Fifa 19 rivals reward bug.

Hey guys new here and need some help?
I play rivals every week, I'm usually DIV 06 but for 2 weeks, my division showed as DIV 06 but rewards showing were for DIV 07.
Contacted EA live chat and was told that what I was saying was impossible and that I should come here to look for a developer?
Any help would be appreciated as I got stung out of several packs.

Thanks!

Comments

• Chavez76
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    there's no developers here mate. Just players like yourself. If you are sure you are right, you need to go back to live chat since they are the only ones who can help.

Just a question, did you relegate / promote within the week? Since the new week starts when the old ones ends, you might have been in 7 at that moment?
  • No I finished DIV 06 and the rank1 reward was 45000 coins, it should have been 52000. The live chat guys were beyond useless and made huge point of telling me if it was a false claim my account could be closed.

Don't want to push my luck with them but fell majorly cheated.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    It’s the division rewards for the division you start in and not finish. Did you get relegated at any point?
  • Chavez76
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nimbob123 wrote: »
    No I finished DIV 06 and the rank1 reward was 45000 coins, it should have been 52000. The live chat guys were beyond useless and made huge point of telling me if it was a false claim my account could be closed.

Don't want to push my luck with them but fell majorly cheated.

its not about where you finish, its about where you start the week...
    So, if you were in D7 on Thursday, you will get D7 rewards, regardless whether you promoted to D6 in that week again