get what you sad muppets are whining about
  • kurbalija
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    AI players on squad battles are insane