Should EA release all Futties nominees at the end of the event?

MHoney1234
7680 posts League Winner
edited July 20
With decent pack weight. So many good cards have been missed. Discuss.

Should EA release all Futties nominees at the end of the event? 69 votes

Yes
53%
bbergerFifaProDKRecobaswappoDamo_SuzukiDutchcaliberMatt_CornwallDoggiespeeze8Carlos181Thefranchise92KulmanPrimalJobiwanHamzy_LFCJay_vineThok121Nic_Cage_in_Con_AirMarkman007Fifapayne 37 votes
No
46%
Alex02Darfi02DjR0nny81LahmChopsAzofSuperSonicSeanLackosweatkcichrisAgalopez65CeeQueAbuNegusRetro_GEdward220967Fifa_Hawk_85OZerozeultuturorPoolstu123Ben_WkraidBeastlyHusla 32 votes

Comments

  • BeastlyHusla
    2725 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
    Nah mate. Point of futties is for untradeable fun cards or atleast it should've been with packs filled with garbage from past promos.

    Don't need more dilution with the **** drop weight we have.
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    No
    What’s the point of voting then?
  • Professor
    1368 posts Professional
    No
    I think the current system is fine. Yes EPL will mostly always win the vote but Futties has always been a popularity contest.

    Some people say a player pick system would be better but with so many investors looking to make some quick coin that wouldn't be the best option.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    edited July 20
    Yes
    Nah mate. Point of futties is for untradeable fun cards or atleast it should've been with packs filled with garbage from past promos.

    Don't need more dilution with the **** drop weight we have.

    The point of futties is to get different cards, not the same old PL ones. The game is bigger than fans of the PL.

    People should vote out of 10 players, then it should be a player pick SBC from 3 choices.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Yes
    What’s the point of voting then?

    What is the point? Ask yourself the same question if you follow any other league but the PL.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Yes
    Professor wrote: »
    I think the current system is fine. Yes EPL will mostly always win the vote but Futties has always been a popularity contest.

    Some people say a player pick system would be better but with so many investors looking to make some quick coin that wouldn't be the best option.

    Trading is part of the game, so a player pick would be the best option
  • BeastlyHusla
    2725 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
    What can we do, if people prefer EPL players. You should ask EA, why they include them.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Yes
    What can we do, if people prefer EPL players. You should ask EA, why they include them.

    I’ll start typing up the email
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    No
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    What’s the point of voting then?

    What is the point? Ask yourself the same question if you follow any other league but the PL.

    You’re asking me the same question I asked you without answering it.
  • CeeQue
    10801 posts Has That Special Something
    No
    I wouldn't mind an SBC for any player. But that's not likely to happen.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    edited July 20
    Yes
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    What’s the point of voting then?

    What is the point? Ask yourself the same question if you follow any other league but the PL.

    You’re asking me the same question I asked you without answering it.

    Read the thread, you’ll find the answer, I’m not going to spoon feed you
  • Orison
    47691 posts FIFA Cover Star
    FUTTIES should have made good use of the player picks anyways.

    Just release an SBC and the people who complete it get a player pick with the 3 options (already upgraded).

    Means people who don't vote Fred don't get shafted by 10 year old PL fanboys.
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    No
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    What’s the point of voting then?

    What is the point? Ask yourself the same question if you follow any other league but the PL.

    You’re asking me the same question I asked you without answering it.

    Read the thread, you’ll find the answer, I’m not going to spoon feed you

    There was nothing to read when I asked the question. Looking at all the replies, the only ones that have answered yes, are coming from you and it seems your upset that you’re not getting the players you want, as they’re EPL players. Correct me if I’m wrong, but it’s the only answer I can come up with to the original question.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2035 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 20
    Yes
    Futties was a joke

    Let's forget about sergej for a second...

    We all know and EA definitely known the EPL is popular so the voting system would just not work...

    Even if you had the 3 choices of Sergej - Kroos - Henderson

    People would still got for an EPL player...

    I would just release an SBC where you pick 1 player out of 3 similar price range NON Repeatable and unannounced so that way it keeps people guessing...

    FB players were unannounced and if people did guess right then the release time of the SBC kept people guessing too.

    Look at the carnball promo the SBC were unannounced EA did not say oh here you go folks Mertens SBC in 2 days get ready!

    Of course again you can guess and be right but I know for a fact THIS YEAR any investment that people had were 50/50 and not 70/30 like FIFA 18 and other fifas.
  • SimenHP
    1940 posts Fans' Favourite
    What’s the point of voting then?

    I still have no idea why we vote, why not just release 3 or more OP players from every position in packs and have the Sbc's they are giving us atm without Futties sbc?
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    No
    SimenHP wrote: »
    What’s the point of voting then?

    I still have no idea why we vote, why not just release 3 or more OP players from every position in packs and have the Sbc's they are giving us atm without Futties sbc?

    I can agree with this. Maybe next year things will change. I don’t see the point in voting them just releasing all the players anyway.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Yes
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    What’s the point of voting then?

    What is the point? Ask yourself the same question if you follow any other league but the PL.

    You’re asking me the same question I asked you without answering it.

    Read the thread, you’ll find the answer, I’m not going to spoon feed you

    There was nothing to read when I asked the question. Looking at all the replies, the only ones that have answered yes, are coming from you and it seems your upset that you’re not getting the players you want, as they’re EPL players. Correct me if I’m wrong, but it’s the only answer I can come up with to the original question.

    You asked a question and I answered it with a question, which you also didn’t answer. So let’s just leave it at square 1
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Yes
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    Futties was a joke

    Let's forget about sergej for a second...

    We all know and EA definitely known the EPL is popular so the voting system would just not work...

    Even if you had the 3 choices of Sergej - Kroos - Henderson

    People would still got for an EPL player...

    I would just release an SBC where you pick 1 player out of 3 similar price range NON Repeatable and unannounced so that way it keeps people guessing...

    FB players were unannounced and if people did guess right then the release time of the SBC kept people guessing too.

    Look at the carnball promo the SBC were unannounced EA did not say oh here you go folks Mertens SBC in 2 days get ready!

    Of course again you can guess and be right but I know for a fact THIS YEAR any investment that people had were 50/50 and not 70/30 like FIFA 18 and other fifas.

    Agree
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Yes
    Orison wrote: »
    FUTTIES should have made good use of the player picks anyways.

    Just release an SBC and the people who complete it get a player pick with the 3 options (already upgraded).

    Means people who don't vote Fred don't get shafted by 10 year old PL fanboys.

    Actually bang on. This is what should have happened. Happens the same every year.
  • Poolstu123
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Nah mate. Point of futties is for untradeable fun cards or atleast it should've been with packs filled with garbage from past promos.

    Don't need more dilution with the **** drop weight we have.

    The point of futties is to get different cards, not the same old PL ones. The game is bigger than fans of the PL.

    People should vote out of 10 players, then it should be a player pick SBC from 3 choices.

    Well it’s not the point of futties (even if it’s the point for you)

    But your second point sounds like an amazing idea to me
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    No
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    What’s the point of voting then?

    What is the point? Ask yourself the same question if you follow any other league but the PL.

    You’re asking me the same question I asked you without answering it.

    Read the thread, you’ll find the answer, I’m not going to spoon feed you

    There was nothing to read when I asked the question. Looking at all the replies, the only ones that have answered yes, are coming from you and it seems your upset that you’re not getting the players you want, as they’re EPL players. Correct me if I’m wrong, but it’s the only answer I can come up with to the original question.

    You asked a question and I answered it with a question, which you also didn’t answer. So let’s just leave it at square 1

    I have answered that question, read your thread.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Yes
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Nah mate. Point of futties is for untradeable fun cards or atleast it should've been with packs filled with garbage from past promos.

    Don't need more dilution with the **** drop weight we have.

    The point of futties is to get different cards, not the same old PL ones. The game is bigger than fans of the PL.

    People should vote out of 10 players, then it should be a player pick SBC from 3 choices.

    Well it’s not the point of futties (even if it’s the point for you)

    But your second point sounds like an amazing idea to me

    What is the point? My understanding is that it’s to give popular players (who didn’t get upgrades) boosted cards. But Walker, Manolas and Savic all have upgraded cards, so maybe I’m lost.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9963 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    FUTTIES should have made good use of the player picks anyways.

    Just release an SBC and the people who complete it get a player pick with the 3 options (already upgraded).

    Means people who don't vote Fred don't get shafted by 10 year old PL fanboys.

    This is the easy way to do it. They did it with Prime Icon sets and league SBCs, don’t get why they can’t expand the player pick uses to this as well...
  • WFCBagnall
    69551 posts Moderator
    Futties should be done earlier on in the year
  • SuperSonicSean
    5942 posts Big Money Move
    No
    All EA needs to do next year to fix the problem is have a separate EPL vote. I'm convinced a bronze EPL player would win a vote against decent candidates from other leagues at this rate.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Yes
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Futties should be done earlier on in the year

  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    Yes
    Orison wrote: »
    FUTTIES should have made good use of the player picks anyways.

    Just release an SBC and the people who complete it get a player pick with the 3 options (already upgraded).

    Means people who don't vote Fred don't get shafted by 10 year old PL fanboys.

  • Yes
    Sbc rather than packs or probably do a vote for one that got away

    But they won't
Sign In or Register to comment.