Any gold 1, 2 player cant buy a win this wl?

Theomanny
1502 posts Play-Off Hero
Currently 8:14 Wont make silver 1 at this rate. Casuals definitely stopped playing wl. Glitch abusers is all ive played.

Never seen the state of the game this bad as regards delay

Most my matches stutter where it takes each player 3 sec to accelerate.

I cant even mention first touch atm as thats non practical atm. Cant do skill moves as well.

Comments

• Pattebennekou
    1400 posts Professional
    Not that severely, but I was 10-1 now 10-5
  • Andyzim
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Theomanny wrote: »

Never seen the state of the game this bad as regards delay
    I don't know about others but this is exactly why I have stopped playing. I want to play but it's almost impossible so I have just given up.
  • Pretty much been like that since TOTS started for me. Gold 1 to gold 3
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Yes casual can only play god-robot-Squad-Battles...
  • GK93
    374 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Normally top end G2, currently 15-11, worst WL ever at this rate, just against constant try hards
  • Chavez76
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    10-5, gold1/2 player. Just switched up my formation to a 352 in game and have fun. It helps a ton!
  • SuperSonicSean
    5933 posts Big Money Move
    2-2 so far. Everybody and their mom is playing 1 depth dropback and abusing scoop up crosses and crocodiles. This game has become a farce. I'm just playing so I can get some decent untradables to throw into Henry. Once I'm done his SBC, I'm done with WL.
  • Salvatori
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    Did the OP not post just last night saying he was walking away etd :D :D

That said, i was G2 last week, this week i am 4 - 8 so far and its as laughable as ever. Lost a game last night to a NIF gold team where i led 2 v 0 in the 89th min. Lost my first game tonight to a guy who had 39% possession because he croqueta's into my defender in the box, defender standing still. Pen of course.
  • Gold 1 player and I got elite for the first time this year 23-5
  • futaddict79
    1574 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm 14-19 never hit gold 3 before 20 matches played, usually just scrape it in last matches, I tend to stop playing at 10 at night, otherwise I meet elite players for some reason, going try finish my games off tomorrow afternoon if possible
  • freakjas
    5585 posts Big Money Move
    Same lol.
    Not as bad but quite defo worse than ever in fifa 19.
    12-11 iirc.

Im not sure if it’s just the fact that the casuals have stopped and all but I lost so many games due to bs happening.
    Rebounds, passes that go directly in my opponents feet etc.

It’s not that I can’t win but I can’t cause the game is trash lol.

Haven’t played in a few weeks and it’s 100% worse than before.
  • iRusty_yo
    3914 posts National Call-Up
    I'm 14-19 never hit gold 3 before 20 matches played, usually just scrape it in last matches, I tend to stop playing at 10 at night, otherwise I meet elite players for some reason, going try finish my games off tomorrow afternoon if possible

There’s only 30 games to play
    giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d33946965756c7763339688&rid=giphy.gif
  • King_Cantona77
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy Don't you think it's about time EA addressed the toxic nature of WL and the inconsistency of the gameplay in this mode?

No dig at you BTW. You do a great job.
  • Tennster10
    1764 posts Play-Off Hero
    Same. Barely got gold 3 with 2 game left. Worst start since fifa 19 start. Was 4 and 6 the first 10 games. Usually G2-G1
  • MakiTheTomato
    59 posts Park Captain
    I was 8-2 Friday now I'm 8-9 (Saturday) **** you EA
  • Headshrinker363
    4776 posts National Call-Up
    iRusty_yo wrote: »

There’s only 30 games to play
    giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d33946965756c7763339688&rid=giphy.gif

Think he means won 14 of 19 played. He does say he’s never reached gold 3 before 20 games played.
  • Salvatori
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    I am just laughing at the game tonight.

Conceding / missing some absolute belters. NIF Kante from 30 yards, deflects of VVD's backside, into the top corner

3 Open goal misses in 2 games. Twice because of delay - ball breaks, i hit shoot into an open net, player takes a touch, keeper dives in and takes it away

Conceded a red timed finish :D :D

3 x Near post corner goals. GG on the broken mechanics EA

6 woodwork strikes in 5 games, including twice with the last kick of the ball in ET, both of which would have taken it to pens.

Have zero cares about what record i end up on, dont need rewards, but it is just great fun playing the game without caring, you can laugh at so many parts of it
  • alvchong
    929 posts Semi-Pro
    Gold 3 to silver 1 since ultimate tots. Weird but not border.
  • spy
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    12-9 so far so going to,be tough to get gold 2 this week :( my last game as I was 2-1and and my opponent equalised in the 95th minute when there were only supposed to be 3mins of injury time :(
  • mhh1981
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    Was 9-3 but now 10-7 :s
  • SuperSonicSean
    5933 posts Big Money Move
    4-6 in my first 10. Every match so far has been against 4231 or 41212(2) 1 depth drop back scrubs abusing la croquetas and scoop up crosses. Casuals are long gone.