Brazilian RW

Seanregal
540 posts An Exciting Prospect
I am currently using a Brazil right side in my squad witn tots neres at rw. Does anyone have a better alternative. I was thinking marcelo's rw card would that be an improvement? Thanks

Comments

• RoosterBlue
    1143 posts Professional
    I use flashback Alves.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4343 posts National Call-Up
    Willian
  • Mogga
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    I quite like tots neres
  • Seanregal
    Mogga wrote: »
    I quite like tots neres

Yeah me too but was just thinking if there was a viable upgrade.
  • Pacey3_16
    1919 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neymar 7chem
  • Seanregal
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »
    Neymar 7chem

I might give that a go, not had a chance to use neymar this year.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 21
    88 2MOTM Gabriel Jesus is actually pretty decent there, his crossing is awful but other than that he’s good. :)
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Marcelo RM is incredible I have toty nominee bale ronaldinho prime eusibio and Marcelo is by far the most fun player to play with
  • Seanregal
    I went with neymar in the end and he is fun upto about 70 mins gonna give marcelo a go later in the week. Thanks for all the suggestions :)
  • Pacey3_16
    1919 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seanregal wrote: »
    I went with neymar in the end and he is fun upto about 70 mins gonna give marcelo a go later in the week. Thanks for all the suggestions :)

Set neymar on stay forward his stamina last longer then i play him lw/rw and he lasts the game easily for me
  • Seanregal
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »
    Seanregal wrote: »

Set neymar on stay forward his stamina last longer then i play him lw/rw and he lasts the game easily for me

Yeah i may have to try that, having him track back seems to tire him out.Thanks
  • DaMMian
    713 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Felipe Anderson SBC