Squad battles rigged as ever

โ€น1
Fishy_gooner
28 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited July 22
2-1 up in a squad battle v a 92 rated team... two goals from zlatan and 2 silver assists. Think I'll just play keep ball from the 70th minute but oh no....

After 25 minutes of casual keep ball

They rush me at 88 get the ball and score.. 2-2.... 91 minute... I'm 3-2 down ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but it's not boosted in them last ten minutes ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคซ do they think we don't notice this.... Rigged beyond all measures

82 pace RB out sprinting a 94 pace striker.... Alright ea... Alright

I don't like being forced to play this game mode for stupid weekly objectives but they know they force our hands to get the play % up for this stupid game mode so they can all say it's a success pat each other on the back and put it into next year's... Sigh

Comments

• EekAlaska
    1575 posts Play-Off Hero
    ILevis wrote: ยป
    AI starts playing high pressure in the last 10-15 minutes if they are down 1-2 goals. Thats a well known fact and doesnt make squad battles rigged.

I personally had no problems with the objectives whatsoever and completed them in the minimum amount of games required. Have you considered youre just not as good at FIFA as you think you are if you lose to the AI in squad battles?

Loool
  • Orison
    47057 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Some legends say you are just bad if you only score 2 goals against the AI.

Other legends say even the worst players still find ways to blame the game instead of themselves.

Who knows what's true :trollface:
  • Seanregal
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    2-1 up in a squad battle v a 92 rated team... two goals from zlatan and 2 silver assists. Think I'll just play keep ball from the 70th minute but oh no....

They rush me at 88 get the ball and score.. 2-2.... 91 minute... I'm 3-2 down ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but it's not boosted in them last ten minutes ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคซ do they think we don't notice this.... Rigged beyond all measures

I don't like being forced to play this game mode for stupid weekly objectives but they know they force our hands to get the play % up for this stupid game mode so they can all say it's a success pat each other on the back and put it into next year's... Sigh

What difficulty were you on Op?
  • Thefranchise92
    3358 posts National Call-Up

So when your down by a goal in the last 10 mins you dont go all out?
  • Fishy_gooner

World class both times... Just had another was playing the feature squad 3-1 up.. 3-3 and lost on pens ( which by the way you never ever win lol)
  • Fishy_gooner
    Orison wrote: ยป

Other legends say even the worst players still find ways to blame the game instead of themselves.

Happy to play you to show contrary to both those comments ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
  • Seanregal

World class both times... Just had another was playing the feature squad 3-1 up.. 3-3 and lost on pens ( which by the way you never ever win lol)

It sounds weird but legendary is easier than world class.
  • Fishy_gooner
    edited July 22

It sounds weird but legendary is easier than world class.

I have found that in the past.... There has been times when I've played a feature squad on world class or legendary.. and won...

Then played a 75 rated squad with -400 chemistry on pro and lost 2-1 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ mental game mode no consistency
  • Seanregal
    Your right about the consistency, but if its the objectives your doing wait for an update and do them all on teams under 80. Good luck with it :)
  • Mogga
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don't think I've ever won a pen shoot out against the AI. Makes sense really that they gonna know where your aiming
  • Seanregal
    Mogga wrote: ยป
    Don't think I've ever won a pen shoot out against the AI. Makes sense really that they gonna know where your aiming

There was a guy a couple of days ago that said if you watch a replay of sb pens and remember them because the ai follows a certain pattern. Havent had the chance or the motivation to try that and see if its true though.
  • Gnomenclature
    2493 posts Fans' Favourite

They always press at exactly the 75th minute... like clockwork.
  • whatthehizzo
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    lets see, I hit post it bounces out , they hit the post it bounces in. pinball to bicycle kick from 30 yards out. players cant pass , no one makes a run. good times yaโ€™ll
  • whatthehizzo
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    i honestly would t even care but Im an adult with responsibilities and a job. I dont have hours to grind out objectives when i have to be at work in the morning. If the game played straight im beating it 123 no problem but the amount of baked in gimmicks from the cpu just makes it a grind
  • Summer69
    1295 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: ยป

Happy to play you to show contrary to both those comments ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

a grudge match!!
  • JWNYsg
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Know it's not a good excuse but my SB form has been bad recently. Losing games i should have won!
  • Fishy_gooner
    edited July 23
    Your right about the consistency, but if its the objectives your doing wait for an update and do them all on teams under 80. Good luck with it :)

Did it this afternoon against a 79 rated team on world class with my silver MLS and zlats.... Won 9-1 ironically they scored in the 93rd minute still ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • MonTheGers
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sb is unbearable for me at the moment super human gk's are ruining it.. shot after shot save after save post after post its utterly pathetic so much artificial drama its unreal.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    13957 posts Has That Special Something
    Sb is 100% rigged
  • oldboiler
    1979 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 23
    Yup, just played the 91 rated 100 chem team on legendary as per usual.....32 shots, 18 on target.....Missed the target cleanly with at least 4 headers from 6 yards out or less....oh and hit the woodwork 7 times. All in a typical days squad battle
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10945 posts Has That Special Something
    Sb is 100% rigged

This. It's also very easy to beat though but very boring and tedious.
  • lippyone
    1129 posts Professional
    edited July 24
    Has something gone wrong with it today??

Just played first game of set on WC that should have been easy, my players would hardly move, I never stood a chance and it was painful, my guys at half pace and could not pass very well, ball moved very slow on passes.

Next game thought better play Pro, and lost that 2 0 which is ridiculous as was using my full Icon team, again they would not respond much
    Post edited by lippyone on
  • HardysPatch
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They're not rigged at all, you're just clearly playing at a level too high for yourself, especially if you're trying to hold a lead at 2-1.

If youre playing a 92 rated squad, ik assuming its tots & icons, the game will nearly always do timed finishing and they'll fly in, you need to close them down before they shoot (obvious as this may sound).

Also, If the AI aren't winning they go attacking from 60 onwards, all out attack from 80 onwards.
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Question is, if EA can't code a human-a-like Ai or if they code it this way on purpose.
    Coding "better" Ai by turning up their value in speed, perfect passes, rebound always Ai>Human and clean-sheet-goalkeepers, is NOT professionel coding, but lazy cheap choice. Playing on Amatuer is actual good reallike Ai behaviour, but it just too easy.
    Take that behavoiur and do it a little better and you have a good and fun Ai to play against. This Ai can't outrun smart through-passes or outrun fast players, it can't always pass perfect or rebound-win-everything and best of it all...its make mistake, like human being...
  • Alx192
    645 posts An Exciting Prospect

I win the penalties every time, sorry.
  • ILevis
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Question is, if EA can't code a human-a-like Ai or if they code it this way on purpose.
    Coding "better" Ai by turning up their value in speed, perfect passes, rebound always Ai>Human and clean-sheet-goalkeepers, is NOT professionel coding, but lazy cheap choice. Playing on Amatuer is actual good reallike Ai behaviour, but it just too easy.
    Take that behavoiur and do it a little better and you have a good and fun Ai to play against. This Ai can't outrun smart through-passes or outrun fast players, it can't always pass perfect or rebound-win-everything and best of it all...its make mistake, like human being...

Do you have any idea how hard it is to code human like AI for a video game as complex as FIFA?
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro

Do you have any idea how hard it is to code human like AI for a video game as complex as FIFA?

With tons of money on FUT, they should have a quality code team avaible...
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10945 posts Has That Special Something

You would like to think a multi billion dollar company could manage it. EA don't believe in investing any of the hundreds of millions they make a year from FIFA back into the game to give the customers the best experience possible though.
  • ILevis
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect

With tons of money on FUT, they should have a quality code team avaible...

Ok, you dont. Thats what i thought