whats the point of releasing new fifa and content?

tworaf
215 posts Sunday League Hero
if this game have 1 second delay and very sluggish online? I play draft on peer 2 peer, if it shows 4 or 5 bars before the match then its great but on ea servers 4 or 5 bars mean nothing.

the delay make the game unplayable, horrible first touches, unable to skill, unable to escape high pressure, unable to chain short passes, unable to defend properly and the list goes on.

Please fix the delay! tell us whats wrong, tell us that you are investigating it or working on it. this is unacceptable in 2019 online game. how come peer 2 peer is smoother tha dedicated servers?

Comments

• bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    tworaf wrote: »
    if this game have 1 second delay and very sluggish online? I play draft on peer 2 peer, if it shows 4 or 5 bars before the match then its great but on ea servers 4 or 5 bars mean nothing.

the delay make the game unplayable, horrible first touches, unable to skill, unable to escape high pressure, unable to chain short passes, unable to defend properly and the list goes on.

Please fix the delay! tell us whats wrong, tell us that you are investigating it or working on it. this is unacceptable in 2019 online game. how come peer 2 peer is smoother tha dedicated servers?

The introduction of that crappy server system was the downfall for FIFA.. in p2p you at least had a reasonable chance to get a good, fair and non-laggy game..
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    bberger wrote: »

The introduction of that crappy server system was the downfall for FIFA.. in p2p you at least had a reasonable chance to get a good, fair and non-laggy game..

Kills any enjoyment of this game
  • tworaf
    215 posts Sunday League Hero
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    bberger wrote: »

Kills any enjoyment of this game

it really does, the delay is so bad today, doesn't matter if I win or lose. zero enjoyement. half the game is decided by bounces and all the crap that happens when there is a 1 second delay...
  • Nonavital
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    👍👍👍