Why is Prime Eusebio always Lunging? Passes seems off at times as well.

Theomanny
1498 posts Play-Off Hero
Hes a prolific goal machine, but i hate that lunging aspect of this card. It happens when u need him most. Seems to be a bad passer as well. Ive had to switch ronaldinho to striker and play Eusebio as lcam.

Comments

• IxToMxI
    5488 posts Big Money Move
    Theomanny wrote: »
    Hes a prolific goal machine, but i hate that lunging aspect of this card. It happens when u need him most. Seems to be a bad passer as well. Ive had to switch ronaldinho to striker and play Eusebio as lcam.

Laughing at tearing every team apart probably. The dudes lethal, Ive benched my Prime R10, TOTS mane is a monster.

Prefer Dhinio off the bench so many more options when you need to change a game.

Personally wouldn’t play R10 striker, I love the card but he’s very inconsistent with shooting unlike Eusebio who looks at goal and scores
  • Theomanny
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Theomanny wrote: »

Laughing at tearing every team apart probably. The dudes lethal, Ive benched my Prime R10, TOTS mane is a monster.

Prefer Dhinio off the bench so many more options when you need to change a game.

Personally wouldn’t play R10 striker, I love the card but he’s very inconsistent with shooting unlike Eusebio who looks at goal and scores

Does yours lunge? Might be my gameplay but it frustrates the hell out of me. And yes he scores all the time.