I can’t be the only one that’s having the worst gameplay ever?

Cantonal7l
835 posts Professional
edited July 21
Wtf is going on man. I’ve had breaks and come back to it and it’s still the same delayed bs gameplay. I can’t turn my players and pass. I keep losing to people I’m literally outplaying. The types of goals I’m conceding are from rebound tackles and kick off glitch. My players won’t tackle properly its madness lol

Comments

• Deano2508
    2527 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same here
  • bberger
    5174 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 21
    This seems like a pattern for a few years now.. the longer the game goes on the the closer the release of the next installment is - the more unplayable the current installment becomes..

EA is slowly shooting themselves in their foot with that crap, never seen less hype about the next FIFA as it is with FIFA 20.. People had enough..
  • Theomanny
    1658 posts Play-Off Hero
    bberger wrote: »
    This seems like a pattern for a few years now.. the longer the game goes on the the closer the release of the next installment is - the more unplayable the current installment becomes..

EA is slowly shooting themselves in their foot with that crap, never seen less hype about the next FIFA as it is with FIFA 20.. People had enough..

Hahaha u r 100% correct. Check my last thread mate. I made a thread about this and got no reply. It happened towards of 18 as well when the game became unplayable. They want u to literally get so frustrated with the current itinerary that u quit and cool off, looking forward to thw next instalment. Its a marketing strategy and in this case i suppose some server infrastructure are being cut off and suspended for now.

I can seen through this company now, and will only give them money for just the cd and nothing else from now.

They literally mentally manipulate people. U have work all year to get the best team and they become obsolete and unplayable when u just tryna have fun. A disgrace of a company playing on peoples emotions
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    bberger wrote: »

I’m certainly not buying that **** show of a game. Frostbite has ruined this game
  • Gnomenclature
    3624 posts National Call-Up
    It's awful... it's so bad that you can be winning by 5 goals and still be pissed off. Win or lose, the gaming experience is completely disatisfying.

If I play at 2am, its decent... that tells me that the problem is with overloaded servers? You'd think the gameplay would improve considering how low the player base is this time of year.... it's too bad, because when the gameplay is good it's actually a really good game.
  • I have amazing good gameplay atm, almost too fast :D
    Been * all year, maybe patch has worked for me
  • Gainzy
    1066 posts Professional
    They've probably started migrating a lot of the servers over to fifa 20 ready for testing and release. It makes sense from EA's perspective, as there are very few people still playing 19 and it's a pile of dog jank anyway.