Do you use players from your rivals in your team?

Comments

• Other, please specify.
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    Liverpool Supporter .

I used a few citeh players but i don't class them as rivals . They are more like lottery winners . I know they have no class but i appreciate that they had some hard times .

Never used to use ( can i say scum ? apologies if not ) players but used a few this year - Mainly Bailly ucl .

Everton don't really have any players worth using .

Just about all of this is blabbering cr*p.

bit of a harsh review of bailly .

• Other, please specify.
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    Liverpool Supporter .

I used a few citeh players but i don't class them as rivals . They are more like lottery winners . I know they have no class but i appreciate that they had some hard times .

Never used to use ( can i say scum ? apologies if not ) players but used a few this year - Mainly Bailly ucl .

Everton don't really have any players worth using .

Just about all of this is blabbering cr*p.

tbf I rarely see Everton players in anyones squad at this stage of the game anymore aside from Richarlison. TOTS Digne is very usable but was only available through weekly objective so I assume a lot of people don't have him.

richarlison 86 was apparently a good card . never used him but was told he was a cheaper version of neymar nif .
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14631 posts Has That Special Something
    No, I'm true to my club and I will never use a player from our rivals.
    Giggs11 wrote: »
    Will never touch Liverpool or city players. You can probably guess who I support based on that comment....or my username...but just in case:

di-SJF7.png

Who do you support?

Accrington Stanley

Who the hell are they

Who are your rivals millwall ? 😂

Yep
  • WarrenBarton
    7630 posts League Winner
    Other, please specify.
    Will never touch Liverpool or city players. You can probably guess who I support based on that comment....or my username...but just in case:

di-SJF7.png

Who do you support?

Accrington Stanley

Who the hell are they

Yep

Guess they don’t have the same advert for milk everywhere else 🤷‍♂️
  • DanValletta
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    Other, please specify.
    I don't really have a team that I am a Die Hard fan of. I liked United growing up and had their merchandise and watched them win the treble etc.

I just love football though. I like to see united to well sure. I also liked that liverpool won the champs league and city won the league.

The only reason I won't use a player sometimes is if I don't really like them IRL.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood

di-SJF7.png

Who do you support?

Accrington Stanley

Who the hell are they

Yep

Haha
  • Claret_n_blue_blood

di-SJF7.png

Who do you support?

Accrington Stanley

Who the hell are they

Yep

Glad someone understood
  • Midnight66
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
  • GK93
    425 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Other, please specify.
    No, if I used any players from another Yorkshire side, I'd be going out with Silver teams every game and getting slaughtered 😂
  • number7rocky
    4310 posts National Call-Up
    Other, please specify.
    I'll use anyone, Arsenal fan and Sonaldo is one of my favourite players in game 😂
  • El_Nino
    3177 posts National Call-Up
    Other, please specify.
    Teams I don’t mind, it’s players themselves I’d never use, Neymar is a prime example, hate him as a player so I wouldn’t enjoy using him
  • Other, please specify.
    I wld want to have the best rival player stolen into my club even in real life !!
  • Staxdoobie
    706 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Won’t touch United players. I have ex-Fulham legend George Best and Montpellier’s Lauren Blanc in my team.
  • Midnight66
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Teams I don’t mind, it’s players themselves I’d never use, Neymar is a prime example, hate him as a player so I wouldn’t enjoy using him

This.
  • AbuNegus
    1227 posts Professional
    I have not used any juventus or ajax players this game
  • Seanregal
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not an issue for me but hypothetically if any top player came with a Birmingham city badge i just couldn't bring myself to use them. My irrational hatred is so strong i have to quicksell any of their players cant even have them in my club. It's stupid though and i get why others dont care.
  • Low Ki
    11786 posts Has That Special Something
    Other, please specify.
    I never did. But when you get a 96 rated Mane untradeable from an SBC, things change.
  • freakjas
    5937 posts Big Money Move
    Hell yeah because my real life team sucks and I need all the help I can get.
    Lowkey the only option i could choose lol.

Hamburg fan myself, second bundesliga, players (besides the god lasogga) are trash on fifa...
    Rival is bremen which mostly suck as well so i don‘t really use any players but i did use kruse for a couple games.

Should have chosen „others“ prolly
  • Dennovic
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Never used an Ajax player! Although TOTS Ziyech and Onana were quality in an SBC