4154 posts National Call-Up
    FIFA 19

• Campino
    26777 posts Player of the Year
    Bought the game pass
  • Ulook92
    12451 posts Has That Special Something
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    RDR2, stopped playing at 50% of the story.

Delete.

Delete yourself! Disgrace!

Wow. What a shame. I still feel sad about the story. I didnt want it to ever end :( will probbaly complete it again soon.
  • Azof
    16033 posts World Class
    Ulook92 wrote: »

Delete.

Wow. What a shame. I still feel sad about the story. I didnt want it to ever end :( will probbaly complete it again soon.

RIP horsey :cry:
  • Ulook92
    Azof wrote: »

Delete.

RIP horsey :cry:

Now they need to remake yo first one so the quality of the story can continue. Even a month of so before rdr2 was released i played the first one and seemed decent graphics and stuff. tried to play it after completing the second and my god it felt awful!
  • ChrisLFC
    6965 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 21
    Madden 19. Only bought Madden and fifa over the last 12 months.

A friend gifted me rocket league recently tho
  • MarkFromNorwich
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite

Delete.

The ending of the story is the reason I haven't played it since I completed it! Wish there was an alternate ending or
    you could just carry on playing as Arthut even though he's meant to be dead.
  • Ulook92

Delete.

The ending of the story is the reason I haven't played it since I completed it! Wish there was an alternate ending or
    you could just carry on playing as Arthut even though he's meant to be dead.

I think the ability to switch characters like in gta could have been cool. Switch between arthur, John and sadie or something.
  • Diggy
    13528 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 21
    Borderlands game of the year edition

I owned the original game on Xbox & wanted to try the remastered version
  • RebelRob
    4964 posts National Call-Up
    The IOM TT game.

Kinda disappointing tbh, the gameplay feels horrible. Had a TT game on ps2 which felt better gameplay wise.
  • DarthGrowler
    14187 posts Has That Special Something
    Kerbal space program
  • MattDaddy V1
    1597 posts Play-Off Hero
    Technically Borderlands 3 but as that's a pre order I'm going to have to say Borderlands goty edition (Plus the new dlc for Borderlands 2 but that don't count lol.)

I'm thinking about taking a punt on RE code Veronica seeing as it's on offer but I'm guessing it's probably aged horribly.
  • Azof
    16033 posts World Class
    Technically Borderlands 3 but as that's a pre order I'm going to have to say Borderlands goty edition (Plus the new dlc for Borderlands 2 but that don't count lol.)

I'm thinking about taking a punt on RE code Veronica seeing as it's on offer but I'm guessing it's probably aged horribly.

@MattDaddy V1 I cant remember if it was you or someone else that was big into gears but il ask anyone.

Tried the tech test for 5 yet?
  • Paciga45
    3530 posts National Call-Up
    NBA 2k19 on the cheap for an online franchise with @Paciga45

Yeah bought that a few weeks ago when it was on sale for $3

We started a career with the mid 90s rosters, pretty fun. Could add you in if interested.

Was a very good buy, even at $19.99

A few years of a short online franchise and you easily get value for $
  • Uberman
    15726 posts World Class
    AO International Tennis
  • MattDaddy V1
    1597 posts Play-Off Hero

@MattDaddy V1 I cant remember if it was you or someone else that was big into gears but il ask anyone.

@Azof

Yeah that'll be me lol. Used to play competitive gears back in the days on Gears 2 & 3.

I've tried the tech test, I'm not keen on it. But then that might just be the fact I'm over forty and don't like change. Wish they'd stop messing with the button configuration. Don't like the callouts and expressions rubbish they've tacked on to it either. Just feels like they've chucked stuff in there to try and bring in the fornite crowd. Hopefully the later tech tests for horde and escape peak my interest. Otherwise I've got a few days to complete the campaign and then Borderlands 3 will be my game of choice going forward.
  • Azof
    16033 posts World Class

@Azof

Yeah that'll be me lol. Used to play competitive gears back in the days on Gears 2 & 3.

I've tried the tech test, I'm not keen on it. But then that might just be the fact I'm over forty and don't like change. Wish they'd stop messing with the button configuration. Don't like the callouts and expressions rubbish they've tacked on to it either. Just feels like they've chucked stuff in there to try and bring in the fornite crowd. Hopefully the later tech tests for horde and escape peak my interest. Otherwise I've got a few days to complete the campaign and then Borderlands 3 will be my game of choice going forward.

Last one I played was 3, played my 5 placement games in KOTH and enjoyed it so far, will give the full whack a go with game pass when it comes out but not sure it will be my go to MP game.

Just nice to have it on PC this time and it actually works, looking at your Gears 4
  • ccooaattssyy
    6402 posts Big Money Move
    I need to play through RDR2.

Is anyone going to get the new call of duty?
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner

Yeh defo, it looks quite a bit slower gameplay, I actually thought it was battlefield for s minute. Looks like what this series needed.
  • MarkFromNorwich

If you like a good story, RDR2 can't be beat.
  • ccooaattssyy

I have an absolute abundance of single player games I need to get through!
  • MarkFromNorwich

Fair enough, but RD2D is a once in a generation game. Get it played!
  • ccooaattssyy

Now is a good time in the FIFA lull.
  • ccooaattssyy
    I have God of War, Spider-Man, Crash & Spyro, Horizon Zero Dawn, All 3 Tomb Raiders, Wildlands, RDR2. Lol.
  • MarkFromNorwich

Did you play the original?
  • Azof
    16033 posts World Class

Visually and gameplay wise it looks impressive but the PC versions are always doodoo and the mtxs are just too much.
  • ccooaattssyy

Visually and gameplay wise it looks impressive but the PC versions are always doodoo and the mtxs are just too much.

True, Console Gamer MASTER RACE!!?!

Yeah, loved that game!
  • MarkFromNorwich

True, Console Gamer MASTER RACE!!?!

Yeah, loved that game!

I think the RDR2 story is better, that's how highly I rate it.
  • MattDaddy V1
    1597 posts Play-Off Hero

@Azof

Last one I played was 3, played my 5 placement games in KOTH and enjoyed it so far, will give the full whack a go with game pass when it comes out but not sure it will be my go to MP game.

Just nice to have it on PC this time and it actually works, looking at your Gears 4

Yeah that's the thing though, gears 1 worked fine on the pc before a patch utterly broke it lol. So wouldn't count your chickens just yet!

I'll be honest, I've done the placement matches fine, I just think it's my emotions stopping from enjoying it. I used to put crazy hours into gears 1,2 & 3 with my best mate and he passed away before gears 4 came out and since then i can't get my head right when I play MP. I feel like he should still be with me laughing and 'encouraging me' (read that as ripping the absolute you know what out of me!)

I know games need to evolve but don't ignore your main client base because any fornite players who do try gears will abandon it the moment new dlc/season stuff drops on fornite. They should of learned their lesson with judgement but they won't.