New Licenses

Comments

• HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rete wrote: »
    Could someone confirm for me please, is Serie A is still licensed in FIFA 20?

Yes.

UEFA EURO 2020 officially in PES
  • HarryKein wrote: »
    HarryKein wrote: »
    It's al Ain only, not the whole league. It is pretty pointless.

If It's Just that, you're Right, really pointless

How's it pointless? I disagree. So every team in rest of world is pointless? You can use them in kick off modes, their players will be in FUT (not that I play that game mode), in career if you're managing an asian team that's one more team for asian champions league, you can buy there players in career if you want, etc i could go on.

1) Players of Al-ain are more useless than Malcom last year in Barcellona
    2) They don't have any good player now
    3) Is good to have at least 2 teams from a country that has a team in the game
    4) They put Al-Ain just 'cause they got a lot of supporters there in UAE, and 'cause they'll spent a lot of money in microtransiction.
    5) For UAE and Qatar EA has to have the league!

Agree to disagree. I think it’s good to have a variety of teams from around the world. If you can’t get a whole leagues license then why not bring in a few for rest of the world?

I don't Say it's not Good, I Say It Is useless

Maybe for you it is.
  • DYL_26
    57 posts Park Captain
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    If they do get the Copa Libertadores then they've got the Champions League license without the stadiums of 3 of the 5 major European league champions (Germany, Spain and Italy), plus the Italian champions are generic, and then the Copa Libertadores without the two biggest teams in Argentina and no Brazilian teams at all - basically the equivalent having the Champions League without the Premier League, Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Their exclusive license nonsense just ruins things for the customer

This.
    @EA_Andy
  • Rete wrote: »
    Yes, you can see the Serie A logo on the right side there:
    https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-20/leagues-and-clubs-authenticity

• Howler19
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No Krasnodar in CL by the looks of it. Looking better for Red Star Belgrade though.
  • Stugg93
    55 posts Park Captain
    Congrats to Romania on having their entire top league added to the game. Looking at Champions League this makes the dynamics of EAs qualifying system interesting for Career Mode.

At present there are 24 teams that qualify through the previous seasons campaign (either by finishing in a qualifying position in their league or by winning the Champions League or Europa League). This leave 6 clubs to qualify. 2 come through the league route, and this system is unaffected.

The Champions Route gets to have 4 clubs qualify for the group stage from the play-off round, where 8 teams compete. 2 clubs qualify for the play-off round directly and 6 have to qualify to get into this round. Therefore in the prior qualifying round 12 clubs would be needed to get 6 to qualify. At present FIFA has 11 nations (Netherlands, Greece, Croatia, Denmark, Romania, Poland, Sweden, Scotland, Norway, Finland & Ireland) they can take the champions from. Hopefully this means we are due to get one more champion at least to balance this qualifying round, alternatively the Netherlands will get a bye into the final round each time.
  • Altair14
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Yes.

The same sucks useless DLC by Konami without stadiums Ahahaha

if they can keep it!
  • Druski5150
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Altair14 wrote: »

Yes.

The same sucks useless DLC by Konami without stadiums Ahahaha

if they can keep it!

We don't know that yet. And even if the stadiums are not included Konami will have all teams fully licensed which is good enough for me. I am sure they learned some lessons from the 2016 tournament DLC which I admit was half assed.
  • Stugg93
    55 posts Park Captain
    Stugg93 wrote: »
    As Howler19 stated above after the 3rd qualifying round we now have 5 clubs left in the Champions League that were not in FIFA 19. One has already qualified for the group stage, Zenit St. Petersburg (RUS), and are arguably the best football team not on the game so hopefully will be a must for EA to obtain. The other 4 are APOEL, CFR Cluj, Red Star Belgrade and Krasnodar. They are playing the following games to qualify for the group stage:

CFR Cluj (ROU) v Slavia Prague (CZE)
    Young Boys (SUI) v Red Star Belgrade (SRB)
    APOEL (CYP) v Ajax (NED)
    Olympiacos (GRE) v Krasnodar (RUS)

I think 3 of these will qualify (sadly for APOEL I think Ajax are too good, meaning APOEL will enter the Europa League) and I really hope EA can get the licences for the all 5 clubs to ensure the Champions League is as authentic as possible, and that the game has as many of the good teams as possible in it.

So with CFR Cluj now confirmed in FIFA 20 we only had 4 teams not confirmed for FIFA 20 that are in the Champions League. However, this is now 3 as Krasnodar were knocked out by Olympiacos. On a brighter note Red Star Belgrade have qualified and join Zenit St. Petersburg as confirmed for the group stage. APOEL play Ajax tomorrow and have a good chance of qualifying if the 1st leg was anything to go by. I'm still holding out hope that EA can get some of these licenses, but I would think if confirmation has not been made by the 7th September it isn't going to happen.
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    oh boy i can not wait for EA to not include Red Star in the game for the 2nd year in a row
  • henryclay1844
    918 posts Professional
    Can we seriously contact the Red Star PR team to make this happen. Do we have any Serbs on the forum?
  • Götze#19
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 28
    Can we seriously contact the Red Star PR team to make this happen. Do we have any Serbs on the forum?
    Me ✌🏻
    Red Star's PR said last year in october that no one from EA contacted them. I feel like they would be delighted to get into fifa franchise. But as i've heard, fifa's partnership are made only when EA wants and contacts the club, not other way around.
  • henryclay1844
    918 posts Professional
    Götze#19 wrote: »
    Me ✌🏻
    Red Star's PR said last year in october that no one from EA contacted them. I feel like they would be delighted to get into fifa franchise. But as i've heard, fifa's partnership are made only when EA wants and contacts the club, not other way around.

That blows my mind. Can you imagine a professional PR person trying to contact EA and they don't even know who this club is? It's probably some unpaid American college intern.
  • Götze#19
    Götze#19 wrote: »
    Me ✌🏻

That blows my mind. Can you imagine a professional PR person trying to contact EA and they don't even know who this club is? It's probably some unpaid American college intern.
    That would be so funny lol
    But by seeing how they handle their partnerships (just getting them so pes couldn't, and doing absolutely nothing with them), you could even be right.
  • The way I see it, if a league can’t be added, EA needs to get the top clubs of the other leagues as well. They did last year with the top 3 clubs of the Czech league and the top 3 of Russia (Zenit being left out hurt tho). I’m glad they added the Romanian league, always cool to go get to know new clubs. As per this year, Red Star is a prime example of a club that have to be add out of Serbia, FK Partizan should be add as well. Other examples would be NK Maribor out of Slovenia, Slovan Bratislava out of Slovakia, BATE Borisov and Dinamo Minsk of Belarus, FK Sarajevo out of Bosnia, Ludogorets and CSKA Sofia out of Bulgaria, APOEL Nicosia out of Cyprus, FC Astana out of Kazakhstan, Riga FC out of Latvia, Sheriff Tiraspol out of Moldova.

That would take care of the biggest clubs of the ‘rest’ of the European countries not in the game and have the gamers of those cities having an allegiance with EA if the licenses war keep getting worse. Unless I’m mistaken, those clubs licenses wouldn’t cost an arm to them, so the return on their investments could pay dividends fast. Just look on how the AL Ain fans welcomed the news of their club being officially part of the game! As per how to play those clubs in career mode, EA could create a fictive ‘rest of europe’ league where all those European clubs could compete against each other for the amount of open slots in the champions and Europa league left.

Always easier said than done, but if it’s true that EA hasn’t contact a club like Red Star when they are openly welcome in discussing a deal, it’s to be asked where the top guns at EA got their marketing and branding class at..

Come on EA, keep the good news coming in..
  • Tom0307
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tuzzi79 wrote: »
    The way I see it, if a league can’t be added, EA needs to get the top clubs of the other leagues as well. They did last year with the top 3 clubs of the Czech league and the top 3 of Russia (Zenit being left out hurt tho). I’m glad they added the Romanian league, always cool to go get to know new clubs. As per this year, Red Star is a prime example of a club that have to be add out of Serbia, FK Partizan should be add as well. Other examples would be NK Maribor out of Slovenia, Slovan Bratislava out of Slovakia, BATE Borisov and Dinamo Minsk of Belarus, FK Sarajevo out of Bosnia, Ludogorets and CSKA Sofia out of Bulgaria, APOEL Nicosia out of Cyprus, FC Astana out of Kazakhstan, Riga FC out of Latvia, Sheriff Tiraspol out of Moldova.

That would take care of the biggest clubs of the ‘rest’ of the European countries not in the game and have the gamers of those cities having an allegiance with EA if the licenses war keep getting worse. Unless I’m mistaken, those clubs licenses wouldn’t cost an arm to them, so the return on their investments could pay dividends fast. Just look on how the AL Ain fans welcomed the news of their club being officially part of the game! As per how to play those clubs in career mode, EA could create a fictive ‘rest of europe’ league where all those European clubs could compete against each other for the amount of open slots in the champions and Europa league left.

Always easier said than done, but if it’s true that EA hasn’t contact a club like Red Star when they are openly welcome in discussing a deal, it’s to be asked where the top guns at EA got their marketing and branding class at..

Come on EA, keep the good news coming in..

They did whoever was in the Champions League didn't they?
  • Such a travesty Zenit probably won’t be in the game again. They’re too good to not be in. Red Star Belgrade again make the group stages and we probably won’t get them. When they qualified last year that should’ve been EA’s que to get them.
  • Stugg93
    55 posts Park Captain
    So we have the following Champions League teams missing:

Zenit St. Petersburg (RUS)
    Red Star Belgrade (SRB)

So we have the following Europa League teams missing:

Krasnodar (RUS)
    Astana (KAZ)
    Ludogorets Razgrad (BUL)
    APOEL (CYP)
    Qarabag (AZE)
    Partizan Belgrade (SRB)
    Oleksandriya (UKR)
    F91 Dudelange (LUX)
    Slovan Bratislava (SVK)
    Ferencvaros (HUN)

Really praying for Zenit & Red Star
  • Stugg93 wrote: »

Red Star Belgrade (SRB)

Krasnodar (RUS)
    Astana (KAZ)
    Ludogorets Razgrad (BUL)
    APOEL (CYP)
    Qarabag (AZE)
    Partizan Belgrade (SRB)
    Oleksandriya (UKR)
    F91 Dudelange (LUX)
    Slovan Bratislava (SVK)
    Ferencvaros (HUN)

So this mean that CSKA Moscow and Spartak Moscow continue in FIFA 20 ?
  • RickNU19 wrote: »

Red Star Belgrade (SRB)

Krasnodar (RUS)
    Astana (KAZ)
    Ludogorets Razgrad (BUL)
    APOEL (CYP)
    Qarabag (AZE)
    Partizan Belgrade (SRB)
    Oleksandriya (UKR)
    F91 Dudelange (LUX)
    Slovan Bratislava (SVK)
    Ferencvaros (HUN)

Nobody knows for sure but going off FIFA 19. I’m sure they will be.
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RickNU19 wrote: »

Red Star Belgrade (SRB)

Krasnodar (RUS)
    Astana (KAZ)
    Ludogorets Razgrad (BUL)
    APOEL (CYP)
    Qarabag (AZE)
    Partizan Belgrade (SRB)
    Oleksandriya (UKR)
    F91 Dudelange (LUX)
    Slovan Bratislava (SVK)
    Ferencvaros (HUN)

Nobody knows for sure but going off FIFA 19. I’m sure they will be.

CSKA is sure
  • CeeQue
    10823 posts Has That Special Something
    Did they include all the teams from the Europa League this year?
  • CeeQue wrote: »
    Did they include all the teams from the Europa League this year?

no, just because europa league and champions league is in game doesn't mean you get all the teams.
  • Do you know if the Italian Cup and the Italian Super Cup are licensed?
  • DanielA-NUFC
    56 posts Park Captain
    Does bundesliga license mean all teams will have licensed managers too?
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I don't think we're getting any new teams in the rest of the world section apart from Al Ain, otherwise we would've seen some kind of announcement/s like last year, it sucks...
  • DC_United123
    773 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 6
    Too late for FIFA 20 but for the love of god can we get Red Star Belgrade for FIFA 21?
  • ale1985bg
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Too late for FIFA 20 but for the love of god can we get Red Star Belgrade for FIFA 21?
    Dunno, but I do really hope we'll have another Red Star back (which used to be there in the past years): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Star_F.C.
    Unfortunately they're going back and forth between Ligue 2 and National, so it's just a matter of how they fare this year in the third tier. Here's hoping they get promoted.
    hWiMUs8.gifjaduzxA.gifhWiMUs8.gifjaduzxA.gifhWiMUs8.gifjaduzxA.gifhWiMUs8.gifjaduzxA.gifhWiMUs8.gif
  • Howler19
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ale1985bg wrote: »
    Dunno, but I do really hope we'll have another Red Star back (which used to be there in the past years): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Star_F.C.
    Unfortunately they're going back and forth between Ligue 2 and National, so it's just a matter of how they fare this year in the third tier. Here's hoping they get promoted.
    hWiMUs8.gifjaduzxA.gifhWiMUs8.gifjaduzxA.gifhWiMUs8.gifjaduzxA.gifhWiMUs8.gifjaduzxA.gifhWiMUs8.gif

Funny guy there. Your joke is particularly bad considering that you ignore the Belgrade part... The club is called Red Star Belgrade in English and has different translations in many other languages as well. Everyone is aware that the club's name is Crvena zvezda.
  • Götze#19
    Howler19 wrote: »
    ale1985bg wrote: »

Funny guy there. Your joke is particularly bad considering that you ignore the Belgrade part... The club is called Red Star Belgrade in English and has different translations in many other languages as well. Everyone is aware that the club's name is Crvena zvezda.

It was a joke. No need to be salty man